Download UPPSC APO Previous Papers with Answers for free of cost. Prepare exact subjects with the help of Uttar Pradesh PSC APO Exam Syllabus. Postulants can also get complete exam structure with the help of UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Pattern. Individuals can also see the UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Study Material PDF along with Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Books. Prepare and follow with Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Preparation tricks. Free Download uppsc.up.nic.in APO Old Papers with Solutions from this article.
UPPSC APO Question Papers
|Uttar Pradesh PSC APO Previous Question Papers|
|Name of the Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||17 Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Opening date||28 Dec 2018|
|End Date of Application||25 Jan 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam (Prelims, Mains) & Personality Test|
|Date of Examination||Update Later|
|Hall ticket Release Date||Issue Soon|
|Work Category||State Government Jobs|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Category||Previous Question Papers|
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Practice Question Papers
UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Previously Asked Questions and Answers are now available on this page. We know that the uppsc.up.nic.in APO Model Question Papers will guide everyone adequately for the preparation. We have gathered last 10 years Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Old Year Papers. Therefore, check the Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Previous Years Question Papers Pdf for free of cost. Before attending the exam, it is important for the postulants to get the UPPSC APO Frequently Asked Questions and Answers.
If the participants are ready with the Uttar Pradesh PSC APO Exam Question Papers, then they can quickly clear the written exam. The main advantage of solving the UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Old Papers is that they can understand how much knowledge they have on every subject. Aspirants must start their preparation for the exam with UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Solved Question Papers. Individuals can get complete subject knowledge with the help of Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Model Papers. Get Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Sample Question Papers along with Solutions from the below sections of this article.
Free Download UPPSC APO Old Question Papers
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Books
- Solved Papers of Assistant Prosecution Officers Examination by Keerty Dabas (Singhal Law Publication)
- Universal’s Guide to Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer (Preliminary) Examination by Krishan Keshav
- Solved Papers of ASSISTANT PROSECUTION OFFICERS (APP) EXAMINATION / Containing Papers of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and CBI by Singhal’s
- Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer (Pre.) An exam by Abhinav Mishra M.B.Lal (Author), Shatrughan Tripathi
- 20 Practice Sets for Intelligence Bureau (Assistant Central Intelligence) by Arihant Experts
- Ratanlal & Dhirajlal’s the Code of Criminal Procedure As amended by the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013 by Ratanlal (Author), Dhirajlal
- Filing Procedure and Practice Before Civil Courts, Sessions Courts, Magistrate Courts, High Court, Tribunals Etc. (A
- Comprehensive Book for Practising Advocates and Juniors) by M.Arulselvem (Author), Revised by A.Aravindan Advocate Madras High Court.
- CRIMINAL MANUAL (POCKET EDITION)(2018 Edition) Containing Code Of Criminal Procedure 1973, Indian Penal Code (45 Of 1860), Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Including Guide to Criminal Pleadings (Model Forms)(Pocket Edition) by Universal Law Publishing – An imprint of LexisNexis
- The Law Of Evidence – As Amended By The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013 by Ratanlal (Author), Dhirajlal
Woodroffe and (Set of 4 Volumes) Amir Ali’s Law of Evidence by Woodroffe (Author), Amir Ali
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Preparation Tricks
Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Preparation Tricks 2019 are presented here. uppsc.up.nic.in APO Preparation Tips offers the easy ways of test preparation. Individuals can follow Uttar Pradesh PSC APO Preparation Points to prepare well for the written exam. Step by step procedure of UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Preparation Points are given here.
- Download UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Model Question Papers.
- Also, get Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 and Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Paper Pattern.
- By giving special preference to the important subjects, make an efficient timetable.
- Individuals must follow the timetable and prepare for the written exam.
- After completion of exam preparation, revise the subjects thoroughly.
- Practise uppsc.up.nic.in APO Frequently Asked Questions and Answers and go for the mock tests.
uppsc.up.nic.in UPPSC APO Previous Papers
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission accepts online applications for Assistant Prosecution Officer post. Aspirants must apply for 17 job vacancies of APO posts. Refer to Uttar Pradesh PSC APO Official Notification 2019 to check the eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies and rounds of selection process. Eligible postulants can submit UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Application Form before the end date. Intender must secure the qualify marks in the exam to crack UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Jobs 2019. Crack the written exam with the practice of Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Previous Years Question Papers.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Exam Syllabus
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 is provided here. Get free pdf of Uttar Pradesh PSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Exam Syllabus. Individuals can see the important subjects of the uppsc.up.nic.in APO Exam Syllabus here. We have also provided UPPSC APO Paper Pattern along with Uttar Pradesh PSC APO Syllabus.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Prelims Syllabus
- General Knowledge
UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Mains Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Law of Evidence
uppsc.up.nic.in APO Paper Pattern
UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Prelims Test Pattern
|Part||Names of the Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Period|
|Part I||General Knowledge||50||150||2 Hours|
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic Names||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Written Exam||General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|3||Criminal Law & Procedure||100|
|4||Law of Evidence||100|
UPPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Exam Question Papers
I hope that above given UPPSC APO Previous Papers is useful for contenders. Intenders must follow our page www.rrbrecruitment.co.on to know the latest updates on State Govt & Central Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs, Teacher Jobs, PSU Jobs, SSC jobs, Railway Jobs. Also, refer job notifications, exam syllabus, hall tickets, previous papers and etc.