Latest Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs alert!!!! TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification out. See Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2019 details. Know the உதவி வேளாண்மை அலுவலர் Eligibility Criteria before applying for TNPSC AAO Jobs 2019. Scroll down the page to get full-fledged information regarding TNPSC AAO Notification 2019 like Tamil Nadu PSC Asst. Agri. Officer Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, Important Dates & Links, etc.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for AAO Posts
|Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019 Details|
|Conducting Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||580 Posts|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Initial Date to fill TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 Application form||27th December 2018|
|Closing Date to TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||27th January 2019|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019
Presently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service. TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 Application forms are invited only through online mode up to 27.01.2019 for the Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer.
Job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity & apply for TNPSC AAO Jobs 2019. As per the official TNPSC Notification 2019, candidates should have completed 10+2 Examination and Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized university. Coming to the eligibility criteria, the age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-30 years for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019. So, all the Interested candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2019 through online mode on or before the deadline. Other info regarding TNPSC AAO Notification 2019 like Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, How to Apply, etc is shared below.
Download TNPSC AAO Syllabus Pdf
TNPSC AAO Vacancy 2019 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Post & Postcode no.||Name of the Service and Code No.||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019) (Post Code No.3101)||Tamil Nadu
Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service (Code No.102)
|570 + 6 (Carried Forward
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST candidates only) (Post Code No.3101)||4 (ST) (Shortfall vacancies)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||580 Posts|
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To get eligible for TNPSC Asst. Agri. Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates have to possess the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Agri Officer Jobs – Age Limit
The TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019 category wise age criteria is as follows.
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||18 years||No Maximum Age limit|
|Others i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs||18 years||30 Years (Should not have completed)|
TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination to apply for TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019 and
- Must possess Two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil to get eligible for TNPSC Jobs.
Download TNPSC AAO Previous Papers
Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019 – Details
தமிழ்நாடு உதவி வேளாண்மை அலுவலர் – In addition to the Eligibility criteria, get further details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates & Links, etc.
TNPSC Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One-Time online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019.
- The TNPSC Recruitment 2019 One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
- The TNPSC Asst. Agri. Officer Recruitment 2019 Examination Fee of Rs.100/- is paid through online mode using Net banking / Credit card / Debit card (or) offline mode through SBI / Indian Bank.
Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Jobs – Selection Process
The TNPSC AAO Recruitment Process includes the following selection rounds.
- Online Examination
TN PSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts – Salary Offered
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale of Rs.20,600/- Rs.65,500/- to the selected candidates for TNPSC AAO Vacancy 2019.
Download TNPSC AAO Hall Ticket
Apply for TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Aspirants who are willing to TNPSC AAO Jobs 2019 can fill & submit the Application form on or before the due date i.e, 27th January 2019. Here we have provided the step by step process to fill the TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019 Application form for your convenience purpose.
Guidelines to fill TNPSC AAO Assistant Agricultural Officer Application form 2019
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- On the homepage, search for the relevant tab “TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) Posts“.
- Read the full details mentioned in the official TNPSC AAO Notification 2019 Pdf.
- Check the Eligibility for TNPSC AAO Jobs.
- If eligible, then press on “TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the required & mandatory details in TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019 Application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2019 Application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of TNPSC Notification 2019 Application form for future reference.
TNPSC AAO Notification 2019 – www.tnpsc.gov.in Important dates
|Date of Release of official TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 Notification||27.12.2018|
|Last date for Submission of TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer recruitment 2019 Application form||27.01.2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||29.01.2019|
|Date of Written Examination-Paper-I||07.04.2019 FN (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M)|
|Date of Written Examination-Paper-II||07.04.2019 AN (02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M)|
Download TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2019
Our team has provided complete details regarding TNPSC AAO Notification 2019 for your guidance purpose only. For more clarifications regarding TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019, refer to the link attached below.
Keep in touch with our page RRB Recruitment for more job opportunities.