Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC PCS Notification 2018 to fill the various vacancies in Provincial Civil services (PCS). Through UP PCS J Notification 2018, a total of 610 posts are going to be filled. The UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 Online Registration Process starts from 11th September 2018 & ends on 8th October 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for UPPSC Vacancy 2018 on or before the due date. Furthermore details of UP PCS Notification 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, UP PCS 2018 Form Filling Steps, uppsc.up.nic.in Vacancy, Application Fee, Salary, etc.
UPPSC PCS Notification 2018
|UPPSC PCS J Notification 2018 Details|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||610 Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill the UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 Online Registration||11th September 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of UPPSC PCS J Online Application 2018||8th October 2018|
|UP PCS J Notification 2018 Prelims Exam Date||16th December 2018|
|UPPSC PCS J Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
Uttar Pradesh UP PCS J Notification 2018
Every year, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts UP PCS Examination for the posts of civil servants. Through this UPPSC PCS 2018 Exam, candidates will be appointed in various departments under the state government of Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification to recruit the eligible & talented candidates for 610 Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts. The Online Applications are invited for Upper Subordinate Services (P.C.S.), ACF, & RFO Exam from the eligible candidates through online mode from 11th September 2018. The Closing Date of UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 Online Registration Process is 8th October 2018. Candidates who want to start their career as a civil servant can utilize this chance and apply for UP PSC PCS Examination 2018.
Other details regarding UP PCS J Notification 2018 like No. of Vacancies, UP PCS J Eligibility like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, UPPSC PCS Exam Date, Fee, Application Process, etc are shared below.
Download UP PCS J Syllabus Pdf
UP PCS J 2018 Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018||610 Posts|
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 – UP PCS J Eligibility
In order to apply for UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018, candidates have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
UPPSC Jobs 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum: 22 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years.
As per official UP PCS J 2018 Notification, upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates.
UP PCS J Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Candidate must possess Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in UP or the any other recognized University of India.
- Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate.
- Should possess the knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Download UP PCS J Previous Papers
UPPCS Exam 2018 Notification – Brief Details
Get the further details of UP PCS J Notification 2018 like Application, Fee, Selection Process, Salary, How to Apply, UPPSC PCS 2018 Exam Date, Important Links, etc.
UPPSC PCS Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- Unreserved (General)/ OBC Candidates: Exam fee is Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee is Rs. 25/-.
- For PWD Candidates: Exam fee – NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-.
- SC/ST Aspirants: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-.
Uttar Pradesh PSC CJ Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
- Prelims Examination.
- Mains Examination.
610 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts – Salary
- Rs.27, 700 – 7, 70 – 35, 090 – 9, 20 – 40, 450 – 1, 080 – 44, 770/-.
Download UP PCS J Admit Card
How to Apply for UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination 2018
Willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for UPPSC PCS Jobs 2018 on or before the due date i.e, 8th October 2018. For the easiness of the applicants, we have provided the simple guidelines to fill the UP PCS Application form 2018.
Guidelines to fill UPPSC PCS J Online Application Form 2018
- Log on to the official portal i.e, uppsc.up.nic.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the homescreen.
- On the homepage, search for the related link “UP PCS J Notification 2018“.
- Go through the details mentioned in the official UPPCS Exam 2018 Notification Pdf.
- Ensure the Eligibility Criteria for 610 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Posts.
- If eligible, then click on “UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Application form with all the necessary & mandatory details.
- Pay the required amount of application fee. Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details & then click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the UPPSC PCS J Online Application Form 2018 for future use.
UP PCS 2018 Exam Date – Important Dates
|Official UP PCS J Notification 2018 Advt Released Date||9th Sept 2018|
|Starting Date to fill UPPSC PCS J Online Application Form 2018||11th September 2018|
|UPPSC PCS Exam 2018 Online Registration End Date||8th October 2018|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fee||8th October 2018|
|UP PCS 2018 Exam Date (Preliminary)||16th December 2018|
|UPPSC PCS 2018 Exam Date||Update Soon|
Download UPPSC PCS J Notification 2018
Our team has shared here the full details regarding UPPSC PCS Notification 2018 only for the convenience purpose. In case if you have any queries, refer the official UP PCS J Notification 2018 through the direct link provided below.
Keep in touch with our page Employment News Alert for more Job opportunities.