New TSNPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019 is presented here. Candidates must view TSNPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Exam Pattern 2019 and Telangana NPDCL JPO Exam Syllabus 2019. Refer updated TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer 2019 Exam Syllabus, study plan. Go through the entire Syllabus For Telangana NPDCL Junior Personnel Officer along with the good preparation steps. Check written exam date, venue and the weighatge of questions. Also, view Telangana State NPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019 @ www.tsnpdcl.in to crack the best score in the exam.
TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Syllabus 2019
Job hunters who have completed the applications for TSNPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019 can stay on this page. Here we are including the whole data about Telangana State NPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Syllabus 2019 and TSNPDCL JPO Question Paper Pattern 2019. As the applicant’s know that, detailed తెలంగాణ ఎన్పిడిసిఎల్ జూనియర్ పర్సనల్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ 2019 plays a key role in written test preparation. Therefore postulants are requested to gather new Telangana NPDCL JPO Exam Syllabus 2019 before the exam date. With the help of updated www.tsnpdcl.inJunior Personnel Officer Syllabus 2019, one can get clarity on the names of the subjects to prepare for the exam.
Download TSNPDCL JPO Syllabus Pdf from the following sections. Aspirants should begin exam preparation as early as possible with Telangana State NPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019. Follow the latest Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited Exam Syllabus 2019 and prepare well to secure the highest marks. Contenders must also work hard with TSNPDCL JPO Exam Syllabus 2019. Individuals can also collect exact data of previous papers, admit cards here.
www.tsnpdcl.in JPO Syllabus 2019- Brief Info
|TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSNPDCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Personnel Officer (JPO)|
|Number of Vacancies||25 Jobs|
|Opening Date for Applications||28 Dec 2018|
|End Date for applications||17 Jan 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Written Exam Date||10 Feb 2019|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||4 Feb 2019|
|Job Category||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Category||Exam Syllabus|
TSNPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019 – Recruitment Details
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Limited advertisement is released. Intended candidates can check TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification to know the eligibility conditions, vacancies and selection procedure. Contenders who contain the eligibility requirements can apply online for Telangana State NPDCL JPO Vacancies. Applied individuals need to pass through the rounds of selection procedure to get placed in TSNPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Jobs.
TSNPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Exam Pattern 2019
Telangana JPO Question Pattern 2019 gives the marking scheme of the exam, its weightage and importance of subjects. Candidates must see TSNPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Test Pattern 2019 to know subject names, total questions, test period, maximum marks along with exam medium. Follow TSNPDCL JPO Official Syllabus 2019 and Telangana NPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Paper Pattern 2019 for the better exam preparation.
టియస్న్ పిడి సియల్ జెపిఒ టెస్ట్ సరళి 2019
|Section||Medium||Type of Exam||Topic Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Test Period|
|Section A||English & Telugu||Objective Questions||Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws & Labour Laws etc||60||60||120 Minutes|
|Section B||English||Comprehension, Mental Ability,
Numerical & Arithmetic Ability and
- TSNPDCL JPO Exam contains 2 sections.
- The type of exam is objective type questions.
- Test medium is English & Telugu.
- Total no. of questions is 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total marks are 100.
- Exam period is 2 hours.
Telangana State Northern Power Distribution Company Ltd Syllabus 2019
Candidates must pass through TSNPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019 to view the details like where to start preparation and what to prepare. Find new Telangana Jr Personnel Officer Syllabus 2019 & Test Pattern to perform well in the test.
తెలంగాణ జూనియర్ పర్సనల్ ఆఫీసర్ సిలబస్ 2019 – Fundamentals of HR Management
- HR Management: Concepts and Challenges
- Human Resource Development
- Line Management in HR
- HR Policies and practices
- Designing HR Systems
TSNPDCL Written Test Syllabus For JPO – Industrial Relations
- Fundamentals of Industrial Relations
- Conflict Management
- Collective Bargaining and Negotiations Process
- Grievance Management
- Contemporary Issues in Industrial Relations
- Trade Unions
Syllabus Of Telangana NPDCL JPO – General Laws
- Constitution of India
- Constitutional Provisions relating to State Monopoly
- Broad Framework of the Constitution of India
- Freedom of Trade, Commerce and Intercourse
- Different Types of Writs
- Judiciary, Writ Jurisdiction of High Courts and the Supreme Court
- Concept of Delegated Legislation
Telangana Junior Personnel Officer Syllabus 2019
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- The Labour Laws Act, 1988
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Factories Act, 1948
- Maternity Benefit Act,1961
- Indian Trade Union Act, 1926
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Labour Laws
- Employment Exchanges
- Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
TSNPDCL JPO 2019 Syllabus – Analytical &Numerical Ability
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Chain Rule.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Data Interpretation.
- Compound Interest.
- Height and Distance.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Time and Distance.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Surds and Indices.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Time and Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Blood Relations.
www.tsnpdcl.in JPO Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Telangana Movement & State formation
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
Telangana State NPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Syllabus 2019 – Computer Applications & Skills
- MS Excel.
- MS Word.
- The hardware of Computer.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Basics.
- Operating Systems.
- MS Office.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్రం NPDCL JPO సిలబస్ 2019 – Logical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
Telangana NPDCL Exam Syllabus 2019 – English Language
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Para Completion.
TSNPDCL JPO Preparation Tricks
Telangana NPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Study Plan 2019 is here. Check TSNPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Preparation Tips and follow it during preparation to score maximum marks.
- View TSNPDCL JPO 2019 Exam Syllabus & Telangana JPO Test Pattern 2019.
- By giving importance to the high weightage subjects, make the best study plan.
- Aspirants should use the preparation schedule and prepare well for the test.
- After completion of preparation, revise the topics.
- Practise Old Question papers and go through mock tests.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర నార్తరన్ పవర్ డిస్ట్రిబ్యూషన్ కంపెనీ లిమిటెడ్ సిలబస్ 2019
The information provided above regarding TSNPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019 is beneficial for intenders. Check the Sarkari Naukri updates on State & Central Govt Jobs, Bank Jobs, PSU Jobs, Teacher Jobs, etc. Also, follow job notifications, exam syllabus, previous papers, hall tickets.