VITEEE Previous year Question Papers free download pdf. VITEEE sample papers for all subjects are available here in pdf format. Candidates get the VITEEE previous papers for free of cost. Refer the below sections to check VITEEE exam papers for all subjects and VITEEE Paper Pattern 2020.
VITEEE Sample Papers with Solutions Pdf
In this article, we have given the VITEEE last year papers. Therefore, students can download VITEEE previous year question papers for free of cost. Practice more number of VITEEE previous papers, to get an idea of the examination. The students can identify the VITEEE Exam pattern 2020, type of questions asked in the exam and from VITEEE previous year paper. Practice makes you perfect in case of entrance exam. If you practice more number of VITEEE papers, then you will get the success easily. Through solving the VITEEE last year papers, one can identify the difficulty level of the examination.
Getting qualifying mark is not an easy matter. Hard work and well preparation are required to chase the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam and get the admission seat in VIT University. They will give the admission seat based on the marks and rank obtained in the VITEEE exam. So, your first target is getting good marks in the exam. So, candidates should solve VITEEE past papers as many as possible to score good marks in the examination and get the top rank.
Overview of VITEEE April 2020 Exam Schedule
|Name of the University||Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)|
|Name of the Exam||VITEEE 2020|
|Starting Date of VITEEE Application||01st November 2020|
|VITEEE Online Application Last Date||28th February 2020|
|Availability of VITEEE 2020 Hall Ticket||March 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 Exam Date||10th to 21st April 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||April 2020|
|Declaration of VITEEE Results||on or before 25th April 2020|
|VITEEE Counselling 2020 Dates||May/ June 2020|
|Category Name||Previous Papers|
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020 | VIT Exam Paper Pattern April 2020
Check the VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020 in the below tabular form. Follow the provided VITEEE Paper Pattern along with VITEEE sample papers to know the marking scheme, weightage for each subject, type of the exam, duration of the test paper and total marks of the VITEEE question paper. Also, know the subjects of the VITEEE Exam April 2020 by checking the VITEEE Pattern 2020.
VITEEE Question Paper Pattern 2020
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part – I||Physics||40||40||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Part – II||Chemistry||40||40|
|Part – III||Mathematics or Biology||40||40|
|Part – IV||English||5||5|
- VITEEE is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total Number of Questions in the VITEEE Paper: 125
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total Number of Marks: 125.
- There will be No negative marking for wrong answer questions in the VITEEE April 2020 exam.
VITEEE Previous Year Question Papers Pdf Free Download – 2014
|Mathematics||VITEEE 2014 question paper with solutions pdf download|
|Physics||VITEEE previous year question papers with solutions pdf 2014|
|Chemistry||VITEEE 2014 question paper|
VITEEE Question Paper |VITEEE Previous Papers – 2015 VITEEE Papers
- Download VITEEE 2015 question paper pdf- Mathematics
- VITEEE question paper 2015 pdf – Physics
- Download VITEEE 2015 paper – Chemistry
<< VITEEE Exam Date >>
Download VITEEE Previous Year Papers | VITEEE Sample Paper
- VITEEE question paper pdf- Mathematics
- VITEEE previous year question papers with solutions pdf – Physics
- VITEEE paper pdf – Chemistry
VITEEE Exam Papers – 2017 | VITEEE Sample Papers 2017 Pdf
|Name of the Subjects||Download Link|
|Physics||VITEEE 2017 question paper|
|Chemistry||VITEEE 2017 sample papers|
|Mathematics||VITEEE 2017 paper|
|Biology||VITEEE sample paper 2017|
VITEEE 2020 Sample Questions | VITEEE Model Papers with Solutions
Here, we have given some important VITEEE 2020 sample questions for all subjects as a preparation reference. Before going to start your exam preparation, better to refer the VITEEE Sample Questions and get an idea of the nature and type of questions in the VITEEE Question Paper. Also, analyze the complexity of the VITEEE 2020 exam. VITEEE Sample papers consist the questions likely to be asked in the entrance examination.
VITEEE Sample Papers – Physics
VITEEE Model Paper with Solution – Chemistry
VITEEE Sample Papers – Biology
1. Which of the following protozoans live in guts of termites and help them to digest cellulose?
B) Amoeba proteus
2. The function of centromere is to
A) move the chromosomes
B) divide the centrosomes
C) form nuclear spindle
D) form spindle fibers
3. An embryo sac in higher plants at maturity has
A) 4 nuclei
B) 7 nuclei
C) 8 nuclei
D) one nucleus
4. Gene assort independently from one another. How many genotypes can be produced if the number of heterozygous gene pairs is four?
5. Which deficiency in humans causes Alzheimer’s disease?
D) Glutamic acid
6. In Lineweaver-Burk plot, the Y-intercept represents
7. Which one of the following doesn’t play any role in photosynthesis?
8. Fertilizin is a chemical substance produced from
A) mature eggs
C) polar bodies
D) middle piece of sperm
10. Which of the following is not a functional unit of ecosystem?
B) Energy flow
9. Introduction of DNA into the bacteria by exposing the cells to millisecond jolts of tens of thousands of volts is
A) electro fusion
B) electro fission
VITEEE Practice Papers | VITEEE Sample Papers – English
1. Read carefully the piece of conversation and the question that follows. Choose the correct answer:
DERRY: I thought it was empty…an empty house.
MR LAMB: So it is. Since I’m out here in the garden. It is empty.
Until I go back inside. In the meantime, I’m out here and
likely to stop. A day like this. Beautiful day. Not a day to be indoors.
Why is MR LAMB outside his house?
A) He does not like to be indoors
B) He loves to enjoy the beautiful day
C) He has lot of leisure time
D) He wants to keep the house empty
2. Read carefully the passage and the question that follows. Choose the correct answer.
…the unmitigated burning of fossil fuels has now created a blanket of carbon dioxide around the world,
which is slowly but surely increasing the average global temperature.
The author mentions carbon dioxide emission as a cause for global warming, What else causes global
A) Methane Emission
B) Coal Mining
C) Liquefied Petroleum
D) Atomic Energy
3. Read carefully the passage and the question that follows. Choose the correct answer.
Food is more important for survival than an identity. “If at the end of the day we can feed our families and
go to bed without an aching stomach, we would rather live here than in the fields that gave us no grain,”
say a group of women in tattered saris…
The passage makes a comparison between ______________ and _____________
A) Survival and Identity
B) Food and Family
C) Food and Identity
D) Women and Saris
4. Read carefully the following stanza of a poem and the question that follows. Choose the correct answer.
- We have imagined for the mighty dead;
- All lovely tales that we have read
- An endless fountain of immortal drink,
- Pouring unto us from the heaven’s brink.
What is the rhyme scheme?
5. How many syllables are there in the word – ‘ENVIRONMENT’? Choose the correct answer?
VITEEE Question Papers | VITEEE Sample Papers – Importance
- Candidates will be able to boost up your mind through VITEEE sample question papers. Also, get the full grip on each subject of VITEEE April 2020.
- In entrance exams, every candidate will be able to manage the time to all sections. Time management is an essential thing to get the good marks in the examination. Therefore, students can learn how to manage the time in the exam by solving the more number of VITEEE previous year questions papers.
- VITEEE previous year paper will help the candidate to know the complete structure of the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Through exercising the VITEEE sample papers, students can get an idea about the weak and strong areas of each subject and concentrate on the lagging topics.
- The practice of VITEEE last year paper will help the candidates to build up the confidence level in cracking the VITEEE April 2020.
- By referring the VITEEE model paper, students have an awareness of what type of questions asked in the VITEEE 2020 April.
- Therefore, by solving VITEEE mock test papers, you can improve the speed of calculation also.
<< VITEEE Result 2020 >>
VITEEE Preparation Tips to Crack the Exam | Last Minute Tips for VITEEE 2020
- Check the full VITEEE syllabus 2020 as well as VITEEE Exam Pattern to know the complete scheme of VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Create a perfect VITEEE Preparation Schedule.
- Keep your foundation strong. Basic concepts are very important.
- Concentrate more on weak areas.
- Implement theory concepts practically to solve the questions.
- Revise all concepts before going to take the exam.
- Create notes for shortcuts and all formulas.
- Take short breaks in between study hours. Relaxation is very important to our mind.
- Practice VITEEE previous years papers to improve the time management skills.
- Time management: Candidates should make the answer to all the questions within the given short time duration only. If you are unable to solve a question, don’t waste time on that particular question. Move to another easy question. Candidates first solve all easy questions is better rather than spending more time on difficulty question.
Hence, Bookmark our RRB Recruitment for more information on VITEEE Sample Papers. Also, check VITEEE Results 2020.