VITEEE Application form details are available here. Check the VITEEE 2020 exam application form and fill the details in the VITEEE 2020 application form. Get VITEEE offline application form 2020. VITEEE 2020 application starting and ending dates along with the application fee are given here.
VITEEE 2020 B.Tech Admissions Online Application Last date to apply has been extended to 21st March 2020.
Latest News: VITEEE Application Form 2020 Status have been released. Candidates can check their application status by entering their application number. Refer below to check application status.
VITEEE Application Form | VITEEE Online Application Form 2020
The VITEEE 2020 application form is available both in offline and online mode. The candidates planning to appear for the VITEEE exam can submit the VITEEE online application 2020 either in online/offline mode. Before submitting the online application form of the VITEEE 2020 exam, students should check all the VITEEE 2020 exam like procedure to apply for the exam and eligibility details.
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts Engineering Entrance Exam (EEE) from 10th April to 21st April 2020. The entrance exam will be held in online mode. The EEE exam will be held for admissions into 20 B.tech courses in VIT campus. The VITEEE 2020 exam will be held across 124 cities in India.
VITEEE 2020 Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Exam Name||Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam(VITEEE)|
|VITEEE Exam Purpose||Admission into Undergraduate Programmes|
|Mode of the Application||Online/Offline|
|Starting VITEEE Application Date||01st November 2020|
|VITEEE Application Form 2020 Last Date||21st March 2020 (Extended)|
|Last Date to edit Online Application||March 2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||March 2020|
|VITEEE 2020 Exam Dates||10th to 21st April 2020|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|VITEEE Answer Key Release Date||April 2020|
|VITEEE Result Announcement||on or before 25 April 2020|
|Counselling Dates||May 2020|
Application fees for VITEEE 2020
- VITEEE 2020 application form fees have been increased to Rs. 1150( inclusive of GST) from Rs.970.
- For the VITEEE Offline application form, the amount of VITEEE application fees to be paid is Rs.1200(including GST).
- The candidates who are interested to apply online can pay the VITEEE application form 2020 fees through net banking/ Credit Card/Cebit Card.
- NRI candidates should pay the VITEEE application form fees by Demand Draft (DD) mode. The VITEEE application fee alloted for NRI candidates is 50 USD.
Eligibility Details for VITEEE 2020 Exam
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen /PIO/OCI holder.
- PCI/OCI students should have studied in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
The candidates who are interested to appear for VITEEE 2020 exam must be qualified in any of the following qualifying examinations.
- Should have completed a final examination of 10+2 system of the Higher secondary exam, conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), New Delhi and the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination(ICSE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Exam which is conducted by a recognized board/University.
- High School Certificate Examination conducted by Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva.
- General certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at Advanced (A) Level.
- NIOT Candidates are also Eligible to apply for VITEEE 2020 exam as per VIT norms. But They should submit Migration-cum-Transfer Certificate at the time of Admission.
Qualifying Exam Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must have scored an aggregate of 60% in physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology in the qualifying exam (+2/ Intermediate).
In the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology (PCM/PCB) subjects in +2 or its equivalent, the candidate should have secured average marks of 50% for the candidates should belong to SC/ ST.
Age Limit for VITEEE 2020 Exam
- The candidates who born on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2020 exam.
- The date of birth which is recorded in High School/SSC/X standard certificate will be taken into consideration.
- The candidates should submit this certificate in original as age proof at the time of counselling.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year.
|Online VITEEE 2020 Application Form||Offline VITEEE 2020 Application Form|
|Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and mobile number to apply online for VITEEE 2020 exam.||The applicants can get the OMR application forms from the VIT campuses.|
|Students should upload their scanned photo and signature||Affix a passport photograph and keep signature.|
Details of VITEEE Vellore Application Forms (Offline)
The candidates who want to apply for the VITEEE 2020 exam in offline can check the following details.
Issue of VITEEE Application Forms(OMR)
The applicants can get the VITEEE 2020 application forms along with the information brochure of B. Tech programme, and necessary enclosures can get them against cash payment of Rs. 1200 from the various post offices as given in the VIT website.
Candidates can also obtain the VITEEE application form from the following campuses by handing a demand draft of Rs 1200( Inclusive of GST) drawn in favour of VIT University which can be payable at respective campuses.
- VIT University, Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, Bhopal and VIT AP
Guidelines to fill Offline Application Form
- The steps to be followed while filling the VITEEE 2020 Application form (Offline).
- The candidate should fill the VITEEE offline application form 2020 in his/her own handwriting.
- Before filling the VITEEE 2020 application form, read the instructions carefully.
- The Application form VITEEE is a machine processed. Fill the required details in the application form VITEEE 2020 with capital letters using a black ballpoint pen in the boxes provided.
- Shade the alphabet/ numerical circle using HB pencil only.
- Don’t tear or spoil the VITEEE 2020 application form and don’t put any stray pencil marks on the OMR application form. Don’t write or make any marks on the barcode.
- Paste a good quality color photograph with a light color background which should be taken not more than two months back and write your signature and address with black point pen only.
- The name of your parents/guardians and date of birth should be exactly same as given in your high school /+2/ Intermediate/ Pre-University Examination certificate.
- The VITEEE 2020 application must be complete in all aspects. Incomplete VITEEE application form 2020 and filled application form in other languages other than English will be rejected.
- The details and options filled by you cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Note down the ten digit application no. for your future reference.
After filling the VITEEE 2020 offline application, the candidates are advised to check all the details which are filled and check whether appropriate codes indicates your exact choice. Also, ensure that you have followed all the instruction which are provided. The VITEEE application form should be refolded along with the original fold and should be inserted in the given envelope. Then your application for VITEEE should be sent either by registered post or speed post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT. It will reach the VIT office on or before 28 February 2020.
Note: Any delay in receiving the VITEEE application form by the candidate will not be considered a valid reason for late submission.
Required Documents before applying 2020 application form online
The size of the photograph can be 10kb-200kb(JPG/JPEG format) and dimension should be 3.5cm * 4.5cm.
The file size of the scanned signature should be 10kb-200kb(JPG/JPEG format) and dimension must be 3.5 cm *1.5cm.
Steps to apply online for VITEEE 2020 exam
First, the candidates have to register online. To do this, the candidates have to visit the official website and click on the ‘apply now’ section.
Then a new page will be opened. Now click on the new applicant button.
The candidates will be directed to the registration page. All the details to be filled by the candidate.
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
Once the candidates are registered with all the details, they will receive an SMS and email. It contains the username and password.
Then Log in to your account by entering the username and password. Keep the log-in credentials safe.
After log-in, a new page will be displayed. On the left side of the page, you will observe “application form” option. Click on that option, then a new page appears on the screen.
Fill all the required details in the VITEEE 2020 online application form. The details to be filled in the form are shown below.
- Name of the candidate ( as recorded in the 12th standard certificate).
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- Native State
- Hostel Accommodation details
- Blood Group
- Adress for correspondence
- Parents Details
- Education Details
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Choice of Campus and Test slot Preference.
After all the details are filled, the candidates will be alloted application number.
<< VITEEE Counselling >>
Next option is the VIT application fee payment. The candidate needs to select the payment option and then click “proceed to pay” button.
Make payment through one of the following modes.
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
The online payment gateway lets you pay the VITEEE application form fee payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking.
Upload the VITEEE 2020 photograph and signature as per the specifications which are provided above.
After the images are uploaded successfully, the VITEEE entrance exam 2020 application form process will come to an end. The candidates should click on the VITEEE application form download and keep it for future reference.
Note: The applicants should not send the hard copy application form of VITEEE 2020 to the university.
Check VITEEE Application Form Status
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the Application form status
- Enter your 10 digit application number.
- Enter the verification code which will be displayed on the window.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The status of Application form will be displayed on the screen.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
- The VITEEE 2020 will be conducted in online mode(Computer Based Test).
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours 30 minutes.
- The questions in the VITEEE 2020 exam are of multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No negative for each wrong answer.
How to Edit VITEEE Application Form
The candidates can edit the mistakes until 28 February 2020. After the VITEEE application last date, the applicants are not allowed to make changes in the VITEEE application form. If any of the candidates make mistakes in applying VITEEE 2020 application form, they can follow the steps provided below.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the VITEEE Application form Correction option
- Go to VITEEE application login
- Make changes in the respective fields
- Check your application details before clicking on the submit button
- Submit the application form
- Then save the VITEEE application form
- Take print out of the VITEEE 2020 application form and preserve it for future reference.
- Note down your registration number.
VITEEE Online Application Form | VITEEE Application Online 2020
Check the VITEEE 2020 application form online and fill all the details in the required fields. The candidates should apply for the VITEEE 2020 exam on or before the VITEEE 2020 application form last date. The last date of the VITEEE 2020 exam is 28 February 2020. As the last date for the application process is approaching, the students should apply to avoid rejection of the application form. Before going to apply for VITEEE 2020 exam, the candidates should keep ready all the required documents. After completion of filling the application form, the candidates should take VITEEE application form print out for future reference.
The candidates planning to appear for the VITEEE 2020 exam, and are willing to apply in online mode must apply immediately before the VITEEE 2020 last date of application or else you will not be allowed to book the slot or download the VITEEE 2020 admit card. Once the university accepts the VITEEE 2020 application process, then the next step will be slot booking.
If you have queries regarding VITEEE 2020 exam, you can ask them. Follow our site to get the latest information on Entrance Exams.