Check TS ECET Web Options 2020 Dates and TS ECET Web Counselling 2020 Procedure from this page. Verify TS ECET Web option 2020 Instructions. See TS ECET 2020 Web Options Entry process. Find Telangana ECET Web Options 2020 Dates and TSECET Web Options 2020 steps.
TS ECET Web Options 2020-21 Entry
The candidates who have completed the Certificate Verification process can get ready for TS ECET 2020 Web Counselling. The candidates who got through document verification and received the acknowledgment can participate in TS ECET 2020 Web Options Entry. Also, the TS ECET Web Counselling 2020 is an essential stage in the TSECET 2020 Counselling process. The TSECET Web Counselling 2020 process is carried out in online mode. First, the student has to register himself and then only, he/she can exercise TSECET Web Options 2020. In TS ECET Web Options 2020, all the candidate has to do is to provide their preferred choice of colleges in the TSECET 2020 Web Options Entry Form. Based on the options provided by the student at the time of tsecet.nic.in Web Counselling 2020, the officials allocate seats to candidates.
Hence, read this article to check complete information related to the TSECET 2020 Web Counselling Dates and Telangana ECET Web Options 2020 Entry Procedure.
TS ECET Web Counselling 2020
|TS ECET Web options 2020|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSECET)|
|TSECET 2020 Online Application Starting Date||24th February 2020|
|Last Date for TSECET Online Application 2020||28th March 2020|
|ECET Online application with fine Rs.500/-||08th April 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.1000/-||18th April 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application with fine of Rs.5000/-||25th April 2020|
|ECET Online Application Submission last date with late fee Rs.10000/-||28th April 2020|
|TSECET Hall Tickets 2020 Releasing Date||May 2020|
|TSECET Exam Date 2020||2nd May 2020|
|Release Date of TSECET 2020 Key||May 2020|
|Announcement Date of TSECET Result 2020||May 2020|
|TSECET Counselling Dates||June 2020|
|TS ECET Web Options 2020 Dates||June 2020|
<< TSECET Previous Papers >>
<< TSECET 2020 Answer Key >>
TS ECET 2020 Web Options Dates | TS ECET Web Counselling Dates 2020
After checking TSECET 2020 Results, the students will search for TSECET Counselling Dates 2020. And, after certificate verification, the students will be waiting for TS ECET Web Options Entry 2020. Also, the authority releases the TS ECET Web Options Dates 2020 on its official site, ecet.tsche.ac.in or tsecet.nic.in. Since there are a lot of candidates who have qualified, the TS ECET 2020 Web Counselling Dates are prepared for a range of ranks. Depending on the rank of a candidate, the TSECET Web Options Dates 2020 varies. So, check TS ECET 2020 Web Options Dates before exercising choices.
Also, after finishing the TS ECET Online Counselling 2020, the TS ECET 2nd Web Counselling 2020 is conducted. Hence, the board releases TS ECET 2nd Web Options Dates 2020. The candidates who want to participate in TSECET 2nd Phase Web Options 2020 can check TS ECET 2nd Phase Web Options Dates 2020. Also, click here to check another Entrance Exam Web Option details.
TS ECET 2020 Web Counselling Procedure | Telangana State ECET Web Options 2020 Entry
The TSECET Web Options Entry 2020 process is provided below.
Registration of Candidate
- In order to register, the candidate has to go to official site for TS ECET Web Counselling 2020, i.e. tsecet.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on ‘Candidates Login’ tab.
- Now, click on ‘Candidates Registration‘ link.
- Then, Enter ICR Form Number, TSECET 2020 Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Rank.
- Now, click on ‘Generate Password’ button.
- The page displays a list of instructions. Read them carefully.
- Now, create a password that contains minimum 8 characters and a number.
- Example of a password – tsecet_123, ts ecet_2020.
- Now, enter your password on asked fields.
- Type your mobile number and Email id.
- Click on Save Password button to proceed further.
- After registering, click on ‘Candidates Login‘ tab available on the top navigation panel.
- And, enter your Login ID, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth.
- Then, click on ‘Sign-in’ button to log in to your account.
Validate Your Account
- The webpage asks for OTP (One Time Password) that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the respective field.
- The OTP is sent to verify the authentication of a user.
- Click on the checkbox of the Declaration.
- Now, click on ‘Options Entry’ button to start entering your choices.
Select Preferred Districts
- The page displays the list of district names where the participating Colleges/ Institutes are located.
- Select your chosen college districts or your preferred locations.
- You can select as many districts as you wish.
- After choosing district(s), click on ‘Proceed’ button.
TS ECET Web Option Entry 2020
- The page displays the list of colleges as rows and courses that are offered by these colleges as columns.
- Also, all the colleges that located in the districts you have selected before are being displayed.
- Now, enter your Hall Ticket Number in the provided field and start entering your choices.
- The candidate has to enter his choices/ TS ECET Web Options 2020 in the form of priority numbers.
- For Example, if your first preference is JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad and CSE course, then, enter 1 number. Similarly, for your second priority enter number 2 and so on.
- Enter all of your desired colleges and course options in the options form.
Change/ Modify Options
- For deleting a TS ECET Web option 2020, select that field and delete the number.
- And for adding an option, enter the number on the input field.
- For altering, re-ordering also, select that field, remove previous number and type in your new priority number.
- Make sure that no two choices have the same priority number.
Save, View and Print Choices
- For saving TS ECET Web Options 2020, enter your hall ticket number and click on ‘Save Options’ button.
- If you have entered all your choices, then click on ‘Save & View’ button.
- The submitted options list is displayed.
- Check if the options are in your desired order or not.
- Finally, click on ‘Print’ button to take a print out of it.
About Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSECET)
On behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad conducts and takes care of Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test(TSECET). It is a State Entrance Examination. The diploma/ polytechnic candidates who wish to study further can apply for this exam. It offers Lateral Entry Under Graduate Courses. The candidates can get admission in Institutes/ College located in Telangana State. The TSECET Entrance Exam Date is 2nd May 2020. The results are announced in May 2020. And, the counselling starts in May 2020.
Bookmark this site, to know details related to latest Engineering and Agriculture Entrance Exam. Also, check information regarding Entrance Exam previous papers, application form, exam date, hall ticket, answer key, rank predictor, result, rank card, rank list, counselling and seat allotment.