UPSC ESE Notification 2019 Pdf download link is dispatched here. The UPSC IES Notification 2018 Apply online Link will get activated from 26/09/2018 & closed on 22/10/2018 @ www.upsc.gov.in. See the 581 UPSC IES/ESE Vacancy details. Interested candidates looking for All India Govt Jobs can grab this chance & apply for UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2018. Before applying for UPSC ESE Posts, once check the eligibility criteria like Age Limit, qualification, etc. Other details regarding UPSC IES / ESE 2019 Notification like UPSC Engineering Services Vacancy, Selection Procedure, Salary, Important Dates & Links, etc are gathered below.
UPSC ESE Notification 2018-19
|Details of UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE/ IES) 2019 Notification|
|Name of the conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Engineering Services Examination (ESE/ IES) 2019|
|Post Names||Administrative Services Posts|
|Total no. of Vacancies||581 Posts|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
|Initial Date to fill UPSC IES 2019 Recruitment Application Form||26th Sept 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of UPSC ESE 2019 Notification Application Form||22nd October 2018|
|Job Location||All India|
UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2019 Notification
Recently, the Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC ESE Recruitment 2019 Notification on 26th September 2018 on its official portal i.e, www.upsc.gov.in. The officials have also invited the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 Online Application Forms through online mode from 26th Sept 2018. The closing Date to UPSC IES 2019 Recruitment Apply Online is 22nd Oct 2018.
According to the official UPSC ESE Notification 2019, candidates who have an engineering degree can apply for 581 administrative posts. The number of vacancies to be filled through UPSC ESE Exam 2019 Notification is expected to be approximately 581 including 34 vacancies for the Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD) (23 vacancies for Locomotor Disability including Cerebral Palsy, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack victims and Muscular Dystrophy & 11 vacancies for Hard of Hearing). After receiving the UPSC ESE Application Forms, the officials will conduct the first stage of written examination or the preliminary examination on 06th January 2019 all over the country through online mode.
Here we have shared the full info regarding UPSC IES Notification 2019 such as No. of Vacancies, Age criteria, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important dates, etc.
Download UPSC IES Syllabus Pdf
581 UPSC IES/ESE Vacancy details
|Name of the Exam||No. of Vacancies|
|Engineering Services Examination (ESE/ IES) 2019||581 Posts|
UPSC IES 2019 Vacancy Branch wise
- Category I‐Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering-Category II.
- Category III‐Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV‐Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
To get the detailed vacancy, refer the official UPSC Engineering Services notification 2019 Pdf provided below.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC ESE Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE/ IES) 2019, candidates have to first ensure the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational qualification, etc.
UPSC IES / ESE Jobs 2018-19 – Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.
As per official UPSC ESE Notification 2019 Pdf, upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates.
UPSC IES Recruitment 2018 – Educational qualification
- Candidate should have Degree in engineering in the relevant discipline or should have passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Vacancy 2018.
- Alternatively, Passed Degree/Diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government /Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India)/ passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India/passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959.
- Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts): Possess the M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
- Indian Radio Regulatory Service Posts: Completed M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Refer the official UPSC ESE Notification 2019 Pdf to know the further detailed eligibility criteria.
Download UPSC IES Previous Papers
UPSC Engineering Services 2019 Notification – Details
Get the further details of UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2019 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, etc.
UPSC ESE Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- For SC/ST/ Female Candidates: Nil.
UPSC Engineering Services Posts 2019 – Selection Process
The UPSC ESE Recruitment procedure will consist of three stages.
- Preliminary Examination,
- Main Examination and
- Personality Test.
Union Public Service Commission IES Jobs 2018 – Salary
- Selected candidates for UPSC ESE Vacancy 2018 will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
Download UPSC IES Admit Card 2018
How to Apply for UPSC Indian Engineering Services (IES) Recruitment 2018
According to the official UPSC IES / ESE 2019 Notification 2018, Apply online Link will be available active from 26th Sept to 22nd Oct 2018 on its official portal i.e, www.upsc.gov.in. Willing candidates can utilize this excellent opportunity & apply for UPSC Jobs 2018 on or before the due date. Get the step by step procedure to fill the UPSC Engineering Services notification 2019 Application Form from the below portions of the page.
Guidelines to fill UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019 Online Application
- First of all, visit the official portal i.e, www.upsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the relevant link “UPSC Engineering Services 2019 Notification” on the homepage.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Check the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official UPSC ESE notification 2019 Pdf.
- Then, click on “UPSC IES Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” link.
- Fill the UPSC Engineering Services Recruitment 2018 Application form with all the required & mandatory details.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the UPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the UPSC IES 2019 Notification Application form for future correspondence.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination (ESE/ IES) 2019 – Important Dates
|Official UPSC ESE Notification 2019 Advt Released Date||26th Sept 2018|
|Starting Date to fill UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 Application Form||26th Sept 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||22nd October 2018|
|End date to pay the Application fee||21st Oct 2018|
|UPSC ESE Preliminary/Stage‐I Examination||6th January 2019|
Download UPSC IES / ESE 2019 Notification
Our team has shared the full details of UPSC ESE Exam 2019 Notification for the convenience purpose only. For more clarification, refer the official UPSC ESE 2019 Notification Pdf through the direct link provided below.
Keep in touch with our page Naukri Samachar for more Job opportunities.