TNEA application form 2020 link activated from May. Here, get the direct link to TNEA 2020 application form. Refer step by step process to fill TNEA 2020 online application form. See details on TNEA 2020 apply online procedure. Know eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Admission Test for all state candidates. Also, view TNEA online application 2020 last date and TNEA 2020 Exam schedule.
Anna University TNEA Application Form 2020
Anna University organizes the TNEA 2020. The University will not conduct any entrance exams for providing the seats into engineering courses. It provides the admission seats based on the 10+2 merit. Therefore, candidates can get the admission through TNEA in various engineering courses across the colleges and universities in Tamil Nadu state. University accepts both offline and online mode TNEA applications. Hence, the interested aspirants can fill the TNEA 2020 application form before the last date. The candidates those who want to apply to the TNEA 2020, first of all, they download the TNEA application form 2020 through the official web portal of Anna University and take the hard copy of TNEA application form 2020. Then they have to fill the required details in TNEA 2020 application form. After completion of TNEA application filling process, they need to post it to corresponding address before the last date of submission.
The contenders those who want to apply to the TNEA 2020, they can follow the given below procedure to fill the TNEA 2020 online application form. They should submit the TNEA online application 2020 through online before the closing date of the application form. In this article, we have given the total information regarding how to fill TNEA Online application form 2020. Also, check the eligibility criteria, TNEA application starting & ending dates and all other important dates related to TNEA 2020.
TNEA 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
|Name of the Authority||Anna University|
|Level of the Admission||State|
|TNEA 2020 Application Starting Date||May 2020|
|Closing Date of TNEA Application form 2020||May 2020|
|Merit or Rank List Publication Date||June 2020|
|TNEA Counselling Dates 2020||June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2020
- Age Criteria: The Applicants age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the HSC/ equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates need to score minimum average marks in all Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Individuals those studied VIII, IX, X, XI and XII from TamilNadu state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those studied from outside of Tamil Nadu State can also apply to TNEA 2020. In this case, applicants have to produce the Nativity Certificate only in Electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Other state candidates those completed their study from Tamil Nadu state can also apply.
- All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers Sons and daughters also apply to the TNEA.
- Children of Central Government or Public sector employees can also apply.
TNEA Anna University Application Form Filling Process
In this sections, our team has given the total stepwise procedure to fill TNEA 2020 online application form for the sake of the candidates. Therefore, applicants follow the given process while filling the TNEA application form 2020. The steps are followed as
Step 1: TNEA 2020 Online registration
- Applicants have to click on “TNEA application form 2020 available online” link which provided on this page and fill the following details:
- Name (As appeared in class X mark sheet)
- Date of birth
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Class 12 registration number
- Year of passing
- Confirm password
- Enter OTP
- Click on ‘Register’ button
- After successful registration, candidates have to log into the account with their email ID and password to proceed further process.
Step 2: Fill Details in TNEA Application Form 2020 | TNEA Online Application Form 2020
- In this section, candidates need to fill the details in TNEA 2020 application form. The details are
- Personal Details
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Community code
- Special reservation
- Details of the first graduate in a family
- Mother’s tongue
- Other details–
- The annual income of the parents
- Whether you are willing to avail AICTE tuition fee waiver scheme
- Eligibility for post matric scholarship
- Civic status of place of school
- Civic status of the native place
- Native district
- Communication details
- Pin code
- After entering all the required details, applicants need to click on ‘Save and Preview’ tab. All the details as entered in the TNEA application form 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to tap on ‘Edit personal details’ button to make any changes or modify the given information.
- After verifying all the details, candidates will have to click on the ‘Save & Continue to Pay’ button to proceed to the next step of TNEA online application procedure.
Step 3: TNEA Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay the TNEA application fee through online mode only. That is candidates need to pay TNEA application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Internet Banking.
- Candidates check the category wise TNEA registration fee in the below tabular form.
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount|
Step 4: Fill the Academic Details in TNEA Online Application 2020
- After successfully making the payment of TNEA application fee, candidates have to enter academic details such as
- Class 12 marks
- Name of the Board
- Roll number etc
Step 5: Preview the TNEA Application Form 2020
- After entering the academic details, applicants must review the filled details in TNEA 2020 online application form by clicking on the ‘Preview’ button.
- After verifying, candidates have to take two print outs of the filled TNEA Application form 2020.
- Candidates have to submit the one copy of TNEA 2020 application form to the University and they must retain the other copy for future reference.
<< TNEA 2020 Counselling >>
Step 6: Final Submission of TNEA 2020 Application Form
- Individuals need to submit the print copy of the TNEA 2020 application form either in person or by post.
- Candidates are advised to post the TNEA online application 2020 along with all the required documents well in advance to the following address within the given period.
The Secretary (TNEA),
Chennai – 600025.
Documents Required to fill TNEA Application | TNEA 2020 Online Application Form
- Class 10 mark sheet
- HSC/ Equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- HSC admit card
- Permanent community certificate card (Permanent card / electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM category candidates
- Nativity certificate in electronic form/ digitally signed e-Certificate (If applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration, in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate (If applicable)
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable)
- Relevant certificates forwards of ex-serviceman, freedom fighter, differently abled person and eminent sportspersons.
About Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Anna University authorizes TNEA. Through this TNEA, candidates can get the admission into undergraduate courses like B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch in the colleges of Tamil Nadu state. The University does not conduct any entrance exam for providing the seats into the various engineering courses. They will provide the admissions based on Intermediate percentage merit. Therefore, the candidate who wishes to get the seat in Undergraduate courses across Tamil Nadu state colleges or universities should fill the TNEA application form 2020.
Here, we have given the total information as per the official notification. TNEA admission application form is releasing in May 2020. We will update the details instantly if any in the official notification. Hence, bookmark our RRB Recruitment site to view latest updates on TNEA 2020 online application form.