SSC CGL 2018 Notification has been released. Staff Selection Commission CGL Application Form link available here. The SSC Combined Graduation Level (CGL) Tier 1 Exam Dates are postponed. Check the New ssc.nic.in CGL Exam Schedule through this page. Also, Get details on Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Dates, Online Application, Hall Ticket, Exam Pattern, Best Books, Vacancies, Previous Papers, Results, Cut Off Marks, etc.
|Notification||Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment 2018|
|Eligibility||SSC 2018 CGL Eligibility Criteria|
|Apply Online||SSC CGL Online Application 2018|
|Posts||Staff Selection Commission CGL Posts|
|Vacancies||ssc.nic.in CGL Vacancies 2018|
|Salary||SSC 2018 Salary Details|
|Syllabus||SSC 2018 CGL Exam Syllabus 2018|
|Exam Pattern||Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern 2018|
|Previous Papers||SSC Question Paper for CGL Exam|
|Books||Staff Selection Commission CGL Best Books|
|Mock Test||SSC Free Online Mock Test|
|Admit Card||Admit Card for SSC CGL Exam 2018|
|Exam Date||SSC Exam Date CGL 2018|
|Post Preference||Staff Selection Commission CGL Post Preferences|
|Answer Key||ssc.nic.in CGL Answer Key Paper 2018|
|Result||SSC Results for CGL Exam 2018|
|Cut Off||Staff Selection Commission CGL Cutoff Marks 2018|
SSC CGL 2018 – Important Dates
SSC Recruitment CGL – SSC CGL 2018 Notification
Hello Readers !!
Here is the great news for the candidates who curious about Staff Selection Commission Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission board released the CGL Notification on 5th May 2018. Therefore, the interested contenders can apply for this SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment. At last, the SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online Last Date is ended. As mentioned earlier, the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam will be conducted from 25th July to 20th August 2018. But the Staff Selection Commission Tier – I Exam Dates are postponed. The officials not yet released the New Schedule for SSC CGL Exam Date Tier-I.
There will be a huge number of vacancies are available for Group B and C Posts. So, utilise this best opportunity to prove their talent. Go through the below sections to know the complete details on SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Posts & Vacancies, Salary, etc.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria for Group B & C Posts
The candidates should check the required eligibility criteria in order to fill the SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Qualification
The candidates have to complete the Bachelor’s Degree in any branch/ stream from a recognized university/ board.
SSC CGL Age Limit
- For Group B Posts: The applicant’s age should be between 20 to 30 years.
- For Group C Posts: The candidates who have 18 to 27 years old are eligible to apply for SSC 2018 CGL Exam.
[ Staff Selection Commission CGL Eligibility Criteria ]
ssc.nic.in Apply Online – SSC CGL Online Application 2018
- First of all open Staff Selection Commission Official Portal, that is ssc.nic.in.
- Now Go to the Advertisement section of the homepage.
- Look for SSC CGL Notification 2018 and hit on it.
- Download SSC CGL 2018 Notification pdf and read the instructions carefully.
- After that check the SSC CGL Eligibility Conditions.
- If you are eligible and willing to apply then hit on SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online link.
- Enter your personal details and educational information in SSC CGL 2018 Application Form.
- Upload required scanned documents, passport size photograph and signature.
- Make a Staff Selection Commission CGL Application fee payment.
- Once verify all the details whether correct or not.
- Submit the SSC CGL Online Application form 2018.
- Take a print copy of the filled ssc.nic.in application form for reference purpose.
[ SSC 2018 CGL Online Application ]
Staff Selection Commission CGL Group B & C – SSC CGL Posts
- Assistants in Ministries/ Departments associated with the Government of India,
- Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement as well as in Department of Revenue,
- Auditor Offices under C & AG, CGA, CGDA and others,
- Junior Accountant,
- Divisional Accountant,
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC) in various offices of the Government of India,
- Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC,
- Inspectors of Income Tax,
- Inspector of Excise and Customs,
- Preventive Officers in Customs,
- Examiner in Customs,
- The compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL 2018 Vacancies – Group B & Group C
In this section, the candidates can check the SSC CGL Vacancy 2018 for Group B and C Posts.
SSC CGL Post Preference for Group B & C Jobs
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) offers you the right to select SSC CGL Post Preference with reference to some criteria. The Officials will follow the below-mentioned factors for CGL SSC 2018 Post Preferences.
- Type of Job.
- Salary and Grade Pay.
- Preferred Department of Work
- Place of Posting i.e (Delhi or Other cities or at your preferred place).
- Further Career Growth Opportunities etc.
- Selection Process (Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Physical Endurance Test etc).
For more details SSC 2018 CGL Post Preference in above mentioned SSC Group B & C Vacancies 2018 table.
What is SSC CGL Salary?
The Staff Selection Commission has divided the Salary for two posts, i.e., Group B and Group C. The candidates who cleared the Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4 successfully can get the mentioned below Salary per month.
Staff Selection Commission Syllabus – SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
Are you applied for the Staff Selection Commission CGL Group B & C Posts? If you say yes, then start your preparation now itself. Start the exam preparation after checking the SSC Syllabus of CGL Exam. By referring the Syllabus of SSC CGL, the candidates can get an idea about the from which topics the questions will be asked, more weightage subjects, total marking scheme, duration of the exam and so on. Here, one can check the SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus for Tier – 1, 2, 3 & 4 Exams.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus
- General Intelligence
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Comprehension
Staff Selection Syllabus for Tier II – SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus
- Quantitative Abilities
- English Language
- General Studies (Finance & Economics)
ssc.nic.in CGL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus 2018
- The Tier III exam will be conducted in offline mode and participants need to write Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis.
- Know the pattern of how to write a letter/ application.
- For better preparation, read a lot of articles from various newspapers.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
|Tier||Nature of Questions||Mode of the Exam|
|Tier 1||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Computer Based (Online)|
|Tier – 2||Objective Multiple Choice Questions||Computer Based (Online)|
|SSC CGL Tier 3||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi||Pen and Paper Based (Offline)|
|Tier IV||Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test||Offline|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier – 1 Pattern
|Sl.No||Type of Exam||Subjects/ Topics Names||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Online (Objective)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes|
SSC CGL Pattern for Tier – 2 Exam
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subject||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1||Online (Objective)||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||100||200||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours|
SSC Exam Pattern CGL Tier – 3
|Nature of the Exam||Topics||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|Descriptive Type||English/ Hindi||100||1 Hour|
SSC 2018 CGL Tier – 4 Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL Tier 4 was conducted in two steps: DEST Test & CPT Test.
- It is a Computer Skill Test.
- DEST: Individuals have to type 2000 words in 15 minutes on a computer in English. It will conduct for checking the writing skills of individuals.
- CPT: This test will be conducted to check examinee’s proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Generation of Slides.
SSC CGL Previous Papers Pdf – Staff Selection Commission CGL Question Paper
Practice number of SSC Previous Papers to get the good score in the examination. If you observe SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper then you can know the complete structure of the upcoming exam. Also, identify the more weighatge topics and concentrate more on particulars. By that way, you can crack the exam easily. Through exercising the SSC CGL Previous Year Papers you may improve the subject knowledge, time management skills and quick problem-solving skills. So, download SSC CGL Question Papers and solve them daily to achieve top score in the competitive exam.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Best Books – SSC CGL Books
Better to have the Best Book for SSC CGL Exam to improve the preparation standards. Hence, to make help the candidates, here, we have given the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Books Names for all subjects. The Best Books for SSC 2018 CGL are followed as
CGL SSC Books
- SSC English Previous Year Papers, MB Publications
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi, Arihant
- English for General Competitions, KD Kampus
- Objective General English, RS Agarwal
- Word Power Made Easy by Normen Lewis
- Common Errors in English, Kiran Prakashan
- Idioms & Phrases for SSC CGL, Arihant
- 30 Days to more powerful vocabulary, Normen Lewis
SSC CGL Best Books for Quantitative Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude (Maths), Rakesh Yadav
- Chapterwise Solved Papers, Kiran Prakashan
- Fast Track, Rajesh Varma
- Quantitative Aptitude, RS Agarwal
- Quicker Maths, M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum, Savesh K Verm
Advanced Maths Books for CGL SSC
- Advanced Maths for SSC, Paramount
- SSC Advanced Maths, K Kundan
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics, Kiran
SSC 2018 CGL General Awareness Books
SSC CGL Mock Test Online Free
At the CGL exam preparation time, the SSC Mock Test will help the candidates to simply crack the test. Through participating in the SSC CGL Free Mock Test boost your energy level to prepare for the competitive exam. Prepare for SSC CGL Tier exam with Online Mock Test Series and clarify all your doubts with experts for free. The available free mock test series for SSC CGL will help you in understand the exam pattern in a better way. SSC 2018 CGL Mock Test Papers for all subjects/ topics are available online for free. On daily participation of Staff Selection Commission, CGL Mock Test will also be a deciding section for your further selection. So, better to take the ssc.nic.in CGL Online Mock Test to improve the score in the test.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card will be available in SSC Portal. The registered candidates should visit the ssc.nic.in portal for SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 Download. They have to submit the login details like Registration Number and Date of Birth to fetch SSC Admit Card CGL 2018. The officials will release the Staff Selection Commission CGL Hall Ticket on or before 10-15 days of commencement of examination. SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card consists of both Examination and Applicant details. This information must be correct. While going to the examination, the participants need to take one id proof and SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2018 documents for the verification process.
SSC Exam Date for CGL – ssc.nic.in CGL Exam Date 2018
Staff Selection Commission is the organising authority for Combined Graduation Level exam. Earlier, the board has decided to manage the CGL Tier – 1 Exam from 25.07.2018 to 10.08.2018. But the Tier 1 Dates are postponed. There is no official declaration regarding SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date (New Schedule). The SSC Tier – II Exam will be held from 17.11.2018 to 30.11.2018. The Staff Selection Board did not announce the Tier 3 and Tier 4 Exam Dates. We will intimate the SSC CGL 2018 Exam Date to the candidates through this page instantly. Hence, keep in touch with us to know the Staff Selection Commission CGL Dates 2018.
Official SSC CGL Answer Key 2018
Staff Selection Commission will release the CGL Key Paper after 10 to 15 days of the completion of the exam. The candidates participate in the Exam can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2018. Through checking the SSC Answer Key, the aspirants can estimate their score in the written examination. Also, analyse their performance in the examination. Finally, the test takers can know the probable score of SSC 2018 CGL Exam before the release of Results. SSC Combined Graduation Level Key will be available in the departmental official portal.
[ Download SSC 2018 CGL Answer Key ]
SSC CGL 2018 Result – SSC Result 2018 Date
Applicants who have attempted SSC CGL 2018 Exam might be eagerly waiting for SSC Result CGL 2018. The higher authority will take some time to release SSC CGL Result 2018. The candidates have to check the SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2018 in order to know the qualifying status. The contenders who will qualify the Tier – 1 Combined Graduate Level Exam are only eligible to write the Tier 2 Examination. Stay in touch with us to know the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Results. Here, we will update the SSC CGL Result Tier 1 and SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2018 instantly after the official announcement.
Previous Year SSC CGL Cut Off 2018
SSC CGL 2018 Cut Off Marks are the least marks that the candidates have to secure to qualify in the examination. Here, we have provided the previous year cutoff marks. By using this results, one can calculate the SSC CGL 2018 Expected Cut Off Marks.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off 2017
List – 1: Candidates qualified in Tier 1 for appearing in Tier 2 (Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts) and Tier 3.
|Name of the Category||Cut Off|
Liste – 2: Candidates qualified in Tier – 1 exam for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper- II, Paper-III (Statistics) and Tier-III.
|Category Name||Cut Off Marks|
List – 3: Examinees qualified in the Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I & Paper-II) & Tier-III.
|Name of the Category||Cutoff|
[ ssc.nic.in CGL Cut Off Marks 2018 ]
Hope the provided information in this article about Staff Selection Commission CGL Jobs 2018 will help the candidates. Keep visiting this site on daily basis for more latest info on ssc.nic.in CGL Exam Dates, Previous Papers, Syllabus, Cut Off Marks, Eligibility, Answer Key and so on. Moreover, subscribe to RRB Recruitment to get Fast Notifications on Latest Central Govt Job Updates.
Staff Selection Commission Official Website: ssc.nic.in