Detailed TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Exam Syllabus 2018 is updated here. Individuals must see new TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 & Tamilnadu APP Paper Pattern 2018. Candidates need to refer complete TN Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018, Preparation Steps. Check exact TNPSC APP Grade II Syllabus 2018 & Study material. Find the best preparation plan, marking scheme and test dates. Moreover, go through www.tnpsc.gov.in Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 for updated news.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
Intended who have successfully completed application procedure for Tamilnadu Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018 can view here. On this page, we are uploading the latest information about TNPSC APP Exam Syllabus 2018 and Tamilnadu PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Test Pattern 2018. So interested and applied individuals can check detailed தமிழ்நாடு உதவி பொது வழக்கறிஞர் பாடத்திட்டம் 2018 in the below sections. We are also providing a direct link for downloading TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Syllabus Pdf for free. Therefore collect the whole Syllabus For TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor exam before going to attend the test.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 tells useful data about the written exam. Contenders can know how to prepare and where to start preparation from Tamilnadu PSC APP Prelims Syllabus 2018. Hence it is important to see TNPSC APP Mains Syllabus 2018 after completion of applications. Because without knowing proper Tamilnadu APP Prelims Syllabus 2018, candidates cannot make their preparation effective. So follow TN Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Syllabus 2018 and work hard for scoring expected marks in the exam.
Tamilnadu APP Syllabus 2018 – Overview
|TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II|
|No. of Vacancies||46|
|Initial Date to Apply||3rd October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2018|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Update Soon|
|Prelims Exam Date||5th Jan 2019|
|Mains Test Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
TNPSC உதவி பொது வழக்கறிஞர் பாடத்திட்டம் 2018
Tamilnadu PSC releases a new notification to fill up 46 vacancies of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II posts. Contenders who are willing to apply for TNPSC APP Recruitment need to check the eligibility criteria. Eligible aspirants must fill the online applications for TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Vacancies before the end date. Applicants must pass through the rounds of the selection process to shortlist for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade II Jobs.
Tamilnadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Test Pattern 2018
Tamil Nadu APP Paper Pattern 2018 is given here. Candidates can see TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Grade II Exam Pattern know about the written exam. View TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 and Tamilnadu APP Grade II Question Pattern for good test preparation. Aspirants can check Tamilnadu PSC APP Test Pattern 2018 to get marking scheme, type of questions, subjects weightage and exam structure. Also, collect topic names, total questions, marks, exam period with the help of TNPSC APP Mains Pattern 2018.
TNPSC APP Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|Law – I||20||20||2 Hours|
|The Law – III||20||20|
|Law – IV||20||20|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||20||20|
- TNPSC APP Prelims Written test contains objective type questions.
- The question paper is in English and Tamil language.
- Total questions are 100.
- One question carries one mark.
- Maximum marks in the exam are 100.
- Exam period is 120 minutes.
Tamilnadu Asst Public Prosecutor Mains Pattern 2018
|Part||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|I||Law -I||100||3 Hours|
|Law- II||100||3 Hours|
|The Law-III||100||3 Hours|
- TN Asst Public Prosecutor mains test has descriptive questions.
- Total no. of questions in the written test is 400.
- The total test period is 12 hours.
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Aspirants must view தமிழ்நாடு PSC உதவி பொது வழக்கறிஞர் பாடத்திட்டம் 2018 in the following sections. Subjects and subtopics of the written test from TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor exam syllabus & paper pattern to get maximum marks.
TNPSC APP Syllabus 2018 – Law I
- Final Report and Framing of Charge and Translation
- The Indian Penal Code 1860 (with amendments as on date)
- Tamil to English
- English to Tamil from
- Charge Sheet
Syllabus For TNPSC APP Grade II – Law II
- The Criminal Procedure Code 1973 (with Amendments as on date)
- The Civil Procedure Code 1908 (The Code of Civil Procedure (Amendment) Act, 2002) (Specified Portions)
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (with Amendments as on date)
www.tnpsc.gov.in APP Syllabus 2018 – Law III
- The Constitutional Law (as amended by the Constitution (One Hundred and First (Amendment) Act, 2016) (Specified Portions).
- Legal Aid
- The Human Rights Act, 1993 (As amended by the Protection of Human Rights (Amendment) Act, 2006 – No.43 of 2006)
- Torts (Specified Portions).
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus 2018 – Law IV
Central Criminal Acts
- The Copy Rights Act, 1957(Amendment Act, 2012)
- The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961.( Amendment Act 1986)
- The Electricity Act, 2003 (Amendment Act, 2007)
- The Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- The Essential Commodities Act 1955 (Amendment Act 2010)
- The Arms Act, 1959.
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Amendment Act 2012)
- The Cable Televisions Network Regulating Act 1995( Amendment 2012)
- The Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994. (Amendment Act 2011)
- The Explosives Act, 1884.
- The Information Technology Act, 2000. (Amendment Act, 2010)
Tamilnadu State Acts
- The Tamil Nadu Prohibition Act, 1937 (Amendment Act, 2008)
- The Tamil Nadu Gaming Act, 1930
- The Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1997.
- The Tamil Nadu Prohibition of charging of Exorbitant Interest Act, 2003.
- The Tamil Nadu Forest Act No. 4 of 1882.
- The Tamil Nadu Kidneys (Authority or use of Therapeutic Purposes) Act, 1987.
- The Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Harassment of Women Act. 1998 (TN Act 44 of 1998).
- The Tamil Nadu Open Places (Regulation of pasting of Posters and Fixing of Thatty Boards) Rules, 1995.
- The Tamil Nadu City Police Act, 1888
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Preparation Tips
TNPSC APP Preparation Steps 2018 are given here. Individuals can see the easy ways of written exam with Tamilnadu Assistant Public Prosecutor Preparation Tricks. Check Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Grade II Preparation Tips 2018 and follow them during test preparation.
- View TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 & Tamil Nadu PSC APP Grade II Question Paper Pattern 2018.
- Candidates can see the marking scheme and weightage.
- Follow the concepts weightage to make an effective preparation plan.
- Use the schedule and prepare well for the exam.
- Preparation completed intenders should revise the topics before the exam.
- Also, solve TNPSC APP Question ppaers and practise mock tests.
Tamul Nadu PSC Asst Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
I think that above given TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018 is useful for candidates. Individuals need to check our page regularly to get All India Govt Jobs news, PSU Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Railway Jobs, SSC Jobs. Also, collect exam syllabus, previous papers, job notifications, hall tickets, results etc.