TS ICET Hall Ticket download 2020 link Released. Download TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket on this webpage. Know TS ICET hall ticket particulars like Exam Date, center in this article. Find TS ICET 2020 Hall ticket download steps and Exam pattern.
New Update – TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket has Declared on May 2020. Go through below table and Get Download Link
TS ICET Hall Ticket Download 2020 | TS ICET Admit Card 2020
The name Admit card itself tells us that it admits the eligible applicants to write the Entrance Exams. The Kakatiya University, Warangal Department officials, upload TS ICET Hall ticket 2020 on the Authenticated web portal for the Suitable candidates. The applicants should visit the TS ICET Official website and enter the details like Registration Number and password and also download TS ICET 2020 Hall ticket. If the candidate applied for the TS ICET Exam within the stipulated time then, only the Kakatiya University Concerned department officials issue the TS ICET Admit Card 2020 to the applicant.
The Candidate Name, Exam Venue, Exam Date and Time are indicated on the TS ICET 2020 admit card. The Eligible candidates can download the TS ICET Hall ticket 2020 from the official website @ icet.tsche.ac.in. If you fail to carry the TS ICET 2020 hall tickets then, you are not allowed to write the Telangana State ICET Exam. The TS ICET Admit card 2020 is used to differentiate the registered candidates from the fraud candidates. Scroll down for the Exam date, Exam pattern, Step by step download procedure of TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020, and Important documents to carry while going to write TS ICET Examination.
TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket Overview
|icet.tsche.ac.in Hall Ticket/Admit card 2020|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council for Higher Education|
|Name of the conducting University||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET)|
|Notification Release Date||08 March 2020|
|Application starting Date||09 March 2020|
|Application Closing Date||30 April 2020|
|TS ICET Application Form Submission Last Date with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||06 May 2020|
|Closing date to apply with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||11 May 2020|
|Closing date to apply with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16 May 2020|
|TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket Download Date||May 2020|
|Mode of the TS ICET Exam||Online|
|TS ICET Exam Date||May 20,2020 & May 21, 2020|
|Answer key release date||27 May 2020|
|Last date to submit objection||01 June 2020|
|TS ICET Results Date||June 2020|
|TS ICET Counselling Date||July 2020|
|TS ICET Official Website||icet.tsche.ac.in|
How to Download TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket?
TS ICET 2020 Hall ticket is an essential document while attending the TS ICET Examination. Applicants are not permitted to write the TSICET Exam without submitting the TS ICET hall ticket 2020. Candidates should carry any of the Identity proof along with TS ICET Hall tickets 2020 for the exam. Candidates may also TS ICET 2020 Hall ticket download from the TS ICET official website.
If you download the TS ICET 2020 hall ticket for the first time, it will take more time to get TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 through the TS ICET official website. Here, we gave a step by step download procedure of TS ICET Admit card 2020 for your convenience. The Candidates can follow the given steps for the fast download of TSICET 2020 Hall ticket.
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 Download Steps
- First of all, Type the TS ICET official website URL on the Google tab, i.e., icet.tsche.ac.in
- On the Home page, Application tab search for the TS ICET Hall ticket download 2020 link.
- Click on the TS ICET Hall ticket download 2020 link and Enter the TS ICET Hall ticket login page.
- Now, Fill the valid credentials like Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket no.
- Check the Entered Details and Click on login/submit button.
- Your TS ICET 2020 Hall ticket is reflected on the Screen.
- Verify the details enriched on TS ICET Hall ticket 2020 and save the TS ICET Admit card 2020 for the future use.
- Carry the Xerox copy of TS ICET Hall tickets 2020 while going to attend the TS ICET Exam 2020.
TS ICET Exam Day Instructions
- The applicants should carry Ballpoint pen (Blue or Black) while entering the TS ICET Examination Hall.
- Candidates should read the Instructions given for marking the answer and other entries on the computer screen thoroughly.
- The candidates should not bring any other material including the Instructions booklet, papers, cell phones, etc., into the TS ICET Exam Hall.
- The students must sit in their alloted places till the completion of the TS ICET Exam 2020.
- The candidate should practice the number of mock tests in order to write the Exam.
Details present on TS ICET 2020 Hall Tickets
- Registration Number of the Applicant
- Roll Number of the Entrant
- Date and time
- Test Duration
- Exam Venue and Code
- Father Name
- Examinee Name
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature
List of Identity Proofs to carry along with TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Or any other id issued by the state or central Government
- Driving License
- Any other Id proof issued by a Gazetted Officer.
List of Exam Centers and codes for TS ICET Exam 2020
|Exam Center Code||Name of the Exam Center|
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Sections||Name of the Subjects||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Written Test||1||Analytical Ability||75||75||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
- TS ICET Exam consists of 200 Objective Type Questions.
- Each Question carries 1 Mark and Total time Duration is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The Questions are asked from various subjects.
About TS ICET
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test ( TS ICET) is mainly conducted for the admission into M.B.A and M.C.A Courses of all Universities in Telangana and their affiliated colleges. In the Academic year 2020 The Kakatiya University Warangal is organizing the TS ICET Exam on behalf of TSCHE( Telangana State Council for Higher Education).
TS ICET Hall ticket 2020 | TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket link
Good News!!!! TS ICET Hall Ticket will release from 9th May 2020. So Go to the below link and submit your Registration Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No to get your TS ICET 2020 Hall Ticket. The Information enlisted above is used for the Reference Purpose only, once the Official notification is released we update the Infomation.
Meanwhile, Follow and Subscribe MBA Entrance Exams for the latest updated information. Hope the article published on this page is helpful for you. Stay connected with us for Entrance Exams for upcoming and ongoing latest updates. Thank you for viewing our website, and Our team wishes you Best of luck for the TS ICET Exam.