WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 is available here. Postulants can check proper West Bengal PSC Syllabus 2018 and West Bengal Audit & Accounts Service Test Pattern 2018. Contenders can view complete WBPSC Exam Syllabus 2018 and WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Preparation Tips. Refer West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 to prepare well for the exam. Know WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam pattern 2018, exam dates. Get marking scheme, study plan and best study material. Also, visit pscwbonline.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2018 on this page.
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018-19
Updated WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 is given here. Aspirants who are done with the registration process for WB Audit Accounts Service Recruitment 2018 can check exact Syllabus for West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. With the help of specific West Bengal Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018, individuals can collect the question paper information. Applicants can also download West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Exam Syllabus Pdf for free of cost. See whole WBPSC Audit & Accounts Services 2018 Syllabus to know the names of the subjects. With the guidance of West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Service ExamSyllabus 2018, individuals can score maximum marks in the exam.
To achieve the best score in the examination, intenders should know Syllabus of WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service before the test. Individuals should collect specific West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern to make the best timetable. As per the schedule, candidates need to prepare all the topics from WB Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018. Also, refer WB Audit Accounts Service Prelims Syllabus 2018, WBPSc Audit & Accounts Service Previous Papers for better preparation.
WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|pscwbonline.gov.in Exam syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Audit and Accounts Service|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|No. of Vacancies||40 Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||6th August 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personality Test|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs|
West Bengal PSC Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus 2018
West Bengal Public service commission is inviting online applications for the recruitment of 40 Audit and Accounts Service posts. So eligible and interested contenders can fill the forms in the prescribed format and submit before 6th August 2018. After the successful completion of the applications, individuals should prepare for the exam. So go through latest West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 & Test pattern. Candidates can start exam preparation with the help of West Bengal PSC Audit Accounts Service Exam Syllabus 2018 to get effective results in the test.
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam Pattern 2018
West Bengal Audit Accounts Service Question Pattern 2018 is tabulated here. Candidates can get the details of the written exam from the WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Test Pattern 2018. Refer West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018, WBPSC Paper Pattern before the test. WB Audit & Accounts Service Pattern 2018 describes the data like topic names, total marks, type of questions, papers, exam duration. Intenders can also know subjects weightage, the difficulty of questions, marking scheme with West Bengal PSC Audit and accounts service Prelims Question Paper Pattern 2018.
West Bengal PSC Prelims Paper Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Type of Exam||Papers||Groups||Name of Subjects||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||Group A||English Composition||50||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs|
Indian History & Indian National Movement and others
|3.||Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, Finance, Accounts & Audit and others||35|
|4.||Group B||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|5.||Accountancy & Costing||40|
- Objective questions are there in the exam.
- The test has 2 groups.
- Total marks are 200.
- Exam Period is 2 hours 30 minutes.
pscwbonline.gov.in Mains Test Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Groups||Paper||Subject Names||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Descriptive||Group A||Compulsory Paper (100 marks for each paper)||a.English Essay, Precise Writing & Composition|
b.Bengali/Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali Essay, Precise Writing & Composition
c. General Knowledge & Current Affairs
d. Business Mathematics & Statistics
|2.||Optional Paper (100 marks for paper)||Group A|
- Type of questions is descriptive questions.
- Maximum marks are 500.
- Test Period is 3 hours.
WB Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus 2018
Subjectwise West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 is helpful for the candidates to perform well in the test. See new WBPSC Syllabus 2018, Test Pattern.
WBPSC Prelims Syllabus 2018 – Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Ratio and Proportion with simple applications.
- A.P., G.P., Convergence and Divergence of G.P. series.
- Compound interest and Annuities
- Set Theory
- Correlation and Regression
- Index Numbers
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Measures of dispersion
West Bengal Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 – Auditing
- Definition & Scope of Auditing
- Classification of Audit
- Preparation before the commencement of Audit and procedure of Audit
- Internal audit, Internal Check and Internal Control
- Verification and Valuation
- Company Audit
- Auditor’s Report and Certificate
- Audit of different Institutions
- Special Audit and Other Issues
pscwbonline.gov.in Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 – Indian Financial System
- Financial System
- Money and Indian Banking System
- Other Financial Institution
- Interest Rate Structure
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Investors; Protection
- Financial Services
- Economic Principles and Indian Economic Problems
- Theory of Consumer Behaviour
- Basics of Demand and Supply
- Theory of production
- Issues in Indian Economy
- Theory of Cost
- Market for Commodities
- Factor Price Determination
- Overview of Indian Economic Trends
- Problems and Policies of Indian Economy
- Indian Economic Planning
Syllabus of WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service – Business Regulatory Framework
- Indian Company Law
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Employees Welfare Acts (General Idea)
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Material Cost
- Labour Costs
- Departmentalization of Overhead Costs
- Job Costing
- Contract Costing
- Service Costing and Output Costing
- Process Costing
- CVP Analysis
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
- Advanced Accountancy
- Nature of Accounting
- Insurance Claims
- Branch Accounting
- Partnership Accounts- P/L Appropriation Account
- Company- Introduction and Accounting for Shares & Debentures
- Introduction to Accounting standards
- Company Final Accounts
- Accounting for Mergers & Reconstruction
- Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement
WB Audit Accounts Prelims Syllabus 2018 – Business Management
- Management and society
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Income Tax Act, 1961
- Wb Vat Act, 2003
- Central Sales Tax Act, 1956
- Central Excise Act, 1944
- Service Tax
- Information Technology and its Applications in Business
- Information technology and Business
- Number System and Representation of Data
- Fundamental of Computer
- Data Organization and Database Management System
- Data Communication and Computer Network
- Introduction to Internet
- Security Issues
- Overview of E-Commerce
- Introduction to ERP
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Preparation Tips
WBPSC Preparation Tips are enclosed here. Given WBPSC Audit Accounts Preparation Tricks are useful for the contenders for the best preparation. By following West Bengal PSC Preparation Tricks, individuals can prepare for the examination.
- Get West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern.
- As per the weightage of subjects, make an effective schedule.
- Prepare for the test with the scheme.
- After preparation, revise the subjects thoroughly.
- Practise Previous Papers.
WB Audit and Accounts Service Exam Syllabus 2018
I hope the data West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2018 is necessary for the aspirants. Check our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in for the latest updates on Central & State Govt Jobs, Exam syllabus, Previous Papers etc.