UGC NET Apply Online June 2020 link is available here. UGC NET Online Application 2020 Online Submission for JRF and Assistant Professor is started from 1st March to 30th March 2020. Contenders pay the UGC NET online 2020 application fee up to April 2020. Aspirants should apply through online only.
Latest Update: UGC NET 2020 Application Form for June session Released!!! Candidates can apply for UGC NET 2020 Exam before deadline i.e 16th April 2020
UGC NET Online Application 2020 | UGC NET Apply Online June 2020
UGC NET has released a short notification for conducting the next UGC NET exam on 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2020. Aadhar Card is mandatory to fill up the UGC NET online application form 2020. The candidate should enter the Aadhar Card number, name, date of birth and gender to register for the UGCNET online application 2020. Earlier, NTA conducts University Grants Commission NET exam twice in a year. Now Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to conduct the UGC NET only once in a year from 2020 onwards.
UGC National Eligibility Test June 2020 will be conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian Candidates for Associate Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant professor both. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) awardees will be eligible to pursue research in their post-graduate subject from any Indian institutes or any other National Universities/Colleges. NTA will conduct UGC NET exam for 84 subjects at different NET examination centres across India. Here, candidates can check UGC NET apply online steps.
|UGC NET June Online Application Starting Date||16th March 2020|
|Last Date to apply for UGC NET||16th April 2020|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2020||15th June to 20th June 2020|
NTA UGC NET 2020 – Important Dates
|UGC NET Exam Dates 2020|
|Name of the Organisation||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Exam||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|UGC NET 2020 Notification Release Date||16th March 2020|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee||17th April 2020|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline (OMR based)|
|Correction in Particulars of Applications Form on Website only||18th to 24th April 2020|
|UGCNET Admit Card 2020 Download||15th May 2020|
|UGC NET 2020 Exam Date||15th June to 20th June 2020|
|Preliminary Answer key release date||June|
|Announcement of NTA(UGC) NET 2020 Results||By 5th July 2020|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Eligibility for UGC NET June 2020 Exam
Graduates who want to apply for UGC NET June 2020, first of all, check the eligibility criteria that you have to fulfil for UGC NET 2020 apply online. Candidates can check the complete UGC NET 2020 eligibility criteria which is provided below to UGC NET online apply June 2020. Hence, individuals check the UGCNET Eligibility June 2020 before going to the fill the UGC NET Online form 2020 to know are you eligible or not.
UGC NET 2020 – Educational Qualification
- To apply for the UGC NET 2020 examination, candidates should have to qualify the Master’s Degree or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks from any University / Institute recognized by UGC. SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates should have qualified with at least 50% marks in Master’s/equivalent Degree.
- Candidates must have your post graduation degree in the listed subjects which are given by the NTAUGC Authority. Otherwise, they can apply to the other related subject.
- Aspirants who are appeared for the final year exams of Master’s degree, whose result is not declared yet, and whose exam result is still awaited can also apply to the UGC NET June 2020 and fill the UGC NET online Application 2020.
- The Ph.D degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 will be eligible for appearing UGC NET 2020 exam with the relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%).
UGC NET June 2020 – Age Limit
Junior Research Fellowship: The upper age limit is 30 years for JRF. That is the candidates who are applying to the UGC NET June 2020, age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st January 2020. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD aspirants 5 years age relaxation is applicable.
Associate Professor: There is no upper age limit for the UGC NET Assistant professor exam. Contenders can register to the UGC NET Online form 2020 at any age for Associate Professor exam.
Exempted Aspirants for UGC NET June 2020 Assistant Professor Post
- Ph.D Degree Holders: Candidates who own the Ph.D degree in accordance with the UGC shall be exempted from appearing the NET/SELT/SET exam and for recruitment of Assistant Professor in Indian Universities/Colleges.
- UGC/CSIR JRF Qualified Candidates: The qualified candidates of UGC/CSIR JRF exam are exempted from appearing the UGC NET June 2020.
- States Eligibility Test (SET) Candidates: The qualified candidates of SET held prior to 1st June 2002 are exempted from appearing in UGC NET 2020 Exam. These candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Professor anywhere in India. The aspirants who have cleared the SET (1st June 2002 onwards) are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/institutions situated in the state of passing the SET.
Candidates, refer UGC NET application form 2020 fill up procedure in the below sections.
How to fill UGC NET Online Form June 2020 | UGC NET Online Registration
NTAUGC NET Online 2020 Application Form registration process will be started from 1st March 2020 and ended on 30th March 2020. We suggested that the Candidates first check the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification & Age Relaxation) before filling the UGCNET online application 2020 June because if you not eligible then you will not able to apply for the UGC NET June 2020 Examination. Download Steps to fill the UGC NET Online Application 2020 is as follows
- Fill the UGC NET Online form June 2020.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the UGC NET June 2020 Examination Fee.
- Print Confirmation Page of UGC NET Online Application 2020.
Contenders should fill the UGC NET 2020 online application form on or before the last date. Last Date for UGC NET Application form 2020 June is 30th March 2020. Here, we have mentioned some important points to keep in mind while filling the UGC NET Online Application Form 2020. Therefore, follow these things to UGC NET Online apply 2020.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Apply Online
- Visit the Official Site of NTA UGC i.e., ntanet.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply Online for UGC NET June 2020” link.
- Already existed users switch on the login button and new users follow the registration process.
- After Clicking on the “Apply for NET June 2020” button, contenders switched to the instruction page and read the instructions carefully. After completion of reading tap on the checkbox to agree all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the proceed to apply button then UGC NET 2020 online form will display on the screen.
- Fill the UGC NET June 2020 application form carefully.
<< UGC NET Syllabus 2020 >>
Step I: Fill the UGC NET Online Application Form June 2020
- In this section, you have to fill the all personal and educational details.
- Your details must be appropriately otherwise form will be rejected your entry.
- The chosen password must be 8 to 13 characters long. It should contain At least
- One lower case letter.
- One uppercase letter.
- One numeric value.
- One character symbol.
- After completion of filling the application form UGC NET – June 2020, review the details to check the information is right or wrong?
- If you would like to change any information entered, you may do so by pressing “back” button or press on “final submit” button.
- If the details are filled accurately then you may proceed to upload scanned photograph and signature.
- A message containing Application Number will appear on display. Please Note down the application number.
Step II: Upload Photograph and Signature
- The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb
- The dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height) only.
- The dimension of the signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height) only.
- Now aspirants once preview your uploaded photograph and signature and proceed to next step.
Step III: UGCNET Online 2020 Application Fee Payment Procedure
- You can pay the UGC NET Online application fee through either online or offline.
- The contenders who are paying the fee via offline, download and Print the Bank Challan on A-4 size white paper sheet to submit fees at any branch of the Canara/ICICI/HDFC/Syndicate bank.
- If you pay the fee in the online mode, then you should do it through debit card or credit card.
- Enter your card details like holder name, card number & CVV number.
- After completion of payment process take the print of the payment slip.
UGC NET Online Application June 2020 Fee
The application fee of NTAUGC NET Exam June 2020 varies category wise. Application fee once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances. Fee details for UGC NET Online 2020 Application are as follows:
- General: 1000/-
- OBC/NCL: 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 250/-
Step IV: Printout the UGC NET June 2020 Online form Confirmation Page
After that, the final submission of your UGC NET Online application form 2020 take the printout of UGC NET Online form 2020 June, Attendance Slip, and UGC NET Admit Card 2020.
UGCNET Online Application June 2020
- Candidates should fill the NTA UGC NET 2020 application form through online only on the official website of NTA NET i.e., ntanet.nic.in
- Aadhaar card is necessary to register for UGC NET June 2020 exam.
- The application form will be available from 16th March 2020.
No online application is accepted after the closing date.
- The application process will consist of four steps. They fill the application form, upload scanned photograph and signature, pay the examination fee and print confirmation page.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to NTA.
NTA UGC will provide the correction facility in UGC NET online application form 2020 June. The correction window will open for 1 week.
<< UGC NET June 2020 Notice >>
New UGC NET Exam Pattern June 2020
- UGCNET June 2020 is an offline exam.
- Exam Paper consists of 2 papers i.e., paper 1 & paper II.
- All questions in the UGC NET 2020 paper are of objective type.
- The 150 questions asked in the UGC NET June 2020 exam.
- Paper 1 consists of 50 questions and paper II consists 100 questions.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- UGC NET Examination is conducted in both English and Hindi medium.
- Aspirants will have to choose the medium of UGC NET paper at the time of filling UGC NET Online Application 2020.
Revised UGC NET 2020 Exam consists of 2 papers instead of 3 papers.
|Paper||Nature of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time Duration|
|I||Objective||Reasoning Ability||50||100||1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM) IST|
|II||Computer Science||100||200||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 AM) IST|
Hence, follow the given UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern to check the revised test pattern and prepare accordingly. You can use the UGC NET Study Material in your preparation to make it easy.
Therefore, aspirants bookmark our site, to check the instant updates on UGC NET June 2020 Exam.
Also, check UGC NET Result 2020
<<< UGC NET 2020 Online Application >>>