Telangana State PSC Health Asst Syllabus 2018 is provided here. Candidates can refer TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018 and also TS Health Assistant Exam Pattern 2018. Individuals must go through a complete Syllabus of Health Assistant in MA & UD Department. Check exact Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus, tspsc.gov.in Test Pattern for perfect preparation.
TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018-19
Successfully registration process completed aspirants of TS Health Asst Recruitment must see this page. Our team has gathered precise Telangana Health Assistant Syllabus & TSPSC Health Asst Pattern and provided here. Applicants must view detailed Telangana State Health Assistant 2018 Syllabus to know the subjects to be prepared for the exam. Candidates are suggested to start exam preparation with the help of updated TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2018.
Contenders should prepare all the concepts from the TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018 without fail. Why because it is challenging to obtain maximum marks in the exam without having the best preparation. Therefore, download తెలంగాణ ఆరోగ్య అసిస్టెంట్ సిలబస్ pdf & Test Pattern.
tspsc.gov.in Health Assistant Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|Telangana State Health Asst Syllabus 2018|
|Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post name||Health Assistant|
|Total no. of vacancies||50|
|Starting date to apply||3rd August 2018|
|Last date to apply online||22nd August 2018|
|Hall ticket issue date||07 days before the test|
|Exam date||13th December 2018|
|Job category||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination|
Telangana Health Assistant Syllabus 2018
TSPSC releases a notification for filling 50 Health Assistant posts in MA & UD Department. All the interested individuals should go through the eligibility conditions, vacancies and selection process. Contenders can apply online for TSPSC Health Assistant Recruitment 2018 on or before 22nd August 2018. Applicants must secure qualify marks in the written exam to get Telangana Health Assistant Jobs.
TSPSC Health Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
Provided TSPSC Health Assistant Question pattern gives brief information about the written exam. Candidates can get the type of questions, subject names, total questions, marks and test period with Telangana PSC Health Assistant Paper Pattern 2018. Individuals should know the TSPSC Health Assistant Exam Syllabus, TSPSC Test Pattern for efficient exam preparation.
TS Health Asst Test Pattern 2018
|S. No.||Type of the Exam||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Language of Examination||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration (Minutes)|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Knowledge||Bilingual, i.e., English and Telugu||75||150||150|
|2||Paper – II||Biological Science (Intermediate Level)||75|
- The exam contains two papers.
- Objective questions are present in the examination.
- Test languages are English & Telugu.
- Total questions in the exam are 150.
- Maximum marks are 150.
- Exam duration is 150 minutes.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Postulants must follow TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus to get an idea on the names of the subjects of the examination. Refer new TSPSC Syllabus 2018, detailed TSPSC Health Assistant Paper pattern.
tspsc.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Indian Political System and Government
- Modern Indian History with focus on Indian National Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
TSPSC Health Assistant in MA & UD Syllabus 2018 – Botany
- The diversity of Plant World
- Plant Kingdom
- Morphology – Morphology of flowering plants: Vegetative
- Plant Systematics – Taxonomy of angiosperms
- Cell Structure And Function
- Cell cycle and Cell Division
- Plant Physiology – Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Respiration of Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Microbiology – Bacteria
- The importance of Bacteria to Humans.
- Ecology & Environment
Telangana Health Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018 – Zoology
- The diversity of Living World
- Structural Organization In Animals
- Animal Diversity
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Applied Biology
- Microbes in Human Welfare
TSPSC Health Assistant Preparation Tricks
Candidates who are going to start exam preparation must see detailed TS Health Assistant Preparation Tips. With the referance of Telangana State Health Asst Preparation steps, you can easily get good marks in the test.
- View TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2018, Telangana State Health Assistant Exam Pattern 2018.
- As per the questions weightage, make an effective schedule.
- By using schedule, prepare for the test.
- Revise the concepts and practise TSPSC Health Assistant Question Papers.
We know that given the TSPSC Health Assistant Syllabus 2018 is useful for the candidates. Check the latest updates on Sarkari Naukri on this page.