VNSGU Admission 2020 will be started soon for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses. The candidates who want to take the Admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University for the academic year 2020-21 can check the details regarding vnsgu.ac.in Admissions 2020. Also refer VNSGU BSc Admission, VNSGU BCom Admission Process in the upcoming sections.
VNSGU Admission 2020-21 Dates
Here, we have given the Expected Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Admission schedule for all UG and PG Courses.
|Name of the Course||Application Starting Date||Application Ending Date||Entrance Exam Date|
|B.Sc||May 2020||June 2020||–|
|B.Com.LLB (H)||June 2020||June 2020||–|
|B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), BCA, BBA, M.Com (Int.)||June 2020||June 2020||–|
|Bachelor of Interior Design||–||June 2020||June 2020|
|MBA (Evening)||–||July 2020||August 2020|
|M.Sc (IT)||May 2020||June 2020||–|
VNSGU 2020 Admission Procedure for All Courses
The Veer Narmad South Gujarat University offers various Post Graduate, Under Graduate, PG Diploma, Certificate courses and so on. The Admission Process will differ for these courses. For VNSGU MBBS Admission 2020, the candidates having a valid score in NEE UG although qualify in the NEET PG Entrance Examination for MD and MS courses. To provide Admission in VNSGU MBA Programme, the University considers the CMAT Score.
For BFA and BID courses, the University conducts the separate entrance tests. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University M.Phil and Ph.D courses Admissions will be done on the basis of written test, Viva Voce and Presentation. The Final VNSGU Admission 2020 will be conducted on the qualifying course/ entrance exam, interview followed by counselling. The Counselling will be applicable for some courses www.vnsgu.ac.in Admissions only.
VNSGU External Admission Form 2020-21
The candidates who want to take the Admission in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University have to submit the VNSGU Online Admission Form 2020. They have to fill the required information in the VNSGU Admission Form 2020. After that make the Registration Fee Payment through online services. For some specified courses, the candidates need to make the payment through Demand Draft. All the applicants are suggested to make the Registration Fee Payment on or before the last date. The aspirants can get the direct link for VNSGU Online Admission Form 2020-21 from the below section.
VNSGU Admissions 2020 – Overview
|Name of the University||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University|
|Courses Offered||Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, Certificate & Other Courses|
|University Category||State University|
|Location of the University||Surat, Gujarat|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Name of Category||Admission|
|Official Web Site||www.vnsgu.ac.in|
Courses Offered by Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
The VNSGU offers various UG, PG, Integrated, Certificate & Other programmes in different fields. The Following courses are available in the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University.
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Arts (Regular) (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (B.P.A.)
- (B.Lib. – Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Arts (External) (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Social Work (B.S.W.)
- (B.F.A.) – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Education (B.ED.)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (B.I.D.)
- (B.Sc) – Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Education (Basic Education)
- Bachelor of Science (Bio-Technology)
- (Computer Science) – Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Home Science
- Bachelor of Science (Medical Technology)
- Bachelor of Science in Environment Science
- Bachelor of Law (General)
- (B.Com.) – Bachelor of Commerce (Regular)
- Bachelor of Law ( B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5-year Integrated Course)
- Bachelor of Commerce (HONS.)
- B.Com (External)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- (B.Optom.) – Bachelor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Post Basic Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (B.SC. (Nursing))
- Bachelor of Science & Information Technology (M.SC. (I.T.)
- (B.R.S.) – Bachelor of Rural Studies
- Bachelor of Homeopathy medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A.)
- (B.Arch.) – Bachelor of Architecture
Post Graduate Courses
- Advanced Post Graduate Diploma In Medical Plants
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
- Diploma in Community Medicine
- Dip. in Clinical Pathology
- Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dip. in Paediatrics
- Diploma in Oto-Rhino & Laryngology
- Diploma in Public Health
- Dip. in Psychiatry
- Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
- Diploma in Radio – Diagnosis
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- M.D. (Physiology)
- M.D. (Anaesthesiology)
- M.D. (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine )
- M.D. (Community Medicine )
- M.D. (Biochemistry)
- M.D. (Forensic Medicine )
- M.D. (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology )
- M.D. (Microbiology )
- M.D. (General Medicine )
- M.D. (Pathology)
- M.D. (Paediatrics)
- M.D. (Psychiatry)
- M.D. (Pharmacology)
- M.D. (Social & Preventive Medicine)
- M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis)
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.S. (E.N.T.)
- M.S. (Ophthalmology)
- M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
- M.S. (Orthopaedics)
- Master of Arts (External)
- Master of Arts
- Master of Business Administration ( Regular )
- Master of Business Administration ( Evening )
- MBA ( Thm )
- Master of Commerce ( Honors. )
- Master of Commerce ( External )
- M.Com ( Regular)
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Labour Welfare
- Master of Human Resource Development
- Master of Library and Information Science (Regular)
- M.Lib.Sc (Part Time)
PG Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Dip. In Computer Application ( Full Time )
- Post Graduate Dip. In Computer Application ( Parttime )
- PG Diploma In Corporate Social Responsibility ( External )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Corporate Legal Management ( External )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Corporate Governance ( External )
- PG Diploma In Human Resource Management ( External )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Development
- Post Graduate Diploma In Journalism
- PG Diploma In Human Resource Management ( Regular )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Research Methodology ( External )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology
- PG Diploma In Research Methodology In Social Science
- Post Graduate Diploma In Research Methodology ( Regular )
- Post Graduate Diploma In Tax Management
- Advance Certificate Course In Statistical Package For The Social Sciences (SPSS)
- Certificate Course in Statistical Package For The Social Sciences (SPSS)
- Sarjnatmak Lekhan – GUJARATI
- Proof Reading Certificate Course
vnsgu.ac.in UG/ PG Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates need to complete the Intermediate/ 12th Examination with minimum qualifying marks from a recognized board to get VNSGU UG Admission 2020.
- The students who completed their Bachelor’s Degree with minimum Aggregate marks from a reputed university in the relevant discipline are only eligible to get VNSGU PG Admission 2020-21.
- Should pass the Post Graduate degree from any recognized university and secure atleast aggregate marks for Veer Narmad South Gujarat University PhD Admission 2020.
In the following section, the aspirants can check the detailed Eligibility Criteria for VNSGU BCom Admission and other Admissions.
Admission Eligibility for B.Com./ M.Com. (Integrated) with B.Com. Honours Programme:
Candidate should pass the 12th Standard (H.S.C.) Examination through Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (G.H.S.E.B) or any other equivalent board (like CBSE, ICSE) with subjects mentioned below:
- Students of the Commerce stream must have passed H.S.C. Examination with the following Subjects
- Anyone subject from Statistics/ Business Mathematics/ Economics/ Banking.
- Students of the Vocational Stream must have passed H.S.C. Examination with the following subjects
- Anyone subject from Computer Application OR Entrepreneurship OR Mathematics.
Admission Eligibility for B.B.A. Programme :
Candidate must have passed Standard 12th (H.S.C) Examination through Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (G.H.S.E.B.) or any other equivalent Board (C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E) with English as mandatary Subject for Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Admission 2020.
Admission Eligibility for B.C.A. Programme:
- Candidate must have passed Standard 12th (H.S.C) Examination in Science (A, B, AB)/ Commerce/ Vocational stream through Gujarat Higher Secondary Education Board (G.H.S.E.B.) or any other equivalent board (C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E.) with English subject.
- If the candidate has passed H.S.C. Examination from “B” Group of science, he/ she is also eligible for VNSGU BCA Admission.
[ Also, Get VNSGU Results ]
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Entrance Exam Result & Cut Off
As we all know, the University will conduct the Entrance Tests for some courses to provide VNSGU Admission 2020 UG/ PG courses. After completion of the Examination, within a few days, the VNSGU Admission Result 2020 will be declared. Based on the VNSGU Admission Cut Off marks, the candidates will be called for further rounds. Therefore, the students who will get qualify marks in the Entrance Test are only eligible for VNSGU Counselling 2020-21.
VNSGU 2020 Admission Counselling
The shortlisted candidates in the VNSGU Entrance Test will be called for the VNSGU Admission Counselling process. The counselling will be done for some specified programmes only. Based on the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Admission Merit List, the final selection will be made. The students are required to carry original documents at the time of VNSGU BSc Counselling for verification process.
Required Documents for VNSGU Admission 2020
The Candidate should submit the self-attested copies of the following documents/ certificates along with the print copy of the VNSGU Registration Form at the Help Center. They are followed as:
- H.S.C Examination Mark sheet.
- S.S.C. Examination Mark sheet.
- Trial Certificate issued by the School.
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), issued by the Gujarat State Government in this behalf. (If Applicable)
- Caste Certificate for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) Candidates
- Certificate of Physical Disability issued and duly signed by the Competent Medical Authority/ Civil Surgeon (in case of a Physically Handicapped candidate).
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate of the family, issued after 1st April of the relevant academic year, by the authority of State Government in this behalf.
VNSGU Admission Courses & Fee Structure
|Name of the Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|5 Years||300,000/ Year|
Master of Business Administration
|2 Years||67,080/ Year|
|1 Year||16,330/ Year|
Bachelor of Science
|3 Years||36,997/ Year|
B.Com – Bachelor of Commerce
|3 Years||14,120/ Year|
Bachelor of Arts
|3 Years||14,120/ Year|
Bachelor of Computer Application
|3 Years||27,803/ Year|
Bachelor of Architecture
LLB – Bachelor of Law
BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
|3 Years||23,603/ Year|
B.Ed – Bachelor of Education
Bachelor of Performing Arts
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Bachelor of Optometry
|1 Year||13,830/ Year|
Bachelor of Fine Arts
|3 Years||46,997/ Year|
Master of Science
|2 Years||67,080/ Year|
MBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
|3 Years||24,603/ Year|
Master of Architecture
|2 Years||62,080/ Year|
MA – Master of Arts
|2 Years||43,770/ Year|
|2 Years||38,080/ Year|
MMLT (Medical Laboratory Technology)
|2 Years||67,080/ Year|
|3 Years||50,000/ Year|
M.Ed – Master of Education
|2 Years||82,080/ Year|
B.Sc + M.Sc (Information Technology)
|5 Years||39,000/ Year|
|2 Years||42,080/ Year|
Master of Social Work
|2 Years||38,080/ Year|
|2 Years||19,080/ Year|
Post Graduate Diploma
|1 Year||16,080/ Year|
Doctorate of Medicine
|2 Years||1,462,500/ Year|
Master of Science
|2 Years||41,000/ Year|
Master of Surgery
|2 Years||525,000/ Year|
|2 Years||950,000/ Year|
About Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)
VNSGU stands for Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. The University is located at Surat, Gujarat state. The VNSGU University was established in the year 1965 under a South Gujarat University Act, which is passed by Gujarat Legislative Assembly. The University became active in the year 1966 and is incorporated as a University in 23rd May 1967. The VNSGU University is renamed as Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) in 2004. This University is Approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) in 1968.
In fact, the VNSGU varsity committed to maintaining the high standards in both the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Teaching, promoting the research and undertaking requisite extension activities that would reach out to every section of the society. Therefore, the candidates who interested to take Admission in VNSGU refer this article to get complete details.
VNSGU 2020 Admission Help Line
In this page, we provided the information related to VNSGU 2020 Admissions to our knowledge best. Still, if you have any queries about VNSGU Online Admission Form 2020-21, then you can contact the officials through the following address.
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Post Box No 49, Udhna Magdalla Road
Surat- 395007, Gujarat, (India)
Phone No: +91 (0261) 2227141 to 2227146
FAX No: +91 (0261) 2227312
Toll-Free: 1800 2333 011
Hope the information provided in the above sections regarding the VNSGU Admission 2020-21 will helpful for the candidates. Here, we will share the latest updates about Admission in VNSGU like Application form dates, Registration Fee Dates, etc. Hence, stay in touch with us to get instant updates on vnsgu.ac.in UG/ PG Admissions 2020. Moreover, Bookmark this rrbrecruitment.co.on site to check University Admissions Updates.