TS EdCET Counselling Dates 2020 and TS EdCET Web Options Entry Dates 2020 will be revealed soon. You can check required certificates for TS EdCET Counselling Certificate Verification step by step procedure. Also, see TS EdCET Web Options Entry process. And, the TS EdCET Counselling Centers, Fee details are available below.
TS EdCET Counselling 2020 Schedule
All the candidates who qualified in TS EdCET Exam 2020 are allowed to attend the TS EdCET 2020 Counselling. The candidates who want to join in the B.Ed. Course must participate in TS EdCET Web Based Counselling 2020. First, the candidate needs to go through certificate verification stage of TS EdCET Counselling 2020. Then, the candidate will become eligible to specify options in TS EdCET Web Counselling 2020. By considering choices frozen in TSEdCET 2020 Web Counselling, the authority allocates seats.
In fact, the Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts the Telangana State Education Common Entrance Exam Test on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The TS EdCET Exam 2020 is held on 31st May 2020. So, after releasing the TS EdCET 2020 Results, the officials start conducting TSEdCET Counselling 2020. The TS EdCET Admission process is conducted to assign a seat to candidates who are talented. Hence, we are providing the TSEdCET 2020 Admission Procedure and complete TS EdCET Counselling schedule.
Check TS EdCET Counselling Dates 2020, helpline centres and TS EdCET Web Options Entry 2020 procedure from below.
TS EdCET Counselling Dates 2020 – TS EdCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2020
|Counselling for TS EdCET 2020|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Exam Test (TS EdCET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|TS EdCET 2020 Online Application Form Starting Date||27th February 2020|
|Last Date for TSEdCET 2020 Application Form without Late Fee||20th April 2020|
|Online Application Last Date With Late Fee Rs. 500/-||25th April 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application With Late Fee Rs. 2000/-||30th April 2020|
|Application Form Last Date With Late Fee Rs. 5000/- Under Tatkal||04th May 2020|
|Availability Date for TSEdCET Hall Ticket 2020||15th May 2020|
|TSEdCET Exam Date 2020||23rd May 2020|
|TSEdCET 2020 Key Release Date||27th May 2020|
|Last Date for Receiving Objections in Key 2020||30th May 2020|
|Announcing Date for TSEdCET Result 2020||11th June 2020|
|TS EdCET Counselling 2020 Dates||July 2020|
TS EdCET 2020 Counselling Dates Rank Wise | TS EdCET Web Counselling Date 2020
The candidates need to check the TS EdCET Counselling Dates 2020 to know on which date he/she should attend for certificate verification to get eligible for TS EdCET Web Counselling 2020. Soon after TSEdCET Results 2020 are announced, authority publishes a TS EdCET Counselling Notification 2020. This TSEdCET Counselling Notification displays both the TS EdCET 2020 Counselling Dates 2020 and TSEdCET 2020 Web Counselling Dates. The TSEdCET 2020 Counselling Dates shows on which day what rank candidates can attend for document verification round.
After completion of first counselling, board publishes TS EdCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2020. The TS EdCET 2020 2nd Counselling Dates displays the complete TS EdCET 2nd Phase Counselling 2020 Schedule.
Needed Certificates for TSEdCET Counselling 2020
- TS EDCET Rank Card 2020.
- TS EdCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-pass certificate.
- Memorandum of Marks and Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from IX to Degree
- Transfer Certificate / T.C.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2020.
- Residence Certificate, in case the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana State for 10 years, in case of non-local candidates
- Aadhar Card
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
Note: Must carry all the certificates originals and two sets of xeroxes.
Required Documents for Special Category Candidates
Physically Handicapped (PH):
- Certificate issued by District Medical Officer.
- Candidates with 40% and above disability are considered under ‘PH’ Category.
NCC & Sports:
- Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Children of Armed Police whose parent are domiciled in Telangana State according to the permanent address/hometown declared by them while joining the service or as recorded in service register is eligible for considering under ‘CAP’ Category.
- Produce certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- For In-Servicemen, submit service certificate.
- For Ex-Servicemen, submit identity card and discharge book.
- SSC TC certificate containing minority status or a certificate obtained from the Head Master.
TS EdCET Counselling Centers 2020 | TS EdCET Helpline Centers 2020
The candidates need to go to TS EdCET Counselling Helpline Centers only on the scheduled day. So, check TS EdCET Counselling Dates 2020 to know alloted day for your rank. Moreover, see TS EdCET Counselling Centers in Karimnagar and in other districts is provided below.
|TSEdCET Counselling Centers 2020||Address||Area Name|
|A V College of Arts, Science & Commerce||Gaganmahal, Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
|Nizam College||Basheerbagh, Hyderabad|
|Osmania University PG College||Sardar Patel Road, Secunderabad|
|SRR Government Degree College||Karimnagar||Karimnagar|
|Tara Government Degree & PG College||Sangareddy, Medak||Medak|
|Government Junior College for Boys||Siddipet, Medak|
|Nagarjuna Government Degree College||Nalgonda||Nalgonda|
|Girraj Government College||Nizmabad||Nizmabad|
|Govt. Degree College for Men||Adilabad||Adilabad.|
|Directorate of Admissions, Kakatiya University||Hanumakonda, Warangal||Warangal|
|University Arts and Science College||Subedari, Warangal|
|SR & BGNR Government Degree College||Khammam||Khammam|
TSEdCET Helpline Centers 2020 for Special Category Candidates
The candidates who have NCC/CAP/PH/Sports certificates has to attend for counselling in the following TSEdCET Counselling College 2020.
|TS EdCET Help Line Center 2020||Address||Area Name|
|Nizam College||Basheerbagh, Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
|University Arts and Science College||Subedari, Warangal||Warangal|
Note: The candidate must present at helpline centre on or before 9:00 AM.
<< Employment News Paper >>
TS EdCET Counselling Fee 2020 Details
After checking TS EdCET Counselling Dates 2020, attend for document verification round with a TS EdCET Fee 2020. Every candidate must pay a non-refundable processing fee. The TS EdCET 2020 Counselling Fee Structure is as follows:
|Category||TSEdCET Fee 2020|
TSEdCET 2020 Counselling Procedure | TS EdCET Web Counselling 2020
The candidate should attend for EdCET Counselling 2020 TS after checking TS EdCET Counselling Dates 2020. Before allocating seats to candidates, he/she has to go through various levels of Telangana EdCET Counselling 2020. Among these stages, the candidate’s participation is in certificate verification and TSEdCET Web Counselling 2020 stages. Hence, we are providing the TS EdCET Counselling 2020 process.
Verification of Certificates
- The candidate has to be present at the counselling centre on a scheduled day and at a notified time with all the necessary certificates.
- Candidates are called for registration process rank-wise. Complete entering details in the form and submit it to the officials.
- Next, pay the counselling fee when directed to the payment gateway.
- Then, your documents are verified by the officials, and a receipt of certificates is given.
- If you find any mistakes in this receipt inform it to the verification officer.
- Moreover, the officials at helpline centre will guide through the whole EdCET 2020 Counselling TS process.
[ Check TS EdCET Result 2020 ]
TS EdCET 2020 Web Counselling
- On a scheduled day of exercising options for your rank, go to the TS EdCET Counselling Official Website, edect.tsche.ac.in or edcetadm.tsche.ac.in.
- First, complete the signup process by entering asked details and creating the password.
- After logging into your account, enter the OTP that is sent as SMS to your registered mobile number.
- Now, enter your choice of courses and colleges in the form of priority numbers.
- After typing in all the options, verify the college list once.
- If you do not find any mistakes, then take a print out and log out of the account.
Note that, the officials allocate seats to candidates by considering the options provided at the time of TS EdCET Web Options Entry 2020 stage. So, be careful while specifying a course in a college.
Please note that the above-typed information is only for reference. We update this data after the release of official TS EdCET 2020 Counselling Notification.
Bookmark this site to know upcoming national and state level entrance exams schedule. Also, you can check details regarding application forms, hall ticket, previous papers and counselling.