SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 is updated here. Candidates can refer Staff Selection Commission Group B & C Paper Pattern complete details. Know the SSC CGL (Tier I, II, III & IV) Marking Scheme for better preparation. Follow www.ssc.nic.in Combined Graduate Level Test Pattern and Preparation Tips. Moreover, go through the following sections to get updated SSC Exam Pattern for CGL Exam.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
The SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Pattern for Tier I, II, III and IV is tabulated here. For the ease of exam takers, we have provided the Staff Selection Commission Test Pattern as per official notification. The updated SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 will help you to know the necessary information regarding the written test. Therefore candidates observe SSC CGL Question Pattern and start your exam preparation. Knowing the ssc.nic.in CGL 2018 Exam Pattern is the first step to crack the exam with expected marks.
<< SSC CGL Notification >>
Individuals refer the below modules to know SSC Question Paper Structure and the difficulty level of the CGL exam. Hence, aspirants don,t waste your valuable time by reading the lengthy paragraphs. With the intention to help you we have tabulated the SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern. Therefore, postulants make a note of exact SSC CGL (Tier I, II, III & IV) Pattern 2018 and make your preparation efficient and better.
Overview of SSC Combined Graduate Level Test Pattern
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Pattern 2018|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Role||Combined Graduate Level (CGL)|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Category||Exam Pattern|
|Online Application Starting Date||05th May 2018|
|Apply Online Closing Date||04th June 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||25.07.2018 to 10.08.2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||17.11.2018 to 30.11.2018|
|Tier 3 & Tier 4 Test Dates||Update Soon|
|SSC CGL Admit Card Release date||Intimate later|
SSC CGL Question Paper Pattern 2018
Knowing SSC CGL Exam Pattern is very important for the candidates in their preparation. The Test Pattern of SSC CGL will let you know about the subjects and the topics that are essential for the Exam. The SSC CGL Paper Pattern will be of objective type which has multiple choice questions. To test the knowledge of the candidates, the Board has decided to conduct the Written Test. Hence the aspirants should work hard to score good marks in the exam.
Also, individuals can know about the various details like Nature of the Exam, Total no of questions, Maximum Marks, Subjects on which the exam is going on, Duration of the Exam and Weightage of Syllabus etc. Check below for the detailed www.ssc.nic.in CGL (Tier I, II, III & IV) Exam Pattern 2018 below.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 Test Pattern 2018
|Sr.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Online (Objective)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes|
- The written exam is objective type(MCQs)
- Each section has 25 questions.
- Each question carries two marks.
- The total no. of questions in the exam is 100.
- Maximum Marks are 200.
- Exam duration is 1 hour.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2018
|Sl.No||Type of the Exam||Subject Names||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Online (Objective)||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||100||200||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours|
- The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam is objective type (multiple choice questions)
- There are four sections in the SSC Tier II Exam.
- Each section has 100 questions.
- Each question carries two marks.
- Duration of each section is 2 hours.
<< Employment News Paper >>
www.ssc.nic.in CGL Tier 3 Paper Pattern 2018
|Nature of the Exam||Topics||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|Descriptive Type||English/ Hindi||100||1 Hour|
- The ssc cgl tier 3 exam is descriptive type offline (Pen & Paper).
- Each essay should contain minimum 200-350 words in it.
- Marks for the test is 100 marks.
- Time duration is 60 minutes.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-4 Exam Pattern 2018
- SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam wa conducted in two steps: DEST Test & CPT Test. It is Computer Skill Test.
- DEST: Examinees are required to type 2000 words in 15 minutes on a computer in English. This test is conducted to check the writing skills of candidates.
- CPT: This test is conducted to check a candidate’s proficiency in Word Processing, Spreadsheets and Generation of Slides.
<< SSC CGL Previous Papers >>
Latest SSC CGL Syllabus 2018
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 pdf is available here. Candidates can get detailed SSC CGL (Tier 1, II, III & IV) Syllabus 2018 and Paper Pattern 2018 through this page. Individuals can refer SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus and Preparation Tips from below modules. Individuals can find the structure of the exam and exam date. Also, visit www.ssc.nic.in to get more details on SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2018.
Subjects to be covered for SSC CGL Exam 2018
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Abilities
- General Studies (Finance & Economics)
- English/ Hindi
Preparation Tips for SSC CGL Exam
SSC CGL Preparation Tips are mentioned here. Know what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam with the help of Preparation Tricks. Candidates can make your preparation efficient by referring below provided Staff Selection Commission CGL Preparation Tips.
- Individuals at first observe the SSC CGL Exam Pattern know scheme and structure of the test.
- Next, note down the complete Syllabus.
- Prepare a list of topics by referring weightage of the subjects.
- Divide the concepts and start preparing each of them
- Try to complete the highest weightage topics first.
- Refer the textbooks of best authors.
- Complete of your exam preparation and start revising all the subjects.
- Solve Previous Question Papers to know the type of questions.
Candidates the tabulated SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018 will be useful for your exam preparation. Stick our rrbrecruitment.co.in page to get frequent updates on Central and State Govt Job Notifications, Exam Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards etc. Also, know SSC CGL (Tier III & IV) Exam Dates.