Tamilnadu Civil Judge Syllabus is available here. Contenders can get detailed TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 along with Tamilnadu PSC Exam Pattern. Check Tamil Nadu PSC Judicial Services Study Material, TN Civil Judge Syllabus 2018. Get complete information about TNPSC Civil Judge Test Pattern 2018 and also TN Civil Judge Preparation Tips. See PSC Tamilnadu Civil Judge Syllabus and TNPSC Prelims & Mains exam date. Visit TNPSC Official site www.tnpsc.gov.in to get full details on TNPSC Prelims Syllabus 2018.
Tamilnadu PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
Here is the good news for applicants of TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018. Here we are giving full details of Tamilnadu State Civil Judge Syllabus as well as Tamilnadu Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018. So applicants need to go through detailed Syllabus of TNPSc Civil Judge to get a clear idea on the question paper. TNPSC Civil Judge mains Syllabus provides subjects and subtopics of those subjects for the reference of aspirants. So willing & eligible contenders should download TN Civil Judge Syllabus PDF for Free of Cost.
Given Tamilnadu PSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018 plays an important role in preparation. Hence applicants should have complete knowledge of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Syllabus to make effective preparation. Contenders are advised to start exam preparation by using www.tnpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Syllabus & Previous Papers.
TN Judicial Services Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|TNPSC பாடத்திட்டம் 2018|
|Exam conducting Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Total No of Vacancies||320 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims Exam, Mains exam, Viva Voice|
|Online Application Starting Date||09th April 2018|
|Last Date of Application||09th May 2018|
|Prelims Written Test Date||09th June 2018|
|Mains exam date||11th & 12th August 2018|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Examination centre||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
தமிழ்நாடு சிவில் நீதிபதி பாடத்திட்டம் 2018
Hello aspirants!!! Latest Employment News of Tamilnadu State has enclosed here. Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment Notification is released. Interested candidates need to ensure eligibility conditions. Eligible aspirants can send online applications before the due date. The last date for filing applications is May 9, 2018. TNPSC Notification is for taking 320 civil judges in the judicial services sector. Applicants must undergo the stages of selection criteria. To get shortlisted for job individuals should work hard and prepare for the exam. So eligible aspirants can refer TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Pattern in the following sections.
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018
TNPSC Civil Judge Paper Pattern 2018 is provided here. Tamilnadu PSC Test Pattern provides details like difficulty level of questions, weightage of test paper, scheme of examination. Candiadtes can also know full details of prelims & mains question paper from PSC Tamilnadu Civil Judge Prelims Pattern 2018. The details of question paper gathered from TNPSC Judicial Services mains pattern are a type of questions in the paper, concept names, total no. of questions, total marks, time duration. Check TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Paper Pattern here.
TNPSC Civil Judge Prelims Written Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Examination type||Part||Concept Name||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Objective type questions||Part A||Code of Civil Procedure||100||100||2 Hours|
|2||Part B||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|3||Part C||General Knowledge|
- The Test contains multiple-choice questions in it.
- There are 3 sections in the written exam.
- Total no. of questions in the exam is 100.
- One question carries one mark.
- There is 1/2 negative marks for wrong answers.
- Total marks in the test are 100.
- Test duration is 2 hours.
PSC Tamilnadu Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Test Type||Topic names||Max Marks||Time Period|
|1||Descriptive Paper||Translation Paper||100||3 Hours|
|2||Law Paper-I||100||3 Hours|
|3||Law Paper-II||100||3 Hours|
|4||Law Paper-III||100||3 Hours|
- Question paper type is descriptive.
- Test has 4 sections.
- Each section has 100 marks and 3 hours time.
Download Tamilnadu Civil Judge Syllabus 2018
Contenders can see detailed TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 & Tamilnadu State Civil Judge Test Pattern. SWyllabus of TNPSC is gathered from the official site and mentioned here as points.
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 – PART-A
- The Specific Relief Act,1963
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Tamil Nadu Buildings (Lease and Rent Control) Act, 1960 Tamil Nadu Regulation of Rights and Responsibilities of Landlords and
- Tenants Act, 2017 (Tamil Nadu Act 42 of 2017)
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Constitution of India
Tamilnadu PSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – PART-B
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1908
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1946
- The Indian Penal Code,1860
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Amending Act, 1966
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1993
- The following Criminal Law Amendment Acts/Ordinances and Minor Acts:-
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1983
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1932
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance, 1944
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1952
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1938
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1961
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 1972
- The Criminal Law (Second Amendment) Act, 1983
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2005
- The Criminal Minor Acts (including Information Technology Act, 2000; The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012)
- The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013
TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian History.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
- Alphabet Series.
TNPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
- Translation of passages from English to Tamil and from Tamil to English.
- The passages will be from Pleadings, Depositions, Orders, Judgments and Documents.
Law Paper – I:
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Code of Criminal Procedure,1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Principles of pleading and the Constitution of India (as Amended).
Law Paper – II:
Framing of Issues and Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
Law Paper –III:
Framing of charges and Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
Tamilnadu Civil Judge Preparation Tips 2018
Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Preparation tips are here. Applicants can check the simple steps involved in TNPSC Civil Judge Preparation Tricks. These steps will describe what to prepare and where to begin preparation. So candidates should go through Preparation tips and try to follow them while preparing for an exam.
- Download TNPSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF and Tamilnadu PSC Prelims Paper Pattern.
- Arrange topics in the syllabus as per its weightage.
- Prepare the best timetable by referring concepts in a syllabus as per your convenience.
- Follow timetable and prepare well for the examination.
- Revise all the concepts before going for a test.
- Practice exam papers and model papers.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Syllabus 2018
We hope that provided Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Civil Judge Syllabus 2018 help out candidates in preparation. Bookmark our site www.rrbrecruitment.co.in to get the latest updates on govt jobs.