SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Dates Announced. Check the SSC CHSL Notification 2019 details. Get the Staff Selection Commission CHSL (10+2) Notification Pdf & Online Application form here. Before applying for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019, aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. Also, go through the lower modules of this article to get further details of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification such as Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Exam Date, etc.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2019 Pdf
|SSC CHSL Notification 2019 Pdf Details|
|Conducting Board Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL)|
|Name of the Posts||Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Other|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Type of Job||SSC Jobs|
|Initial Date to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||5th March 2019|
|Closing Date to SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online||5th April 2019|
|Location of Job||All India|
Staff Selection Commission CHSL (10+2) Notification 2019
In recent days, most of the candidates are choosing Govt jobs as the best career choice in India as it provides better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Staff Selection Commission which is one of the most desirable organizations in India conducts various SSC Examinations for the recruitment of various posts in various departments, offices, and ministries of the Government of India. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments.
Likewise, the Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam for the recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. Through SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam, eligible candidates are recruited for various posts like:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
This SSC CHSL Notification 2019 provides a good opportunity for the 10+2 Passed candidates. The Staff Selection Commission CHSL Apply Online Link will activate soon after the release of official notification. So, candidates who are eagerly waiting for Central Govt Jobs cam make utilize of this chance by applying for SSC Vacancy 2019. Other details regarding SSC CHSL 2019 Notification 2019 like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Application Procedure, etc are provided below.
Download SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf
SSC CHSL Posts
As soon as the official SSC CHSL Notification 2019 is released, the vacancy details are updated.
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA),
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2019 Exam – Eligibility
Are you willing to apply for SSC CHSL Jobs? Then, before applying for SSC Vacancy, once check whether you have met the eligibility conditions or not. If you are not eligible for Staff Selection Commission Jobs, do not worry, get Daily Employment News here.
CHSL SSC Jobs – Age Limit
The age limit of the applicants of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 should be within the below limits.
- 18-27 years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules mentioned in the official SSC CHSL Notification 2019 Pdf.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University to get eligible for SSC CHSL Jobs 2019.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Download SSC CHSL Previous Papers
Region wise SSC CHSL Official Websites
|SSC Region||States Included||SSC Official Website|
|NR-Northern Region||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan & Uttarakhand||http://sscnr.net.in|
|NER-North Eastern Region||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland & Mizoram||http://www.sscmpr.org/|
|CR-Central Region||UP & Bihar||http://www.ssc-cr.org/|
|ER-Eastern Region||WB, Jharkhand, Odisha, A&N Island & Sikkim||http://sscer.org/|
|MPR-Madhya Pradesh Region||MP & Chhattisgarh||http://www.sscmpr.org|
|WR-Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||http://www.sscwr.net/|
|NWR-North Western Region||J&K, Punjab, Haryana & Himachal Pradesh||http://www.sscnwr.org|
|SR-Southern Region||AP, Pondicherry & TN||http://www.sscsr.gov.in/|
|KKR-Karnataka Region||Karnataka and Kerala||http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/|
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Notification 2019 – Details
In addition to the Eligibility criteria, applicants have to know the further information about SSC CHSL Notification 2019 such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc from the following sections.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- The required application fee for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 is Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Application fees should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/ Debit Card.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Posts – Selection Process
The selection process for SSC CHSL Jobs 2019 involves the following stages.
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 – Computer-Based Written Exam
- CHSL SSC Tier 2 – Descriptive Test (Offline)
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 – Skill Test / Typing Test.
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card
SSC CHSL Salary
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 as per the post they are recruited in.
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA): Rs 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs 2400/-.
Get detailed post wise SSC CHSL Salary details here.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Jobs @ ssc.nic.in
The SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Registration Process will start on 5th March 2019 & ends on 5th April 2019 @ ssc.nic.in. We have provided the simple steps to fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 for your convenience purpose.
Guidelines to fill Staff Selection Commission CHSL 2019 Online Application form
- Login to SSC official website i.e, ssc.nic.in or ssconline.nic.in
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, search for the link “SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Notification” Pdf.
- Click on the link provided to apply online.
- Read the instructions provided in the official SSC CHSL Notification 2019 Pdf carefully and click on the link provided for registration.
- Enter the necessary details asked like basic information along with valid email ID and phone number.
- Crosscheck the details and make corrections if necessary. Submit the Registration Form.
- Upon submission of Registration Form, a Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Note down for the future use i.e, for downloading SSC CHSL Admit Card or for checking SSC CHSL Result.
- Upload scanned images of your Photograph and Signature in the required format and size.
- Enter your personal and academic details as well as other necessary information.
- Once all the fields are filled, make the payment of application fee.
- Application Process will be completed only after the successful payment of the application fees.
- After that, take a printout of SSC CHSL online application form 2019 for future reference.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Date – Important Dates
|Release Date of official SSC CHSL 2019 Notification||05.03.2019|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Application form will be available from||05.03.2019|
|Last date for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Online Registration||05.04.2019|
|Availability of SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||June 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Date||01.07.2019 to 26.07.2019|
|Availability of SSC CHSL Tier-2 Admit Card||September 2019|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Date||29.09.2019|
Download SSC CHSL Notification 2019 Pdf
Our teammates have shared the full details of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification for the guidance purpose of the aspirants. If you have any queries, refer the official SSC Notification 2019 Pdf link attached below or leave comments in the comment box.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2019 – Important Links
|SSC CHSL 2019 Notification||CHSL SSC Post Preference||SSC CHSL Preparation Materials|
|Staff Selection Commission CHSL Apply Online||SSC CHSL Study Materials||SSC CHSL Books|
However, keep visiting our site RRB Recruitment regularly for more job updates.