UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019: Union Public Service Commission conducts the written exam for the selection of ADMO posts. Intenders can find latest UPSC ADMO Syllabus 2019, UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Paper Pattern here. Applied candidates must refer new Union Public Service Commission General Duty Medical Officer Syllabus, exam dates pdf. Check the best study notes along with UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Test Pattern 2019. View upsc.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2019 to get qualify in the exam.
UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Syllabus 2019
Job applicants who are looking for the detailed UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Written Test Syllabus 2019 should reach this page to save searching time. Our team of RRB Recruitment has gathered complete Syllabus Of UPSC General Duty Medical Officer and uploaded in the below sections. Interested candidates can also get a direct link to get Union Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus Pdf. Refer subjectwise UPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 and start preparing for the exam. Contenders can estimate the importance of subjects with UPSC Syllabus 2019. Therefore check UPSC ADMO Test Pattern, Syllabus and prepare.
Generally, government jobs will have high competition when compared with private jobs. Because of the salary hikes, job flexibility and job security. So applicants are suggested to work hard while preparation by using UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019. Obtain detailed UPSC ADMO 2019 Syllabus, question paper details to perform well in the test. Updated upsc.gov.in General Duty Medical Officer Syllabus gives clarity on what to prepare for the exam. You can also get UPSC Previous Year Question Paper details on this site.
Brief Info – upsc.gov.in General Duty Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2019
|Union Public Service Commission General Duty Medical Officer Syllabus 2019|
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Jobs||General Duty Medical Officer & Other|
|Total No of Vacancies||965|
|Starting Date to apply||10th April 2019|
|Last Date to apply||6th May 2019|
|Exam Date||Will be intimated Shortly|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Inform Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Category||Exam Syllabus|
Union Public Service Commission Syllabus 2019
UPSC is going to recruit 965 candidates for ADMO posts. Job hunters with those eligibility conditions can apply for UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies. It is better to submit the applications before 6th May 2019 to avoid the rush at the last moment. Registration process finished intenders must go through the Written Examination and Interview. The shortlisted contenders will only offer UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Job Offer.
UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Paper Pattern 2019
UPSC ADMO Pattern 2019 is presented here. Aspirants can visit new UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Test Pattern 2019 to know exam structure and useful data about the question paper. Collect data like names of the concepts, type of questions in the exam, total questions and marks from UPSC ADMO Question Pattern 2019. Latest UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2019 also offers duration of the exam and difficulty of the test. Go through the UPSC ADMO Written Test Pattern 2019 to obtain the marking scheme and subject weightage for all the topics. Also, know UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2019, UPSC Pattern to score maximum marks easily.
UPSC ADMO Exam Syllabus 2019
Contenders can find detailed section-wise Union Public Service Commission General Duty Medical Officer Syllabus 2019 in the following. Identify the difficult concepts from whole UPSC Exam Syllabus and concentrate them. View UPSC ADMO Pattern 2019 here.
UPSC CMS Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Environmental Issues.
- General Science.
Syllabus For UPSC ADMO – Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Distance.
- Races and Games.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Boats and Streams.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Stocks and Share.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Compound Interest.
UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Phrase Replacement.
- Para Jumbles.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Word Formations.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Missing Verbs.
- Sentence Corrections.
upsc.gov.in ADMO Exam Syllabus 2019
How to Prepare for UPSC Written Examination?
UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Preparation Plan 2019 is included here. The best and simple UPSC ADMO Preparation Steps helps the applicants to perform well in the exam. Therefore, make a note of complete UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Study Notes and begin effective exam preparation.
- Get UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 and UPSC ADMO Test Pattern 2019.
- Arrange the topics as per the importance and your difficulty level.
- Create the best preparation scheme according to your convenience.
- Follow the schedule and complete preparation as soon as possible.
- Now start revising the concepts thoroughly.
- Also, practise UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Solved Question Papers, attend mock tests.
UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Syllabus 2019
Hope that above-shared information about UPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 is beneficial for making effective preparation plan. View our page regularly to get Rozghar Samachar on State and Central Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs, Police Jobs, Teacher Jobs. Also, know job notifications, exam syllabus, previous papers, etc.
Union PSC Syllabus 2019 is enclosed here. Candidates can check detailed Syllabus of UPSC CMS along with UPSC CMS Test Pattern 2019. Get complete information about UPSC Exam Syllabus and Union PSC CMS Exam Preparation Tips. Find the best study material, UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 and marking scheme for the written test. See the official site to know more details of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Syllabus 2019 pdf. Also, view exam dates, preparation scheme to get best results in the exam.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 Syllabus
Are you searching for UPSC Syllabus For CMS? If yes, then you are in the correct place. Our team has gathered data about Syllabus of UPS Combined Medical Services Exam and also Union PSC CMS Paper Pattern 2019. Here we are providing UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2019 & UPSC CMS Exam Pattern. Moreover, individuals who have completed application process can see a direct link to download CMS UPSC Syllabus Pdf for free of cost. Therefore candidates can download UPSC CMS 2019 Syllabus Pdf and start effective preparation. Union Public Service Commission CMS Syllabus gives a clarity on what to prepare for the contenders.
Actually, UPSC is going to conduct the written test for selecting worthy candidates. Because with the help of the exam UPSC organization is going to estimate knowledge and skills of applicants. So aspirants need to refer UPSC CMS Paper 1 Syllabus and UPSC CMS Solved Papers. Applicants can prepare well for the test by with help of UPSC CMS Syllabus pdf to score highest marks.
Overview of UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Syllabus 2019
|UPSC Syllabus 2019|
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination (CMS)|
|Number of Vacancies||454 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||02 May 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||25 May 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personality Test|
|Work Location||Pan India|
|Written Exam Date||22nd July 2018|
|Mode of the Test||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd July 2018|
|Official Site||www.upsconline.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in|
Union PSC CMS Syllabus 2019
Recently UPSC releases a notification. UPSC CMS Recruitment 2o18 is for selecting 454 talented candidates through Combined Medical Examination. So willing candidates must check UPSC Official notification and ensure eligibility criteria. Eligible aspirants must submit online applications from 2nd May 2019 to 25th May 2019. Applications received after the last date are not accepted. Contenders should have complete knowledge of UPSC Syllabus and UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2019 to get selected for the job. Hence applicants can check UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2019 along with Test Pattern for UPSC before the exam.
UPSC Question Paper Pattern 2019
Contenders can see UPSC Paper Pattern tabulated below. Provided UPSC CMS Question Pattern gives details of the written test. Individuals can know the written test type, papers, subject names and no. of questions of each subject from Union Public Service Commission Pattern 2019. UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Pattern also gives question paper weightage, marking scheme, the difficulty of questions and structure of the written test. So applicants must follow UPSC Written Test Pattern and UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 to score expected marks in the exam.
UPSC CMS Test Pattern 2019
|S. No||Test Type||Paper||Subjects Names||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Objective type Written test||Paper I||General Medicine||96||250 Marks||2 Hours|
|4||Paper II||Surgery||40||250 Marks||2 Hours|
|5||Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|6||Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
- The written exam has objective questions.
- Type of the written exam is a computer-based test.
- There are two papers in the test.
- Each paper has 120 questions.
- Each question has equal marks.
- One-third of the marks are deducted as penalty for wrong answers.
- Total marks in the written exam are 500 marks.
- Each paper will be of 2 hours duration.
Union PSC Medical Exam Syllabus 2019
Aspirants can follow CMS UPSC Syllabus and also UPSC CMSE Test Pattern 2019. Check detailed UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2019 Syllabus and prepare for the test to score expected marks in the examination.
UPSC Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Medicine
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
www.upsc.gov.in CMS Syllabus 2019 – Pediatrics
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Normal developmental milestones
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Immunization in children
- National programmes related to child health
Surgery Syllabus for UPSC CMS Exam 2019
- General Surgery
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T.
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre‐operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management.
UPSC Medical Syllabus 2019 – Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Ante‐natal conditions
- Post‐natal conditions
- Intra‐natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Questions on the applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Questions on the displacement of the uterus
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Medicolegal examination in obgy and Gynae including Rape.
- Family Planning
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- The operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programmes in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
Union PSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2019 – Preventive & Social Medicine
- Social and Community Medicine
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Communicable Diseases
- National Programmes
- Genetics and Health
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non‐communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programmes
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report, plan and manage community health problems including malnutrition and emergencies
UPSC CMS Preparation Tips
UPSC CMS Preparation Tips are enclosed here. Candidates can know what to prepare for the exam by using UPSC Exam Preparation tricks. Make a note of the following steps and follow them during preparation. So that one can make their preparation efficient.
- Refer UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 and UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2019.
- Prepare the best timetable by using subjects weightage.
- Individuals can get the best study material for better preparation.
- Begin exam preparation, prepare the study notes while preparation.
- Refer study notes for revision purpose.
Updated UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019
We hope the information provided here about UPSC CMS Syllabus 2019 is useful for applicants. Contenders can stay tuned to our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to get latest updates on Sarkari Naukri. Check Job notifications, Admit card details, previous papers, Exam syllabus, etc.