SSC MTS 2019 Exam Dates Out!!!!! Download Staff Selection Commission MTS Notification 2019 PDF & Online Application form here. Check SSC MTS Vacancy 2019 details. Get the Step by Step Guidelines to fill SSC MTS Application Form 2019. Interested candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for Staff Selection Commission SSC Jobs 2019 @ ssc.nic.in before the due date. Other details about SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf, Selection Process, Age Criteria, Qualification, Salary, etc are furnished below.
SSC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
|SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf Details|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Names||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Type of Job||SSC Jobs|
|Initial Date to fill SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Online Application Form||22nd April 2019|
|Closing Date to SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||29th May 2019|
|Location of Job||All India|
Staff Selection Commission SSC MTS Notification 2019
Have you passed 10th/ Matriculation and looking for Central Govt Jobs? If yes, gather the full details of SSC Notification 2019 here. Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC MTS Exam for the recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, Different States and Union Territories all Over India. Soon, after the release of official SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf, the Apply Online Link will be activated from 22nd April 2019. The SSC MTS 2019 Apply Online Link will be deactivated on 29th May 2019 at its official portal i.e, ssc.nic.in
Job hunters can grab this opportunity and apply for SSC Vacancy 2019 before the deadline to avoid the server issues. After the completion of receiving the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 Application forms, the officials will organize the written exam at various centers. Applicants who got selected for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 will be appointed in Central Govt departments or the subordinate offices. Through SSC MTS 2019 Exam organized by the Staff Selection Commission, eligible candidates are recruited for various posts like:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali etc.
The complete details regarding SSC MTS Notification 2019, Online Application, Eligibility Details, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, SSC MTS job profile, salary, and further career prospects, etc are given below.
SSC MTS Job Profile
The nature of the job of Multitasking staff is quite challenging and substantial. The roles of Staff Selection Commission MTS Jobs is
- Office Cleanliness and keeping up of the sectional unit
- Opening & Closing rooms.
- Cleaning of Building and stores.
- Photocopies and sending FAXs and etc.
- Watchman or ward duties.
- Driving of Vehicles in case if you have a Driving license.
- Posts delivering
- Papers and files carrying to several related departments.
- Work related to the qualifications in case if you hold an ITI diploma or related.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Physical maintenance of records of the section.
- Helping in daily office work, including dairy, dispatch & computer replacements.
- All work assigned by the superior authority that falls under his criteria.
Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2019
As soon as the official SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf released, we will update the vacancy here. Also, get the region-wise & category wise SSC MTS Vacancy 2019 details.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019-20: The two important parameters that applicants need to possess in order to get eligible for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 are as follows. Get Latest Employment News of the Week 2019-20 here.
Staff Selection Commission MTS Jobs – Age Limit
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-25 years to get eligible for SSC MTS Jobs 2019.
- Refer the official SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf to get the upper age relaxations.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates who have passed Matriculation or its equivalent Exam from a recognized State Board or University or Institute are eligible to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019.
Download SSC MTS Previous Papers
Staff Selection Commission MTS (Non-Technical) Exam notification 2019 – Details
In addition to the Eligibility Criteria, get further details of SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf, Application Fee, Selection Criteria, Salary, Important Dates, Important Links, etc here.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- The Application Fee for SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 is Rs. 100/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen category are exempted from paying the application fee. Female candidates are also exempted from the fee payment.
- The fee payment for SSC Jobs can be done through SBI Net Banking or Credit card/ Debit Card.
ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Posts – Selection Process
The officials will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible candidates for SSC MTS Jobs 2019.
- Descriptive Test (Paper-II)
- Skill Test (Paper-III).
SSC MTS Salary
- Selected candidates for SSC Vacancy 2019 will get a good pay scale of Rs.5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/- per month.
Download SSC MTS Admit Card
SSC MTS 2019 Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
The SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Process commences on 22nd April 2019 on its official portal. Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 22nd May 2019. Get the step by step process to fill the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 Application Form here.
Steps to fill SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam Online Application Form
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e, ssc.nic.in
- The homepage of the official website will display on the screen.
- In a home page, navigate to the “Latest News” section and download the PDF of SSC Notification for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Examination 2018-2019.
- Read the instructions given in the official SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf carefully before proceeding to fill up Online Registration Form and Application Form.
- If you are the new user, then, click on “Register Now” link available in “Login” section for One-Time Registration.
- Fill up the One-Time Registration Form with your Basic Details, Additional Details, Contact Details, Photo and Signature/ LTI.
- After filling up the SSC MTS 2019 Application Form, press the ‘Final Submit‘ button. OTP will be sent to the mobile number and Email ID provided during registration. Enter the respective OTP to complete the SSC MTS Registration Process.
- Log in to online system through your registered Email ID and Password provided on your mobile number and Email.
- Click “Apply” link in Multi-Tasking Staff section under Latest Notifications tab.
- Enter the required information and then click on “I Agree” checkbox to submit the SSC MTS application form 2019.
- Make the payment of requisite fee and take a printout of the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 application just for your future reference
SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2019-2020 – Important Dates
|Official SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf Issued Date||22nd April 2019|
|Commencement of SSC MTS Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Process||22nd April 2019|
|Closing Date for the submission of SSC MTS 2019 Application Form||29th May 2019|
|Last Date to Pay Online Application Fee||31st May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be notified later|
|SSC MTS Paper I Exam Date||2nd August 2019 to 6th September 2019|
|SSC Multi Tasking Staff Paper II Exam Date||17th November 2019|
|Staff Selection Commission MTS Paper III Exam Date||To be notified later|
Download SSC MTS 2019 Notification & Online Application
We hope that the information shared through this article about SSC MTS Notification 2019 Pdf will help the Govt job hunters. For further details regarding SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2019 Notification, Bookmark our page RRB Recruitment by using Ctrl+D or leave comments in the comment box.