TREIRB Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2018 is provided here. Aspirants should download TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus Pdf. Check entire Syllabus for TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer and also Telangana Gurukulam Test Pattern 2018. Candidates can view complete details of TREIRB Telangana JL Exam Syllabus & TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Paper pattern 2018. Also, see treirb.telangana.gov.in Syllabus for more updates.
Latest Update: తెలంగాణ గురుకులం జూనియర్ లెక్చరర్ ధరఖాస్తు చివరి తేదీ సెప్టెంబరు 15 వరకు పొడిగింపబడింది.
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018
Candidates can find updated TREI RB Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus on this page. Our team has collected proper details of TS Gurukulam Syllabus & TREIRB Telangana Question Pattern and uploaded here. So applicants must follow Telanagan Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Exam Syllabus to start exam preparation. It is mandatory for the applicants to know accurate TREIRB JL Syllabus 2018 before going for the examination. Because detailed TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer 2018 Syllabus provides test details.
It is very tough to crack the govt jobs. Because govt jobs will have massive competition when compared with private jobs. Therefore, postulants need to prepare all the topics from TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018. Contenders must have knowledge of TREIRB Jr Lecturer Syllabus to make preparation perfect and effective.
TREI-RB Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|Telangana Gurukulam JL Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Board||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Junior Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancies Available||281|
|TREIRB Starting Date for Applications||9th August 2018|
|Ending Date for Applications|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Released!!|
|Written Exam Date||16, 17, 18, 19, 20 Feb 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
treirb.telangana.gov.in Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018
TREI-RB has announced a new notification for 281 Junior Lecturer posts. Telangana Gurukulam Board is going to select young and talented candidates based on their performance in the selection process. So individuals should go through eligibility, vacancies & selection procedure to fill applications of TS Gurukulam Recruitment. The last date for applications is 8th September 2018. Candidates need to prepare well for the exam to get a job.
TS Gurukulam Jr Lecturer Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants can know question paper details from Telangana Gurukulam Lecturer Pattern 2018. Individuals can observe details like subject names, questions, marks and time duration in TREIRB Question Pattern. So aspirants should collect TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus & Telangana Junior Lecturer Paper Pattern 2018. TS Gurukulam JL Exam Pattern gives marking scheme and exam structure.
Telangana TREIRB JL Paper Pattern 2018
|Examination Type||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration(Minutes)|
|Written Examination (Objective Type)
||Paper – I||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||100||100||120|
|Paper-II||Pedagogy Across the Curriculum
|Paper-III||Concerned Subject (PG Level)||100||100||120|
- The exam has 3 papers.
- Each paper has 100 questions and 100 marks.
- Total time period is 360 Minutes.
- The questions in the exam are of objective type.
TREIRB Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2018
Given తెలంగాణ గురుక్కలం జూనియర్ లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్ 2018 describes the subjects and subtopics involved in the exam. Contenders can also see updated TS Gurukulam Exam Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern in the following sections.
TS Gurukulam JL Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive Policies
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
Telangana Gurukulam Exam Syllabus 2018 – Basic Proficiency in English
School Level English Grammar
- Active and Passive Voice
- Articles & Tenses
- Parts of Speech
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Degrees of Comparison
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Phrasal Verbs
- Related Pair of Words
- Idioms and Phrases
Words and Sentences
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion,
- Comprehension; Punctuation
- Spelling Test; Spotting of Errors.
తెలంగాణ గురుక్కలం జూనియర్ లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్ 2018 – Pedagogy
- The History and Nature of liberal disciplines of knowledge.
- Values, Aims and Objectives of Teaching Liberal and Creative Disciplines of Knowledge including Vocational subjects,
- Crafts, Performance and Fine arts etc.
- Learning Resources and Designing Instructional Material; Labs; Teaching Aids;
- Psychology of Human Development; Psychology of Teaching and Learning.
- Learning Disabilities
- Curriculum: Construction, Organization and Development
- Measurement and Evaluation:
- Approaches, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Disciplines of Knowledge
- Planning for Effective Instruction: Different Plans and Designing Learning Experiences
- Pedagogical Concerns
Syllabus for TS Gurukulam – Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum mechanics
- Thermodynamics and statistical Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
treirb.telangana.gov.in Jr Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Maths
- Group Theory
- Ring Theory
- Vector Spaces
- Theory of Matrices
- Complex Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differential Equations
- Solid Geometry
- Real Analysis
- Metric Spaces
- Elementary Number Theory
TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer 2018 Exam Syllabus – Economics
- Micro Economics
- Demand Analysis
- Utility Analysis
- Production Analysis
- Market Structure Analysis
- Oligopoly, Duopoly and Factor Pricing Analysis
- Macro Economics
- National Income Analysis
- Theories of Income and Employment
- Theories of Investment and Interest Rate
- Supply of Money and Demand for Money
- Inflation and Trade Cycles
- Public Finance
- Introduction to Public Finance
- Public Revenue and Taxation
- Public Expenditure and Public Debt
- Fiscal Policy and Federal Finance
- International Economics
- Theories of International Trade
- Terms of Trade and Barriers to Trade
- Balance of Payments
- Exchange Rates
- International Monetary System and International Finance
- Economics of Development and Growth
- Socio-Economic and Institutional Aspects of Economic Development
- Factors of Economic Development
- Theories of Growth and Development
- Strategies of Economic Development and Growth
Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Preparation Tips
Applicants can view TS Gurukulam Preparation tips here. With the guidance of TS Junior Lecturer Preparation Steps, candidates can know the best way to crack the exam. So make sure that you follow Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Preparation Tricks while exam preparation.
- Know TREIRB Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 & TREIRB JL Exam Pattern2018.
- See weightage for all the concepts.
- According to the topic weightage, give preference to it while making the preparation schedule.
- Follow the schedule and prepare for the exam.
- Revise the subjects after preparation.
- Practise Telangana Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Old Papers.
We hope that TS Gurukulam Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2018 is enough for better preparation. Follow our page to get the updates on All India Govt Jobs, Teacher Jobs, PSU Jobs etc.