Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification along with the application form of Combined Defence Services (CDS 1) 2019 Exam on 31st October 2018. As per the UPSC CDS Notification, a total of 417 vacancies are going to be filled through CDS (I) 2019 examination. See the UPSC CDS Exam Eligibility details. The last date to apply for UPSC CDS 1 Examination is November 26th, 2018 upto 6:00 pm. Scroll down the page to get the UPSC CDS 1 2019 Exam Date, Notification & Apply Online Links, etc.
UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2019
|UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2019 Details|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2019|
|Name of the Posts||Various|
|Total No. of Vacancies||417 Posts|
|Type of Job||UPSC Jobs|
|UPSC CDS 1 2019 Notification Advt Issued Date||31st Oct 2018|
|Initial Date to fill UPSC CDS 2019 Application form||31st October 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2019 Application form||26th November 2018|
|Location of Job||All India|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification 2019
Every year, Union Public Service Commission conducts UPSC CDS Exam twice in a year. The Union Public Service Commission has recently released the official UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification for the Combined Defence Services (CDS) exam 2019. The UPSC CDS (I) Examination is conducted for admission into Indian Military Academy Dehradun, Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Air Force Academy Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) 32 Training Course, Officers’ Training Academy Chennai (Madras)- 111th SSC (Men) Course (NT) and Officers Training Academy Chennai- 25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course.
For the year 2019, the examination authority has declared 417 vacancies for UPSC CDS 1 for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in three defense services – Navy, Air Force, Army, and Officers Training Academy (OTA). The UPSC CDS 1 2019 Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 31st October 2018 to 26th November 2018 till 6:00 PM. The written exam of UPSC CDS 1 Examination will be conducted on 3rd February 2019. Candidates whose age is in between 20 to 24 years and have completed or appearing in the final year of graduation can apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2019.
For more info regarding UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2019 like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Criteria, Pay Scale, etc are shared below.
Download UPSC CDS Syllabus Pdf
UPSC Vacancy 2018 through CDS (I) Exam
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 3rd February 2019 for the admission to the under mentioned courses.
|Name of the Course||Approximate No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 148th (DE) Course commencing in January 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course commencing in January 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January 2020 i.e. No. 207 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)-111th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) April, 2020 Non-UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non-UPSC].||225|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai-25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April 2020||15|
|Total No. of Vacancies||417 Posts|
Union Public Service Commission CDS Exam Eligibility
Candidates applying for the UPSC CDS Examination 2019 should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the UPSC CDS Exam 2019 will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
UPSC CDS Exam 2019 – Age Limit
- Below 25 Years of age. As per official UPSC CDS (I) 2019 notification, upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates.
UPSC CDS I Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Note: Graduates with the first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force have to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
Download UPSC CDS Previous Papers
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2019 – Details
Other details regarding UPSC CDS 1 notification 2019 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, How to Apply, etc are shared below.
CDS Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019.
- The fee payment can be done either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC CDS Exam 2019 Selection Procedure
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
UPSC CDS Posts – Salary Offered
- Selected candidates for UPSC CDS Vacancy 2019 will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the conducting authority.
Download UPSC CDS Admit Card
UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates are required to apply online for UPSC CDS Exam 2019 by using the website i.e, www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 online Application Form is given below. The UPSC Recruitment 2019 Online Applications can be filled upto 26th November 2018 till 6:00 PM. The UPSC CDS online Application 2019 can be withdrawn from 03.12.2018 to 10.12.2018 till 6.00 PM. The UPSC CDS 2019 Online Application form containing two stages viz. Part I and Part II.
How to fill UPSC CDS 2019 Application form
- Before start filling up UPSC CDS 1 Online Application, a candidate must have photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format.
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.upsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official website will display on the screen.
- Search for the relevant tab “UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2019” on the homescreen.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2019 Notification PDF.
- Check the Eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- If eligible, then click on “UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Enter the required details in the UPSC CDS 1 Recruitment 2019 Application form.
- Pay the application fee & upload the required documents.
- Recheck all the details & click on “submit” button.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of UPSC CDS 2019 application form for future reference.
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2019
Eligible candidates will be issued a UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2019 e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website i.e, www.upsc.gov.in for downloading by candidates. No UPSC CDS eAdmit Card will be sent by post.
UPSC CDS Exam Centres
The Examination will be held at the following Centres: AGARTALA, AHMEDABAD, AIZAWL, ALLAHABAD, BENGALURU, BAREILLY, BHOPAL, CHANDIGARH, CHENNAI, CUTTACK, DEHRADUN, DELHI, DHARWAD, DISPUR, GANGTOK, HYDERABAD, IMPHAL, ITANAGAR, JAIPUR, JAMMU, JORHAT, KOCHI, KOHIMA, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, MADURAI, MUMBAI, NAGPUR, PANAJI (GOA), PATNA, PORT BLAIR, RAIPUR, RANCHI, SAMBALPUR, SHILLONG, SHIMLA, SRINAGAR, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, TIRUPATI, UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM.
- Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centers except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata, and Nagpur.
- The Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular center is attained, the same will be frozen.
- Applicants who cannot get a center of their choice due to the ceiling will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones.
- Applicants are, thus, advised that they can apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
Candidates are advised to keep ready the following documents in original along with their self-attested copies for submission to the Army HQ/Naval HQ/Air HQ:
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or its equivalent showing date of birth.
- Degree/Provisional Degree Certificate/Marks sheet showing clearly having passed degree examination and eligible for the award of the degree.
Download UPSC CDS 1 Exam 2019 Notification PDF
We have shared here the full details about UPSC CDS 1 Notification 2019 for the convenience purpose only. In case, if you have any queries, refer to the official Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification 2019 with the help of direct link provided below.
Keep visiting our page RRB Recruitment for more job opportunities.