TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus is available. Candidates can find direct links for downloading Tamilnadu TRB Professor Syllabus 2018 and TN TRB Exam Pattern. Get latest updates on TN Teacher Recruitment Board Syllabus 2018 @ www.trb.tn.nic.in. Also, see Tamil Nadu TRB Exam Date, Preparation tips. Find Tamil Nadu TRB Asst Professor Marking Test Pattern and Study Notes.
TN TRB Asst Professor Exam Syllabus 2018 – www.trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Syllabus is enclosed on this page. Scroll down to get complete details of TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 and Paper Pattern. Interested applicants can download Tamil Nadu Assistant Professor Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Provided Syllabus of TN TRB is useful for applicants for effective preparation. Aspirants must refer TN Professor Preparation Tips to start exam preparation.
Aspirants should see TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 & Tamil Nadu TRB Exam Pattern get a bright idea of examination. So that they can include all the topics in their preparation schedule. The candidates should work hard and prepare well for the exam by using TN TRB Exam 2018 Syllabus to crack written test easily.
Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Profesor Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|TN TRB Professor Syllabus 2018|
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor (Law)|
|No. of Vacancies||186 Posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TRB Notification Release Date||18th July 2018|
|Application Starting date||23rd July 2018|
|Last date to send applications||06th August 2018|
|Date of Examination||13th to 17th October 2018|
|Admit card release date||04th October 2018|
|Result Date||Update Later|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
TRB Professor Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board decided to conduct a recruitment process in the future for taking 186 Assistant Professors. So all the eligible candiadtes can refer TN TRB Asst Professor Notification @ www.trb.tn.nic.in to know eligibility conditions. Eligible aspirants can use this offer to start your career in Tamil Nadu state govt. Therefore view TN TRB Professor Syllabus 2018 and TRB Asst Professor Written Exam Pattern and prepare for the exam.
Tamil Nadu TRB Test Pattern 2018
TN TRB Exam Pattern is tabulated below. It gives the type of exam, part name, subjects and total no. of questions, maximum marks and duration of the test. Given Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board Test Pattern 2018 & TN TRB Professor Exam Syllabus, is useful for the individuals to estimate weighatge of questions in the question paper. Applicants are suggested to make an effective preparation schedule and follow it daily for getting expected result in the exam.
TNTRB Assistant Professor Exam pattern 2018
|Questions Type||Subjects||Marks||Exam Period|
|Objective Questions||Law (P.G Level)||175||3 Hours|
TRB Tamil Nadu Asst Professor (Pre Law) Paper Pattern 2018
|Examination Type||Part||Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Period|
|Objective Type Questions||Part A||English, History||100 Mar||3 Hours|
|Part B||Law||75 Mar|
- Candidates need to attempt all the multiple choice questions.
- Each question carries equal marks.
- An exam is OMR Based test.
- Maximum marks in TN TRB Asst Professor exam are 150 marks.
- A time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018
Aspirants can refer to TN TRB Professor Syllabus here. Our team gathered total Syllabus and Tamil Nadu Professor Test Pattern provided here for the sake of applicants reference. See subtopics of all the subjects and preparation tips in the following sections. Follow the best study material for effective preparation.
TN TRB Exam Syllabus 2018 – International Law
- Changing concepts of Maritime frontiers
- Emerging trends in Law of the Sea
- Air and Space Law
- Introduction and development of International Law
- State Sovereignty and Diplomatic Immunity
- Origin and Development of International Refugee Law
- Diplomatic Method
- International Humanitarian Law
- Civil Aviation
- State Recognition and State Responsibility
- Comparative Law
TN TRB Syllabus 2018 – Business Law
- Corporate Securities
- Shares and Debentures
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Global Perspective
- International Contract and Arbitration Clause Agreement
- Arbitration Procedure and Practice
- Banking Law
- Reserve Bank of India as Central Bank
- Recent Trends in the banking system in India
- International Perspectives of Competition Law
- Regulator for the Securities market
- Financial services regulation
- Legal regulation of Multinational Corporations
- Law relating to Foreign Trade
- Customs and Preventions
- Insurance Law
- General Principles of Law of insurance
- Property Insurance
- Law of Contracts
- Corporation law and securities Regulation
- Borrowing Powers
- Law of insurance and carriage of Goods
Syllabus for Asst Professor – Property Law
- Modern Intellectual Property Law
- fundamental ideas Underlying Religious and Charitable Trust
- Modern Concepts and General Principles of Property Law
- traditional Concepts
- Modern concepts
- Law of Mortgages and Easements
- Law of Patents, Design and graphical indication
- Land Laws
- Laws of Succession
- Testamentary succession (Indian SuccessionAct, 1925) with amendments
Tamilnadu TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 – Crimes and Torts
- Trade Unionism and Collective Bargaining
- Socio-economic Offence and International Crimes
- Criminology and Principles of Criminal Liability
- International Crimes
- Comparative Criminal Law including criminal Procedure
- Tortious Acts
- Labour Law
- Industrial Relations
- Adjudication Process
- Wage determination Laws and other benefits
- Social Security Law
- social Security
www.trb.tn.nic.in Asst Professor (Law) Syllabus 2018 – Taxation Law
- General Principles of Taxation
- Definition and Characterization
- Theoretical Foundation of Taxation
- Tax Policy
- Design of Tax System
- Lawmaking System
- Union and State Financial Relations and Interpretation of Tax Laws
- Federalism and Legislative Relation between union and State
- Revenue Related aspects between union and State
- Constitutional Restriction on Levy of tax
- Goods and Service Tax under the Constitution
- Interpretation of Tax Laws
- direct Tax
- Basic Concepts and Incidence Tax
- Heads of Income
- Clubbing of Income and Taxable Income
- Tax Rates
- Indirect Tax Laws
- The TN Entertainment tax Act and Filing Returns
- Tax Litigation
- Administrative Procedure
- Collection of Tax
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Pleadings
- Basic Principles of International Tax Law
- History of International Tax Law
- Tax on Intellectual Property and E-Commerce
- Corporate Taxation
TNTRB Exam Syllabus 2018 – Political Science
- Political Theory
- Principles of Public Administration
- Modern Political System
- Government and Politics of Tamil Nadu
- Local Governments in India
- Western Political Thought
- Indian Political System
- Indian Political Thought
- Human Rights
- International Relations
TN TRB Professor Preparation Tips
Provided Tamil Nadu TRB Preparation Tips are helpful for the applicants in their preparation. Follow TN Asst Professor Study Material along with Preparation tips. These tips will give how to prepare and what to prepare for the exam. Refer following steps and prepare the best preparation scheme and follow it.
- At first, get TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus & Tamil Nadu Professor Exam Pattern 2018.
- Find out the unknown topics and give more preference for them.
- Prepare the timetable and include all the concepts in the schedule.
- Your exam preparation should follow the timetable respectively and make the study notes.
- Revise all the topics and see study notes.
Tamilnadu TRB Asst Professor Syllabus 2018
We hope that information here regarding TN TRB Assistant Professor Syllabus 2018 is enough for the preparation. Applicants can refer www.rrbrecruitment.co.in for the latest updates on TN TRB Recruitment. Also, bookmark our site for Central & State govt jobs, exam syllabus, old papers, results.