Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification regarding Combined Civil Services Examination-I (Group-I Services) for 139 Vacancies of Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner, and various posts. TN Combined Civil Services (Group 1) Exam Dates Announced. Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services (Group 1) application process begun on 3rd January 2019 & Preliminary Examination is conducted on 3rd March 2019. The Online registration portal for TNPSC Group 1 CCS-I Examination will be open till January 31st, 2019. Other details of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Salary, Important Dates, Application form Filling steps, etc.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
|TNPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2019 Notification Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Civil Services Examination–I (Group-I Services)|
|Name of the Posts||Group I Services Posts (Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Commissioner, and various post)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||139 Posts|
|Type of Job||TN Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form||3rd January 2019|
|Closing Date to Tamilnadu Combined Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||31st January 2019|
|TNPSC Group 1 2019 Prelims Exam Date||3rd March 2019|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu|
Tamilnadu Combined Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2019
For the Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2019, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has notified 139 posts under Group 1 services like Tamil Nadu Civil Service, Tamil Nadu Police Service, Tamil Nadu Commercial Taxes Service, Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service, Tamil Nadu Registration Service, Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service, Tamil Nadu General Service and Tamil Nadu Fire and Rescue Services. Willing & Eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Group 1 Posts through online mode from 03.01.2019 to 31.01.2019 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
As per the official TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019, candidates should have completed 21 years of age and maximum age limit will be 32 years of age as on 01.07.2019. Post Graduates and Bachelor Degree passed candidates are welcome to apply online for TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2019 before the due date. Others details of Tamilnadu Combined Civil Services Exam Recruitment 2019 Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, TNPSC CCS 1 Exam Dates, How to Apply, etc are shared below.
Download TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus Pdf
139 Tamil Nadu Group I Services Posts
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 Application forms are invited only through online mode upto 31.01.2019 for direct recruitment to the 139 vacancies in the following posts included in தமிழ்நாடு குழு 1 CCS-I Examination (Group-I Services). The posts to be filled through TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 are as follows.
|Post/Code||Department Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001)||TN Civil Service||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Post Code : 1002)||Tamil Nadu Police Service||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) (Post Code: 1003)||Commercial Taxes Service||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies (Post Code : 1004)||Co-operative Service||13|
|District Registrar (Post Code: 1005)||Registration Service||7|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development (Post Code: 1006)||Panchayat Development Service||15|
|District Employment Officer (Post Code: 1007)||General Service||8|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) (Post Code: 1008)||Fire and Rescue Services||2|
|Total No. of Vacancies||139 Posts|
TNPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
தமிழ்நாடு பொது சேவை ஆணையம் Group 1 Exam 2019- In order to apply for TNPSC Group I Services Recruitment 2019, candidates have to ensure the following eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Services Jobs – Age Limit
|Name of the Posts
||Maximum Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit|
|SC, ST, BC, BCM & DW Category||Other than SC, ST, BC, BCM & DW Category|
|For all the posts except the
post of Assistant
|21 years||37 years||32 years|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) Posts – Applicants possessing any degree||21 years||37 years||32 years|
|For Assistant Commissioner (C.T.) Posts – Applicants possessing B.L. degree of any University||21 years||38 years||33 years|
- While the minimum age limit to apply for TNPSC Jobs for 139 Group 1 Posts is 21 years, the upper age limit is 37 years for candidates belonging to the reserved category and 32 years for the general category candidates.
- Differently Abled Persons will have an age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed any Bachelor’s degree of any university or Institution recognized by the UGC to get eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Jobs.
- As per official TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019, applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP): Preference shall be given to candidates who possess National awards for Physical efficiency.
- Assistant Commissioner: Degree in Commerce and Law / Degree in Commerce or Law with Diploma in Taxation Laws.
- Assistant Director: Post Graduate in Rural Service / Post Graduate or Diploma in Extension / Sociology.
- Deputy Registrar: MA (Co-operation) / M.Com with Co-operation / BA (Co-operation)
- District Employment Officer: Degree in Economics / Education / Sociology / Statistics or psychology with PG Diploma in Social Science and Experience.
Refer the official TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Pdf to get the detailed eligibility criteria.
Download TNPSC Group 1 Previous Papers
TNPSC Group 1 CCS-I Examination 2019 Notification – Details
In addition to the Eligibility criteria, check the further details of TNPSC Group 1 Services Exam 2019 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc from the following modules.
TNPSC Group I Services Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- Registration Fee: Rs 150/-
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted. Those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system.
- If you have already paid the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/-, it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs 100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the examination fee payment.
Tamilnadu PSC Group 1 Jobs – Selection Process
The selection of the eligible candidates for TNPSC Jobs for 139 Group 1 Posts will be made in three successive stages.
- Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination
- Main Written Examination and
- an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
As mentioned in the official TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019, the number of applicants appearing for the Main Written Examination will be 50 times the number of applicants to be recruited. The TNPSC Group 1 Services Main written exam will be held at Chennai only.
TNPSC CCS-I Gr I Services Posts – Salary offered
- Selected candidates for TNPSC Vacancy 2019 will get a good pay scale of Rs.56, 100-1, 77, 500/- per month.
Download TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card
Apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services Recruitment 2019 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
The TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Application process for Group 1 posts – Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category -1), Assistant Commission (C.T), Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies, District Registrar, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Employment Officer and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service) has begun on January 3rd, 2018. Candidates are advised to submit only one application even if he/she opts for more than one post. The step by step process to fill TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2019 Application Form is provided here for your convenience purpose.
Guidelines to fill TN PSC CCS-I Examination (Group 1 Services) Application form 2019
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the relevant tab “TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2019” on the screen or click on “Notification” & find the advertisement “POSTS INCLUDED IN CCS-I EXAMINATION (GROUP-I SERVICES)”.
- Download the Official TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Pdf and read all the information provided.
- Check the eligibility mentioned in the official TNPSC Group I Services 2019 Notification.
- Then, click on TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link.
- If you are new user go for New User tab.
- Fill your personal details and your educational details in the TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2019 Application form and register.
- Then, OTR (One Time Registration) Number will appear on the screen.
- Login into the TNPSC Portal using the OTR number.
- Then register for the respected post which you want to be enrolled for.
- Take a print out of the completed TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019 application form for future use.
- Then click on the “Submit” button and complete your registration.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date – Important Dates
|Starting Date for www.tnpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Apply online||03.01.2019|
|Last Date for TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||31.01.2019|
|Last date for payment of Preliminary Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank) or Post Office||02.02.2019|
|TNPSC Group 1 2019 Prelims Exam Date||03.03.2019 (10 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Main Exam Date||Update Soon|
Download TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
We have shared the full information about TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2019 for the sake of the applicants. If you have any queries, refer the official TNPSC Group 1 CCS-I Examination 2019 Notification link attached here.