Tamilnadu PSC AO Syllabus 2018 is provided here. Candidates can check TNPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Pattern 2018 along with Tamilnadu Public Service Commission AO Syllabus. Download TNPSC AO Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Get Tamilnadu PSC AO Test Pattern and also TNPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2018. Also, view www.tnpsc.gov.in to know more details of TNPSC Syllabus for AO. Get Exam dates, preparation tips for TNPSC AO. See Study material, marking of Tamilnadu Agriculture Officer to get good marks in the written exam.
TNPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2018
Are you searching for TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2018? If yes, then here we are providing TN Agriculture Officer Syllabus and Tamilnadu AO Paper Pattern 2018. So interested candidates can go through the complete article to know subjects and subtopics of TNPSC Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus 2018. TNPSC is conducting the written exam to test knowledge and skills of applicants. So applicants should work hard and prepare well for the written test by using Tamilnadu PSC Syllabus. Aspirants can also find a direct link to download TNPSC AO Exam Syllabus pdf and TNPSC AO Question Pattern.
It is very important for applicants to know TNPSC AO Syllabus 2018 and TNPSC Agriculture Officer Previous Papers. Candidates are suggested to see Tamilnadu PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2018 before going to appear for the exam. Detailed Syllabus of TNPSC AO gives a clarity of the question paper.
Tamilnadu PSC AO Syllabus 2018 – Brief details
|Tamilnadu AO Syllabus 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Agriculture Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||192 Vacancies|
|Service Name||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Starting application date||03rd May 2018|
|Application ending date||02nd June 2018|
|Job Category||TN State Govt Jobs|
|Examination Date||14th July 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update soon|
|Centre for Examination||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli|
|Mode of the test||Online / Offline|
தமிழ்நாடு வேளாண்மை அதிகாரி பாடத்திட்டம் 2018
TNPSC AO Notification is out. Willing contenders must see vacancies, selection process, application steps and eligibility conditions. TNPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment is for filling 192 Agriculture Officer Posts. Eligible aspirants must send applications from 03rd May 2018 to 02nd June 2018. Candidates who want to pass the written test should refer TNPSC Exam Syllabus 2018. Our team has gathered complete details of TN Agriculture Officer Exam Syllabus and provided here for the guidance of individuals. Aspirants should follow Syllabus for TNPSC AO along with TNPSC AO Pattern 2018 to score expected marks in the exam.
TNPSC AO Exam Pattern 2018
Tamilnadu PSC Agriculture Officer Test Pattern 2018 is mentioned here. Contenders can see negative marking scheme, the exam structure, weightage of question paper, the difficulty level of questions in the exam by using Tamilnadu PSC AO Paper Pattern 2018. TNPSC AO Question Paper Pattern 2018 gives the type of questions in the exam, paper, subject names, total no. of questions, total marks, the time duration of the exam. Contenders can check TNPSC AO Syllabus 2018 and Tamilnadu Public Service Commission AO Exam Pattern in the following sections.
Tamil Nadu PSC Paper Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of Questions||Paper||Concept Names||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Questions||Paper 1||Technical Subjects||200||300||3 Hours|
|2||Paper 2||General Studies||75||200||2 Hours|
|3||Aptitude and Mental ability||25|
- The written test contains 2 papers.
- One paper has questions from degree based agriculture and other paper has general studies questions.
- No. of questions is 200 and 100 respectively.
- Total marks are 300 for the first paper, 200 for the second paper.
- Total time duration is 5 hours.
- All the questions are of objective type & question paper is in the English language.
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018
Candidates should collect detailed TNPSC AO Recruitment Syllabus 2018. With the help of latest TNPSC AO written test Syllabus, aspirants can know what to prepare for the test. So note down new Tamilnadu PSC AO 2018 Syllabus & TNPSC Agriculture Officer Pattern 2018.
TNPSC Syllabus 2018 – Agriculture
- Importance Of Agriculture
- Growth pattern of crops in India and Tamil Nadu in terms of area, production and productivity
- Fundamentals Of Crop Production
- Agricultural seasons of India and Tamil Nadu
- Cropping patterns in India and Tamil Nadu
- Package of practices of different crops
- Natural Resource Management
- Soil fertility and productivity
- Dry farming
- Rainfed agriculture
- Conservation of soil and water
- Crop Management & Allied Agricultural Activities
- Balanced usage
- Integrated nutrient management
- Physiological disorders in crop plants and their management
- Crop Improvement
- Heterosis breeding and Hybrid seed production technologies
- Latest varieties of major crops in Tamil Nadu
- Seed Science And Technology
- Seed testing
- disease and nematodes of major crops in Tamil Nadu
- Seed testing laboratories
- ISTA standards for seed testing
- Seed village concept
- Seed Act
- Crop Protection Principles And Practices
- Pest and disease surveillance and forecasting weather on pest and disease incidence
- Farm Business And Finance Management
- Cost concepts
- Management of resources
- Farm Planning and budgeting
- Investment analysis
- Risk and uncertainties in agriculture
- Agricultural Marketing And Market Intelligence
- Commodity Boards
- Agribusiness management
- Principles of management
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Agricultural Extension: Principles And Methods
- Rural Sociology
- AV aids
- Communication models
- Use of ICT in transfer of technology
Tamilnadu AO Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Studies
- General Science
- Heat, light, and sound
- Atomic and nuclear physics
- Biochemistry and biotechnology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Excretion of metabolic waste
- Biodiversity and its conservation
- Human diseases-
- Current Events
- National symbols
- Profile of States-Defence
- Expansion and consolidation of British rule
- Political Science
- Tamil NaduJudiciary in India
- Preamble to the constitution
- Salient features of the constitution
- Social geography
- Forest & wildlife
- Agricultural pattern
- Land reforms & agriculture-Application of science in agriculture Industrial growth
- WTO-globalization & privatization
- History and culture of India
- Dravidian movement in TN-Political parties and populist schemes
- Indian National Movement
- The emergence of national leaders
- Gandhi, Nehru, Tagore
- Communalism led to a partition
TNPSC AO Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Conversion of information to data
- Collection, compilation, and presentation of data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams-Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest & Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Behavioral ability
- Basic terms
- Communications in information technology
- Application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences
Tamilnadu PSC Agriculture Officer Preparation Tips
TNPSC AO Preparation tips are here. All the applicants are advised to note down the following TNPSC Agriculture Officer Preparation Tips. Contenders can follow Tamilnadu PSC Preparation tips to withstand high competition. Because without having proper exam preparation individuals cannot qualify in the exam. Therefore applicants should have complete knowledge of Preparation tips for efficient preparation.
- Refer TNPSC AO Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern.
- Estimate weightage of all the subjects in the exam.
- Prepare the best timetable by including all the subjects of the written test.
- Prepare al the subjects effectively as per the timetable.
- Note down important points in every concept as study notes.
- Refer Study notes for quick revision.
- Revise all the topics before an exam as many times as possible.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2018
We hope the data enclosed here about TNPSC AO Syllabus 2018 is useful for applicants. Contenders can follow our site to get the latest employment news for All India Govt Jobs, PSU Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Police Jobs. See our site for job notifications, exam syllabus details, admit card details, results, previous papers etc.