TSSPDCL AE Syllabus 2018 updated here. Aspirants who have applied for TSSPDCL Jobs should know the complete Telangana State PDCL AE Syllabus 2018 on this page. Refer Telangana SPDCL Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern to perform well in the written examination. Free download TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 pdf from our site. Individuals can also know the Syllabus for TSSPDCL Exam 2018. Also know the details of the Telangana Asst Engineer exam dates, subject wise topics of TSSPDCL Syllabus for EEE @ www.tssouthernpower.com.
Telangana State SPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
Are you an applicant for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. Here we give complete information about TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 and also Telangana State SPDCL AE Exam Pattern for your reference. Capable aspirants should go through these details before going to the start preparation of TSSPDCL Exam. As we know that, candidates will face huge competition for Telangana State Govt Jobs. So, all the candidates who wish to work with Telangana State Southern Power Distribution must prepare well for the exam with TSSPDCL AE Syllabus pdf.
The subjects included in TSSPDCL Assistant Engg Syllabus are analytical ability, general knowledge, Telangana culture & movement, aptitude, verbal ability and engineering mathetics are common for both electrical & civil candidates. aspirants should attend written test on specified date & time. The qualified contenders in the exam should verify documents. Then they are given a chance to work with TSSPDCL organisation.
<TSSPDCL AE Hall Ticket Download – Available Now!!!>
Overview of TSSPDCL Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018-19
|Telangana State SPDCL AE Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Organization||Southern Power Distribution Company Of Telangana Ltd|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||153|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written test, Document checking|
|Application Starting date||2nd February 2018|
|Last date of applications||19th February 2018|
|Date of Examination||25th March 2018|
|Job Category||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
www.tssouthernpower.com AE Syllabus 2018 | TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
Telangana State Power Distribution Corporation Limited releases a new notification for filling 153 Assistant Engineer Jobs. Interested candidates can check official notification to get eligibility, vacancy, selection process & application procedure details. The eligible aspirants should send online applications with fee payment before 19/02/2018. The www.tssouthernpower.com application link is not available after the last date. The applied candidates are suggested to refer TSSPDCL AE Syllabus along with Telangana PDCL Assistant Engineer Test Pattern after completion of application process. Check provided TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus 2018, which helps the contenders to get Job easily.
TSSPDCL Exam Pattern 2018 | Structure of Exam
Telangana Assistant Engineer Test Pattern is provided here. TSSPDCL AE Exam Pattern gives examination type, subjects, no. of questions, marks, the period of examination information. TSSPDCL Paper Pattern also helps the aspirants to analyse weightage of question paper and estimate essential subjects. So allot more preparation time for essential topics when compared to less critical concepts. Willing aspirants can check detailed Telangana SPDCL Test Pattern 2018 in the below section.
Telangana TSSPDCL Asst Engineer Paper Pattern 2018
|S NO||Exam||Names of the Subjects||Total NO of Questions||Total No of Marks||Time Period|
|1||Written Test (Objective type)||Technical Ability||80||80||2 Hours|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks||120 Minutes|
- The questions in the exam are multiple choice questions.
- You need to attempt 100 questions.
- Each correct answer score one mark.
- Total marks in the test are 100.
- The exam is conducted for 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- No sectional cut-off.
Download TSSPDCL Syllabus for EEE
Detailed Telangana State PDCL Exam Syllabus is provided. Follow TSSPDCL AE Syllabus For EEE. Also TSPDCL Syllabus pdf Download by click on the below-attached link. View TSSPDCL Exam Preparation tips to get the highest score on the exam.
<Also, Download TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus 2018>
Telangana TSSPDCL Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Arrangements.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
- Usage of Articles.
- Parts of Speech.
- Para Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- One word Substitutes.
- Error Detection.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
TSSPDCL Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- LCM & HCF.
- Compound Interest.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Problems on Ages.
- Number System.
TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018 Syllabus – Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Problem Solving.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Problems on Cubes.
- Statements & Assumptions.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
TSSPDCL AE Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs- National & International.
- Telangana Culture & Movement
- Countries & Capitals.
- Scientific Research.
- India & Neighbouring Countries.
- Famous places.
- Indian Constitution.
- States & Capitals.
- General Polity.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Art & Culture.
- Famous Personalities.
- Famous Books & authors.
Telangana TSSPDCL Syllabus 2018 – Computer Knowledge
- Basics of Computer.
- Computer Hardware and software.
- The internet.
- Operating system.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Generation of Computer.
- Android and Apple related news.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- MS PowerPoint.
TSSPDCL Telangana Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018 – Engineering Mathematics
- Linear Algebra.
- Ordinary Differential Equation.
- Partial Differential Equation
- Fourier Series.
- Probability and statistics.
- Poisson and Binomial distribution.
- Discrete Random Variables.
- Hypothesis testing.
- Numerical Methods.
- Least square approximation.
- Numerical differentiation.
- Descriptive statistics – Mean, Median, Mode.
- Higher order linear equations with constant coefficients.
Telangana State Assistant Engg Exam Syllabus 2018 – Electrical
- Electric Circuits.
- Electromagnetic Fields.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Power Systems.
- Single phase transformer.
- Series and shunt compensation.
- Three phase induction motors.
- Control Systems.
- Block Diagrams and Signal Flow Diagrams.
- State transition matrix.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Digital Voltmeters and Multimeters.
- Bridges and Potentiometers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electric Field Distribution and insulators.
- Oscillator and Feedback amplifier.
- Power Electronics.
- Single phase and three phase inverters.
tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in Asst Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 – Civil
- Structural Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Concrete Structures.
- Construction Materials and Management.
- Engineering Machines.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Highway Pavements.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Noise Pollution.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Air Pollution.
- Steel Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Waste Water.
- Municipal Solid Wastes.
- Transportation Infrastructure.
- Geomatics Engineering.
Telangana TSSPDCL Preparation Tips
Applied candidates for Assistant Engineer Jobs can refer TSSPDCL Preparation tips during exam preparation. These will help the individuals with time management and confirms that all the subjects are covered. So that they can make adequate exam preparation. Aspirants who are preparing for any competitive exam can follow these preparation tips regularly to see good results in the future.
- The vital step of making strategy for exam preparation is knowing your TSSPDCl Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern. You should thoroughly read and understand subjects and the marks allotted.
- Once you understand the TSSPDCL AE Syllabus, you can divide your time between preparation of topics and sub-topics.
- Planning according to exam pattern and syllabus will help you to stay organised and keep track of all topics you have to cover.
- You can also make a checklist of points you want to focus more on.
We think that the aspirants are satisfied with the data provided in the article. The above information makes you perfect for TSSPDCL AE Written Exam. Refer our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to know latest employment news. Here we give latest jobs news along with previous papers, admit cards, syllabus details of State govt jobs.