UPTU Counselling 2020 Dates and Counselling Procedure 2020 is available below. Check UPTU Counselling Schedule 2020 along with admission process. Also, verify AKTU UPTU Counselling Fee 2020 Structure and UPSEE Counselling Fee Refund 2020. See UPTU Counselling Registration 2020, Choice filling and UPTU Counselling Result Seat Allotment 2020 details mentioned below.
UPSEE Counselling 2020 Schedule
The UPTU Counselling 2020 is a UPTU Admission Process 2020. As the name itself reveals that the UPSEE 2020 Counselling is conducted by officials to provide admissions to candidates who wrote UPSEE Exam 2020. Only the candidates who qualify in UPSEE 2020 Exam is allowed to participate in UPTU 2020 Counselling. After UPSEE 2020 Results gets published, Counselling of UPTU 2020 starts. First, the candidate has to register himself by following the UPSEE Counselling 2020 Registration process. Then, after paying UPSEE Online Counselling 2020 Fee payment, UPSEE Web options Entry 2020 begins. Finally, the AKTU UPSEE Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment is done, then download UPSEE 2020 Counselling Letter.
UPSEE Counselling 2020 Date – UPTU Counselling Date 2020
|UPSEE 2nd Round Counselling 2020|
|Board Name||Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Application Starting Date||27th January 2020|
|Ending Date of Online Application||6th April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||27th April 2020|
|UPSEE Exam Date 2020||10th May 2020|
|Announcing Date for Results 2020||3rd June 2020|
|UPSEE / UPTU Counselling 2020 Date||25th June 2020|
UPTU Counselling Date Rank Wise 2020 | UPSEE Counselling Date 2020
The officials announce Counseling Date of UPTU 2020 after UPTU UPSEE Results 2020 declared. The UPTU 2020 Counselling Date reveals complete UPSEE Counselling Schedule 2020. Moreover, the Counselling of UPSEE 2020 begins on notified UPTU Counselling Dates 2020. The UPSEE 2020 Counselling Schedule displays the Counselling Date of UPTU 2020 registration & fee payment, UPSEE 2020 Counselling Date for certificate verification and UPSEE Web Counselling 2020 Dates.
Documents Required for UPSEE Counselling 2020
- UPSEE 2020 Admit Card.
- UPSEE 2020 Registration Slip, for JEE Main candidates only.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and passing certificate.
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Domicile certificate of either of his parents, if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P.
- Rural weightage certificate (if applicable).
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable).
- Subcategory certificate (for Freedom fighters/CAP/PH).
Note: Candidates must carry original certificates and two sets of xerox copies.
UPTU Counselling Fees 2020 | UPSEE Counselling Fee Refund 2020
All the candidates who are attending for UPSEE Counselling 2020 must pay mentioned amount of fee. The candidate can pay UPSEE Counselling Fees 2020 through online. The UPSEE Counselling Fee 2020 Structure is as follows:
|Category||UPTU Counselling Fee 2020|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 20000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 12000/-|
Note that, This fee is adjusted in the Institute fee at the time of admission in the allotted institute of the candidate.
UPTU Counselling Fee Refund 2020
The following UPSEE Counselling Fees Refund 2020 is applicable under following conditions. Also, the policy for Refund of Counselling Fee by UPSEE 2020 is same for all rounds of UPTU MBA Counselling 2020. Based on the options (Freeze, Float, Withdraw) selected by candidates, the UPSEE 2020 Counselling Fees Refund will deposit.
- After Freezing choices, if the candidates do not report to the allotted institute within the specified date, then seat allotted to them will be cancelled automatically, and the UPSEE Counselling 2020 Registration Fee will not be refunded.
- In Float, the UPSEE Registration Fee 2020 submitted by the candidate is adjusted against Institute fee at the time of admission in the Allotted College.
- After withdrawing from Uttar Pradesh SEE Counselling 2020, the registration fee after deduction of administrative charges with a rate of Rs. 2000/- per round of UPSEE B. Tech, MBA Counselling 2020 in which the candidate has participated is refunded.
Note that, the UPSEE Counselling refunded fee is deposited online in the account number given by the candidate.
UPSEE 2020 Counselling | UPTU Counselling Procedure 2020
The UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2020 includes the following steps:
UPSEE Counselling Registration 2020
- On the official website, upsee.nic.in, fill up the registration form to create an account.
- Now, enter Application Number, Password, security pin and click on sign in button to log in to your account.
UPSEE Counselling Fee Payment 2020
- After logging in to your account pay the UPSEE Counselling Registration Fee 2020.
- Choose your mode of payment, i.e., either by net banking or credit card or debit card and enter your credentials.
- Finally, after paying UPTU Counselling Fees 2020, take a print out of receipt for further use.
- Also, it is suggested that the candidate should make payment of registration fee as early as possible to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the payment transaction.
- The candidate needs to get his certificates verified at the UPTU Counselling Center 2020.
- The candidates must submit all the necessary certificates. The UPTU Counselling Documents Required to be verified are mentioned above.
- Moreover, the candidates should go to the UPTU Helpline Centre on the scheduled date.
- The candidates who do not get their certificates verified is not eligible for next round of UPSEE Counselling.
Online Choice Filling
- The candidate must log in to his account to be able to provide options.
- The colleges and courses names are displayed on the screen. From them, the candidate has to choose his desired colleges and specify them as his choices.
- Furthermore, the candidate is advised to fill as many options as possible to have a better chance for seat allotment. Hence, the candidate can specify all the provided colleges.
- Also, the candidate should save his options often in order to avoid any kind of data loss.
- After filling all the choices, the candidate has to lock his options.
- If a candidate forgets to lock the choices within the specified time, then his last saved options are locked by default.
- Only, the provided options at this level are considered for UPTU Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment.
[ Check UPTU UPSEE Result 2020 ]
Uttarpradesh SEE Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment
- After UPTU Web Counselling 2020 last date appears, web options entry ends, then officials start Seat Allotment process.
- The officials consider the options exercised by candidates, their merit (rank), category and vacancies available for that course in a college, for allocating the seats.
- On the UPSEE Counselling Result 2020 day, the UPSEE Counselling Letter 2020 will publish on the official website.
- The UPTU Counselling Letter 2020 displays the allocated college and course name, fee details.
Acceptance of Allotted Seats
After seats are allocated, the candidates can either freeze or float or withdraw their seats. The working of these options is given below.
- The candidates are satisfied with the assigned seat and do not want to change their seat in any subsequent rounds of Counselling for UPSEE 2020 has to Freeze their options.
- To freeze options/choices, log in to your account.
- Then, press on ‘Freeze’ button.
- The candidates who want to confirm the allotted seat and at the same time wants to be considered for up-gradation of the seat in the subsequent round of upsee nic in Counselling 2020 has to select ‘Float’ option.
- First, log in to your UPSEE account and click on ‘Float’ option.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with allocated seat and does not want to be considered for allotment in any rounds of UPSEE UPTU Counselling 2020, have to go for ‘Withdraw’ option.
- The candidates who chose ‘Withdraw’ option are treated to have withdrawn from all the remaining rounds of UPTU UPSEE Counselling 2020.
- The seats allocated to such candidates are cancelled and treated as vacant.
- The withdrawn candidates will be able to participate only in UPSEE SPOT Round Counselling 2020.
Moreover, bookmark this site to check the latest updates related to Engineering, Medical, MCA and MBA Entrance Exams. Also, you can find notification, application form, previous papers, results, answer keys and counselling details.