TS EAMCET 2020 Apply online link is available from 21 February 2020. Here, Candidates can get the direct link to TS EAMCET 2020 Application form. Check the eligibility details, fee structure, TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 fill up procedure and important dates of TS EAMCET 2020 Exam in the below sections. Refer step by step procedure and documents required for TS EAMCET Online Apply 2020.
TS EAMCET Online Application 2020
JNTU Hyderabad Conducts the TS EAMCET 2020 exam on behalf of TSCHE. TSEAMCET is the State Level Engineering Agricultural and Medical Examination is conducted for providing the seat for undergraduate courses. Therefore, students who want to appear the TS EAMCET 2020 for Admission into the Telangana Colleges/Universities, need to fill the TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application. Candidates should submit the TS EAMCET Application form through online mode only. The Students who have done TS EAMCET Apply Online procedure and submit the application form through online successfully are eligible to take the TS EAMCET 2020.
<< Check TS EAMCET Exam Date >>
TS EAMCET Application last date without late fee is 30 March 2020. You can submit the TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2020 with late fee also. Check the complete details on the Submission of TS EAMCET Application with the late fee in the below section. In the below tabular form, we have given the TS EAMCET 2020 date, counselling dates, Answer key release date and results declaration date for your sake and check them. To fill the TS EAMCET Application 2020, candidates will have to pay the application fee. Then only they are accessible to continue the process of TS EAMCET Apply Online 2020. Check the complete procedure for filling the TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application from starting to ending point including fee payment process.
TS EAMCET Important Dates 2020
|TS EAMCET Application form 2020|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jahwarlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Engineering Agricultural & Medical Common Entrance Test – EAMCET 2020|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Notification Release Date||March 2020|
|Commencement of TS EAMCET 2020 Application||21 February 2020|
|Last date of TS EAMCET Application Form 2020||30 March 2020|
|Apply TS EAMCET Online with late fee of Rs. 500/-||6th April 2020|
|Submission of TS EAMCET Online Application Form with a late fee of Rs. 1,000/- Last date||13th April 2020|
|TSEAMCET 2020 Application form Closing Date with a late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||20th April 2020|
|TS EAMCET Online Application Form Submission with Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/- Last date||27th April 2020|
|Corrections in Application Form of TS EAMCET 2o20||April 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Available||20th April 2020 to 1st May 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date||
|Releasing Date of Preliminary Answer Key||May 2020|
|Receiving Date of objections on Exam Key||May 2020|
|Final key/ Results declaration date||May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for TS EAMCET 2020.
- Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana State.
- Candidates should pass the intermediate with 40% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to apply for TS EAMCET Engineering 2020.
- For TS EAMCET 2020 Agricultural, students must pass their intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Botony and Zoology Subjects.
Candidates check the complete eligibility criteria in the official web portal of TS EAMCET 2020.
Keep the Details with you Before Starting TS EAMCET Apply Online Procedure
Below provided details must keep with you before starting the TS EAMCET 2020 Apply Online Procedure. While filling the TS EAMCET Online Application form 2020 these details are necessary and check them once before submitting the Telangana State EAMCET 2020 Application form
- Hall Ticket Number SSC or Qualified Examination.
- Father Name
- Date of Birth.
- NCC or Sports certificate.
- Valid email id.
- Fee Amount.
- Mobile Number.
- Caste in case of SC/ST.
- Income details of parents.
- Scanned Passport Size Recent Photograph in JPG format.
- Scanned Signature.
- Aadhar Card details
TS EAMCET Application 2020 Fee Details
|Courses||TS EAMCET 2020 Application Fee|
|For SC/ST Candidates||For Other Candidates|
|Agricultural & Medical||400/-||800/-|
|Both (Engineering and Agricultural & Medical)||800/-||1600/-|
Check step by step procedure for TS EAMCET 2020 apply online.
Detailed Procedure for TS EAMCET Apply Online 2020
In this segment, we have provided the complete process (Step by Step) to apply for TS EAMCET 2020. Candidates must follow the simple steps given below while filling the TS EAMCET Online Application form 2020.
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website i.e., eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Step 2: Fee Payment for TS EAMCET 2020 Apply.
- Step 3: Fill the Telangana State EAMCET 2020 Application form.
- Step 4: TS EAMCET Application form download and take the print out.
Step 1: TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application form – Visit the Official Website
- Go to the official website of Telangana EAMCET and click on “Apply Online”.
- After clicking on the direct link proceed to the fee payment procedure.
Step 1: Fee Payment of TS EAMCET 2020 Application form
- Visit the official website and click on the “Application Fee payment”.
- Then “Fee Payment Procedure for TS EAMCET-2020” web page will display on the screen.
- Now you should select the fee payment mode
- TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or E Seva center
- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
< TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Download >
TS EAMCET Application Fee Payment Through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or e-Seva
- If you pay the fee through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or e Seva center, they visit the center with the details given below.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination like Intermediate, CBSE Hall Ticket Number.
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC.
- Stream Applying for
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Keep all mandatory/optional detail ready required for filling in the online application form with the Transaction ID and click on “Click here if paid through TS/AP Online” button.
- After clicking on the above button “AP/TS Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva Payment Verification” page will appear on the screen.
- Then the candidate needs to fill all the details in the respective fields and press on “Proceed to Online Application form filling”.
TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application Fee Payment Through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- If the candidates pay fee through online, then click on “Continue to pay the fee using your Debit Card or Credit Card”.
- Candidates will have to fill the details like
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number.
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Passing/Appearing
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- 10th Class or SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Fee Amount
- Select Card Type
- After completion of fill the details, they will have to click on “Make Payment”. Then the control will be navigated to the “Payment Gateway”.
- Once payment is completed, then the candidate will be redirected to the homepage of the official website to complete the TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application Form with mandatory/optional details.
- Candidate enters the card related details like Card Number, Expiry Date, Security Code/CVV on Payment Gateway Page and click on “Make Payment” button.
- Confirmation of the successful payment of registration fee is shown with “Transaction is Successful” on the “Payment Status” web page.
- Keep Reference Id and Transaction Id safe for future security.
Step 3: Fill the TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2020
After paying the TS EAMCET 2020 application fee move forward to TS EAMCET application form 2020 fill up procedure with the required details such as an academic, stream, exam center, etc.
TS EAMCET 2020 Apply Online – Stream
The Candidates have to select the correct Stream to apply for TS EAMCET 2020. Stream field Options available are
- Agricultural & Medical
- Both (Engineering and Agricultural & Medical) (E & AM)
TS EAMCET Online Apply – Qualifying Examination
In this section, you have to enter your
- Qualifying Exam
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination.
- Year of Passing/Passing the Qualifying Exam.
- Bridge Course (BIE) Hall Ticket Number (if any).
- The medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam.
- The medium of Language to take EAMCET 2020 Exam.
- 10+2 Studies (College Type).
TS EAMCET 2020 Apply Online – Candidate Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the Student
- Birth State
- Birth District.
- Aadhar Card Number/Enrollment Number.
- Category: Select the relevant option corresponding to the Category candidate belongs to the Caste Certificate.
- Seeking Admission under Special Category: If the student has belonged to the Special Category as mentioned in the categories, the corresponding option has selected by the candidate.
- Local Area Status.
- Regional Centre: The candidate has to choose the Regional Centre for Appearing EAMCET exam from the given list.
- Select Non-Minority/Minority
- An annual income of the Parents.
- Urdu Translation requires for TS EAMCET 2020 Exam (Only for URDU Medium Candidates).
- Place of Study.
- Address for correspondence: Candidates will have to mention their address correctly in the TS EAMCET Application form 2020.
- Study Details: Candidate has to fill the district details related to his study from class 1 to intermediate II year/equivalent. If a student has studied in a state other than Andhra Pradesh, then select “other state”.
<< Also, check your TS EAMCET 2020 Results >>
EAMCET Application form 2020 TS – Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
- If the Student has appeared/passed intermediate (regular), then their photograph & Signature are automatically populated from the already existing intermediate database (only for 2013, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 2020 appeared/passed).
- Don’t forget to upload your Photograph & Signature if you belongs to “others”.
- The candidates belonging to Intermediate (Regular) and other than 2013, 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18 appeared/passed or RGUKT, CBSC, ISC, DIPLOMA, NIOS, TSOSS/APOSS or others have to click on “Select file” button to upload the photograph file.
- The photograph format should be in JPG file format only and size should be less than 30 KB.
- To upload the Signature Press “Select file” and format should be in JPG and size should be less than 15 KB.
|Photograph||JPG||Less than 30 KB|
|Signature||JPG||Less than 15 KB|
Step 4: TS EAMCET Application form Download and Take the Print Out
- After filling all details on the TS EAMCET Application 2020, they have to click on the box “I agree terms and conditions” and submit the TS EAMCET 2020 apply online form.
- After successful submission of TS EAMCET 2020 application form, candidates should download TS EAMCET 2020 online application by clicking on “Download Filled in Application Form”
- Check all details correct or not, after TS EAMCET 2020 application form download and take the printout for future purpose.
TS EAMCET Application Form Correction
If the candidates make any mistake that means enter any wrong information then they have a chance to correct it. Students make TS EAMCET Correction in Application form 2020 after one week of the submission of TS EAMCET Application form. TS EAMCET Application Correction Window 2020 opened from April 2020. We have mentioned the TS EAMCET Application Corrections date 2020 in the above tabular form, check it once. Also refer, answer for how to edit TS EAMCET application form 2020.
About Telangana State EAMCET Exam
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance (TS EAMCET) 2020 is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is providing the admission into various professional undergraduate courses offered in University / Private Colleges in the state of Telangana. They will give the admission seats based on the candidate’s rank obtained in the TS EAMCET 2020. All the private colleges and Universities located in the Telangana State consider the TS EAMCET 2020 rank to provide admission for undergraduate courses.
On this page, we will update the direct TS EAMCET 2020 Apply Online link when it opens in the official site. Therefore, candidates check our site RRB Recruitment daily to know regular updates on TS EAMCET 2020 Online Application and TS EAMCET Application Form 2020 download.