TS POLYCET 2020 online apply link is available now. Candidates submit the TS POLYCET Online Application before the last date i,e, 4th April 2020. Check steps to apply for TS POLYCET 2020. Refer TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates. See the prescribed discussion on TS 2020 Online Application form. Also, check CEEP application last date and step by step process to apply for TS POLYCET 2020 exam through Online and Offline modes.
Latest News!!! TS POLYCET Online Application Started. Hence, click on the below attached TS POLYCET Online Apply Link and fill application form from here.
TS POLYCET 2020 Online Apply – TS POLYCET Application Form
POLYCET is Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. It is conducted for getting admission into Diploma level programmes conducts in Government, Aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing private unaided engineering colleges. So, the candidates those want to take the admission seat into Engineering or Non-Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for TS POLYCET 2020.
No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The candidates should fill the TS POLYCET application to take the entrance exam. For getting admission into the Diploma courses like Hotel Management, Catering technology and D.Pharmacy, the applicants have the 10+2 qualification. Hence, those students need not appear TS POLYCET exam 2020.
TS POLYCET 2020 will be held on 16th April 2020 in the Telangana State. Telangana POLYCET exam is being conducted for the year 2020-21 to fill nearly 44,451 seats in government, aided and private colleges. The exam will be held in Telugu and English Medium along with Urdu medium. TS POLYCET Online applications are available from 2nd March 2020 to 4th April 2020 on the official website. Therefore, interested candidates who want to take the TSPOLYCET 2020 exam can apply through online or offline. In the following sections, we have provided complete information regarding the TS POLYCET 2020 Online apply as well as offline. Hence, aspirants read this full article to get an idea of how to apply TS POLYCET 2020 online.
Overview of TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Schedule @ polycetts.nic.in
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Board of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Commencement of TSPOLYCET 2020 Application Form||2nd March 2020|
|Closing date of TS POLYCET Online Application Form 2020||4th April 2020|
|TS POLYCET 2020 Application Mode||Online/Offline|
|Download TS POLYCET Hall Tickets from||March 2020|
|TS POLYCET 2020 Exam Date||17th April 2020|
|Declaration of TS POLYCET Results||25th April 2020|
|Download TS POLYCET Rank Card 2020||May 2020|
|Telangana Polycet Counselling 2020 starts from||May/ June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|Official Site of SBTET||polycetts.nic.in
TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidate should be an Indian National and belongs to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state to TS POLYCET 2020 apply online.
- Students should have passed SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana or any other equivalent examination by the board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Such as ICSE, NIOS, CBSE, TOSS, APOSS.
- X Class exam is conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The students belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/ICSE/CBSE/Other exams recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana state. They should have passed all the subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with a minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- SSC Exam appearing candidates held in March/April 2020 can also apply to the TS CEEP (POLYCET) exam 2020.
- There is no certain age limit for appearing Telangana State POLYECT 2020 exam.
Documents Required to Fill TS POLYCET Online Application 2020
Students should bring the required documents to TS POLYCET 2020 Online Apply
- SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card Number
- Email ID
TS POLYCET 2020 Online Application – TS POLYCET Apply Online
- The student can approach any of the nearest AP Online/Payment, Gateway/Netbanking/Help Line Centers (polytechnics).
- Candidates can apply for the TS POLYCET 2020 exam through online mode or offline mode. Hence, here, you can get the solutions to TS POLYCET 2020 Apply Online or offline.
- For any query regarding TS POLYCET 2020 Online Apply, the candidate may contact the Principal of the respective Help Line Center of Telangana POLYCET.
- List of TS Online Centers can be seen from https://polycetts.nic.in or http://www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in or http://aponline.gov.in
- All the helpline centers will work under the guidance of respective coordinators.
- At helpline center students can purchase a TS POLYCET 2020 application booklet with the TS POLYCET application form 2020 by paying 20/- only.
TS POLYCET 2020 Application Form Fill Up Procedure (Brief)
- Candidates First, fill the 10th class
- Hall Ticket Number
- Year of passing
- Date of Birth.
- Candidate needs to fill your name as per the school records with one letter for each box and leave a gap between parts of your name in TS POLYCET 2020 Online Application.
- Write your father’s name as part of TS POLYCET 2020 Online Apply process.
- Aspirant needs to write Date of Birth in DD MM YYYY (Date/Month/Year) format.
- Next, fill the student’s address details for correspondence such as
- House number
- Mobile Number
- PIN Code
- Choose the center where you want to appear the TS POLYCET 2020 examination.
- Students should enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana.
- Candidates enter your reservation category (SC/ST/BC).
- If you belong to any special category, then mention your special category name
- Enter candidate’s minority details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium.
- Enter applicant’s Aadhaar UID Number.
- Proceed to the next step of TS POLYCET Online Apply 2020, sign at the declaration about your physical fitness to pursue the polytechnic courses in Telangana State Colleges or Universities.
Attach Photograph to TS POLYCET Application Form 2020
- Attach the candidates photograph with the filled TS POLYCET 2020 application form (Do not staple and don’t do sign on the photograph) and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest
- TS online center/payment gateway/Net Banking/Helpline center with a cash payment.
- At last, pay the TS POLYCET exam fee online payment. If you fail to pay the TS POLYCET online fee payment, you are not accessible to take the test.
- Therefore, download TS POLYCET Online Application 2020.
TS POLYCET Application Fee Payment | TS POLYCET 2020 Apply Online
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 200/-|
TS POLYCET Online Apply 2020 Process
TS POLYCET apply online 2020 process includes 4 steps. Here, we have given the total information about those 4 steps. Therefore, candidates follow the given procedure to submit the TS POLYCET 2020 Online Application successfully. The 4 steps are followed as
- Fill the details in the TS POLYCET application form 2020
- Upload Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Pay TS POLYCET Application Fee
- TS POLYCET 2020 Application form download
Step-1: Fill the details in the TS POLYCET Application Form 2020 | TS POLYCET Online Apply 2020
- Visit the Official website of TS POLYCET i.e., www.tspolycet.nic.in. or click on the given link
- Fill all the mandatory details like
- Candidate’s Name
- SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Address for Communication
- Test Centre
- Check all the entered details in TS POLYCET Online Application and then Click on Proceed option.
Step-2: Upload Scanned Photograph & Signature – TS POLYCET Online Application Form 2020
- Students should upload the scanned images of their Signature and Photograph with required size and format.
- Click on “Browse” tab and then, choose the file you want to upload.
- Then click on “Upload” button.
Step-3: TS POLYCET Online Apply – Pay Telangana Polytechnic Exam Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the respective amount of TS POLYCET Application fee, as per their category.
- If the candidate wants to pay the TS POLYCET exam fee through Online mode, they should make it by using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Students can also pay the application fee by reporting to the nearest Help Line Centers or Online of Telangana State as per your choice.
Step-4: Apply TS Polycet Online 2020 – Download TS POLYCET Application 2020
- After the successful fee payment and TS SBTET POLYCET 2020 application submission, applicants download TS Online Application Form through the Official web portal of Telangana POLYCET.
- Candidate’s download the TS POLYCET (CEEP) 2020 Online Application Form from the TS Helpline Centres also and take the printout the form for future reference.
TS POLYCET 2020 Apply Online – TS POLYCET Online Application
In this article, candidates can get the total procedure to fill TS POLYCET Online Application. Therefore, students who want to appear the TS POLYCET exam should submit the TS POLYCET application form 2020 before the last date. If you should not submit the TS POLYCET application 2020 before the closing date, then you are not able to take the TSPOLYCET (CEEP). Therefore, follow step by step process given in the above sections to submit TS POLYCET 2020 online application successfully.
Here, we have given the information as per the last year instruction bulletin. Actual TS POLYCET 2020 notification has not yet announced by the board members. So, we will update the provided data as soon as possible according to the official TS POLYCET notification 2020 online application. Hence, stay tuned on our entrance exams site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to check regular updates on TS POLYCET Online Application 2020.