Check detailed VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020. VITEEE question paper pattern 2020 is uploaded here. Go to the below sections to refer complete information on VITEEE Pattern 2020 subject wise, marking scheme, and VITEEE syllabus. Also, know some important instructions regarding the VIT CBGT exam 2020.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
The VITEEE 2020 entrance exam will be held for admissions to 2020 B.Tech programmes offered at the VIT campuses located in Vellore, Chennai, Amaravati and Bhopal. In this page, we have given the detailed information on the VITEEE Exam Paper Pattern 2020 for all the applied students of VITEEE 2020 to check. Now interested candidates can be able to refer the latest exam pattern for VITEEE 2020 in the below sections.
VITEEE exam 2020 will be held from 4 to 15 in online mode. VITEEE Paper will have multiple choice questions. The questions will be coming from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English. Total 125 questions will be present in VITEEE 2020 examination. Each question carries one mark. Therefore, VITEEE 2020 will conduct for total 125 marks. The total time duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes. To attend for the counselling and VITEEE seat allotment process, all candidates are required to qualify VITEEE examination.
VITEEE Exam 2020 Important Dates – Overview
|Name of the Authority||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Exam||VITEEE 2020|
|Starting Date of VITEEE Application||01st November 2020|
|VITEEE Online Application Last Date||28th February 2020|
|Availability of VITEEE 2020 Admit Card||March 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 Exam Date||10th April to 21st April 2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||April 2020|
|Declaration of VITEEE Results||on or before 25th April 2020|
|VITEEE Counselling 2020 Dates||May/ June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Exam Pattern|
Updated VITEEE Paper Pattern 2020 – VITEEE Pattern 2020
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020 will help the students to know the complete scheme of the paper, marking scheme, type of the exam, the total time duration of the examination and subjects of the test paper. VITEEE 2020 paper pattern clarifies all doubts regarding the VITEEE CBT 2020. Therefore, students refer the VITEEE test pattern before beginning your exam preparation. Candidates who are appearing the VITEEE Exam should have an awareness about the pattern of VITEEE Exam 2020.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern – Pattern VITEEE Questions
|Part||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Marks|
|III||Mathematics or Biology||40||40|
- VITEEE 2020 is a Computer Based Test
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language of the Exam: English
- Number of Questions: 125
- Each Question carries ONE Mark.
- Total Number of Marks: 125 Marks
- Duration of the VITEEE Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The exam will be in 3 sessions per day.
- Exam Timings (IST)
- 1st session – 9:00 AM – 11.30 AM
- 2nd session – 12:30 PM – 3: 00 PM
- 3rd session – 4:00 PM – 6: 30 PM
- There will be NO Negative Marking.
VITEEE Question Paper Pattern of CBT 2020 – VITEEE Exam Pattern
- Candidates attempting Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English are eligible for all the B.Tech programmes offered.
- Students attempting Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, B.Tech. Bioengineering, B.Tech.CSE (spl.in Bioinformatics) and ECE with special in Biomedical Engineering programmes.
- The selection of subjects (Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics or Biology/English) has to be mentioned in the VITEEE application form 2020 itself.
- The questions will primarily be from the CBSE and State Board of Higher Secondary Education syllabus.
- Each part has 40 questions in VITEEE Exam paper and English has 5 questions in VITEEE Question Paper. Every question carrying one mark.
- Each question comprising of 4 alternative answers. The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and click on that option.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
VITEEE Computer Based Test Procedure 2020 – Paper Pattern of VITEEE
- The candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on.
- If you face any problem with the computer, they should be informed to the lab invigilator immediately.
- The questions displaying on the screen will be in English medium only.
- All questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- Each question consists of a stem which may be in the form of a question or an incomplete statement and four responses labeled A, B, C and D.
- Only one is right answer among four responses. Candidate needs to choose that correct answer.
- If any technical problem will occur during the exam, then the candidate can again take the test.
VITEEE CBT Exam 2020 Important Instructions – VITEEE Pattern
- The candidate sits in front of the computer and the questions are displayed in the monitor.
- The candidate submits the answer by clicking on the option through the mouse.
- The computer is connected to the server, which delivers the encrypted test in real time through a secure and reliable connection.
- Every VITEEE applicant should familiar with the use of a computer like the use of mouse and keyboard operation.
- It is the primary responsibility of the candidate to learn these basic computer operations before appearing for the VITEEE 2020 entrance test and the University cannot take responsibility for it.
VITEEE 2020 Paper Pattern – Exam Pattern of VITEEE 2020
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020 provides the information regarding the overall structure of the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2020. Through referring the VITEEE 2020 Paper Pattern, the students can identify the type of the exam, marking scheme for each subject, the total number of questions, time duration, Subjects of the test paper and time shift sessions.
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2020 will be held in multiple sessions across 124 exam cities including India and abroad. VITEEE 2020 is online Computer Based Test; candidates have to book their test slots in order to download their hall ticket. VITEEE Slot booking facility of will be opened in the third week of March 2020 (tentatively). The result of VITEEE 2020 will be announced tentatively on 25, 2020. Students who qualify in the VITEEE exam 2020 will be called for the offline VITEEE 2020 counselling. VIT Counselling will be held in 2 rounds in May/June 2020. Nearly 2.33 lakh students appear in VITEEE every year for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes.