TS EdCET 2020 online application form released. Read TS EdCET Apply Online procedure, login details, application last date. Interested candidates check the eligibility criteria to fill TS EdCET Online Application and important dates to apply for TS EdCET exam 2020. Also, know the required details or documents to fill TS EdCET 2020 Application form.
TS EdCET Online Application From Released!!! Candidates can apply for TS EdCET 2020 Exam before 20th April 2020.
TS EdCET 2020 Online Application Form | TS EdCET 2020 Apply Online Procedure
Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed) for admission into 2 years B.Ed courses in the colleges across the Telangana state. The Osmania University conducts TS EdCET for the academic year 2020-21. So eligible and interested candidates may apply online only. TS EdCET Application form link will be activated from 27th Feb to 20th April 2020. Therefore, candidates should submit the TS EDCET 2020 application form through online only.
Aspirants get the TS EdCET online apply link in the below sections. Here, we have provided the complete TS EdCET online application form fill up procedure for the sake of the candidates. Hence, those who are not having an awareness of filling TS EDECT 2020 online application form follow the given procedure to TS EdCET 2020 Online Apply. In the coming sections, one can get the details of eligibility criteria and TS EDCET 2020 exam schedule.
<< Latest TS EdCET Syllabus 2020 >>
Overview of TS EdCET Online Application 2020 Important Dates
|TS EdCET 2020 Notification Release Date||24th February 2020|
|Starting Date to TS EdCET Apply Online||27th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for TS EdCET 2020 without Late Fee||20th April 2020|
|TS EdCET Application form 2020 Closing Date with Late fee 500/-||25th April 2020|
|Closing Date of TSEdCET 2020 Online Application with late fee 1000/-||30th April 2020|
|Telangana EdCET Application form Last date with late fee 2000/- under Tatkal||04th May 2020|
|Correction in Submitted TS EdCET 2020 Application form||4th May 2020|
TS EdCET 2020 Exam Schedule
|TSEdCET Application Form 2020|
|Board Name||TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education)|
|Name of the Test Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Exam Test (TS EdCET)|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|TS EdCET Hall ticket download dates||15th May 2020|
|TS EdCET Exam Date (CBT)||23rd May 2020 11 am to 1 pm & 3 pm to 5 pm|
|Preliminary Answer Key Date||27th May 2020|
|Objections on TSEdCET Preliminary Answer key 2020||30th May 2020|
|TS EdCET 2020 Results Release Date||11th June 2020|
TS EdCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
One can check the eligibility criteria in this section to apply for TS EDCET 2020 exam like nationality, educational qualifications, age limit.
Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of Indian nationality and satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There will be no maximum age limit.
- Candidates should have to appear for final year examinations of B.A/B.Sc/B.Sc (Home Science)/B.Com/B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A/B.B.M can apply for TS EdCET 2020 exam.
- Aspirants should have an aggregate of 50% in their qualifying Bachelors Degree examination.
- Those who are having the minimum 55% in the B.E/B. Tech with Science or Mathematics as one of the subject are eligible to appearing TS EdECT exam 2020.
Required Details / Documents to Fill TS EdCET Online Application Form 2020
|Sl.NO||Required Details||Document to be Referred|
|1.||TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva centre Transaction ID||Receipt form AP/TS Online/e-Seva/Citizen Services Center|
||Marks Memo/Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent.|
|3.||Date of Birth||Birth Certificate/ SSX or Equivalent Certificate|
|4.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Local Status||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|6.||Income of parents (Income less than Rs 2 lakhs or more than Rs 2 lakhs)||Income certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|7.||Reserved Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate authorized by the MRO or any Competent Authority|
|8.||Special Category (PH, NCC, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The certificate issued by Competent Authority|
In the upcoming sections, candidates can check the TS EdCET apply online procedure.
TS EdCET 2020 Application Form Fill Up Process – Step by Step TS EDCET 2020 Apply Online Procedure
There are total four steps to submit the TS EdCET 2020 online application form successfully. So, here, we have enclosed the complete discussion on 4 steps of TSEdCET application 2020 filling. Therefore, follow this procedure to apply for TS EdCET exam through online.
- Visit the Official website or click on the below provided link
- TS B.EdCET 2020 Application Fee payment
- Fill the details in TS B.Ed Common Entrance Test Online Application
- Download TS EdCET 2020 Application form
Step 1: TS EdCET 2020 Online Application – Go to the Official Website
- Candidates visit the official website of TS B.Ed Common Entrance Test and click on “Apply Online”.
- Then, you can move to proceed with the TS EdCET application fee payment procedure.
Step 2: Registration Fee Payment Procedure – TS EdCET 2020 Online Apply
Candidates can pay the TS EdCET online application fee through online or offline mode. They may choose any one of the methods to make TS EdCET online application fee payment.
- TS EdCET 2020 Registration Fee for General Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- Telangana EdCET Application Fee 2020 for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 450/-
TS EdCET 2020 Online Application Fee Payment Through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or e-Seva
- If you pay the fee through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or e Seva centre, they visit the centre with the details given below.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination like Intermediate, CBSE Hall Ticket Number.
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC.
- Stream Applying for
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Keep all mandatory/optional detail ready required for filling in the Telangana State EdCET 2020 online application form with Transaction ID and tap on “Click here if paid through TS/AP Online centre” button.
- After clicking on the above button “AP/TS Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva Payment Verification” page will appear on the screen.
- Then the candidate needs to fill all the data in the respective fields and press on “Proceed to Online Application form filling”.
TS EdCET Online Application Fee Payment Through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- If the candidates pay the TS EdCET Online application fee through online mode, then click on “Continue to pay the fee using your Debit Card or Credit Card”.
- Individuals have to enter the details like
- Qualifying Exam
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination.
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Passing/Appearing
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- 10th Class or SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Fee Amount
- After completion of fill the details, click on “Make Payment”. Then you will be controlled to the “Payment Gateway” page.
- Candidate enters the Debit/Credit card related details like Card Number, Holder Name, Expiry Date, Security Code/CVV on Payment Gateway Page and click on “Make Payment” button.
- Confirmation of the successful payment of registration fee is shown with “Transaction is Successful” on “Payment Status” web page.
- Preserve the Transaction Id safe for future security of TS EdCET 2020 Apply Online Procedure.
- Once payment is completed, then the candidate will be redirected to the homepage of the official website to complete the TS EdCET 2020 online Application Form with mandatory/optional details.
>> Check here, TSEdCET 2020 Result
Step 3: Fill the details in TS B.EdCET Application form 2020
In this section, aspirants have to enter the personal and educational details in TS EdCET 2020 application form online such as
- Candidate Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father,s Nane
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (as per your SSC or equivalent records)
- Identification Marks
- Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Percentage of Marks
- Place of Study of Degree
- Choice of Regional Center of Entrance Test
- Select the regional centre to take the TS EdCET 2020.
- Category of the Candidate
- Local Area Status
- Select the local area if you belong to Andhra University, Osmania University, Sri Venkateswara University.
- SSC or Equivalent
- Hall Ticket Number
- Month and Year of Passing
- Special Category
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Address for Correspondence
- Intermediate or Degree
- If you studied Mathematics in 10+2 or Degree the select “Yes” otherwise “No”
- Select place of study
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- You have to upload recent passport size photograph file. The photograph file should be in the .JPG or .JPEG format. Its size should be less than 30 KB
- Candidates should upload the scanned image signature in .JPG or .JPEG format and it’s size should be less than 15 KB
Step 4: Download TS EdCET Online Application 2020 & Take print Out
- After completion of entering all the required data and correct particulars, verify the entered details thoroughly and then go through the Declaration at the end of the page. Select the checkbox mentioned against “I accept the terms and conditions” if you are done with Online Application form filling.
- If any changes require in TS EdCET 2020 Online Application form, click on “Edit form” and update the required notifications and click on “Final Submit Button”.
- After click on final submit button, no further modifications and edit will be allowed in TSEdCET online apply form 2020.
- The click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next page of TS EdCET Online Apply form.
- After the submission of TS EdCET application form filling, check a preview of the “Filled in Online Application” form page which will appear on the computer screen.
- The candidate details and a “Registration ID” will appear on the right side of the page.
- Keep the reference ID safe to download TS B.EdCET hall ticket 2020.
- Download and take the print out of the TS EdCET 2020 Online Application form.
TS EdCET 2020 Online Application Form Link
In this article, Candidates refer the TS EdCET registration process, login details. So, individuals can simply submit the TS ECET apply online form successfully. Here, we have given the information based on last year instruction booklet. We will update the content after the official announcement of authority members. So, bookmark our site RRB Recruitment to check regular updates on TS EdCET Online Application 2020.