SRM Counselling 2020 is enclosed here. Check SRM 2020 Counselling Dates along with the procedure. Refer SRMJEEE Counselling Seat Allotment Process. Obtain SRM Counselling status 2020 and SRM Counselling fee details in the following sections. Go through the complete page to know more information on SRM University counselling process for Joint Entrance Exam.
SRM Counselling 2020 | SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling Details
SRM University conducts SRM JEE Counselling 2020 in both online and offline modes. The shortlisted candidates in the SRMJEEE 2020 exam are eligible to attend the Counselling of SRM 2020 Counselling process. SRMJEEE Counselling 2020 is simply a method to admit the candidates in various campuses in the SRM University. The SRM Counselling 2020 will be conducted completely based on the performance of the candidate in the SRMJEE 2020 exam. Only the candidates who qualified in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRM JEEE) attends the SRM counselling.
After completion of the SRM Counselling, candidates will be alloted seats based on the merit list. The SRMJEEE Counselling period will be different for all the individuals. The SRMJEEE counselling dates 2020 will be published on the official website. Before attending the SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling, candidates should ensure that whether they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria or not. In addition, all the candidates must keep all the documents ready in order to attend the SRMJEEE 2020 counselling. After completion of the SRM 2020 counselling, candidates can check the SRM Counselling status 2020 on the official website.
SRM 2020 Counselling Dates
|SRM Online & Offline Counselling|
|Name of the Board conducting Exam||Sri Ramachandra Memorial Institute of Science & Technology (SRM University)|
|Entrance Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Exam Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date of SRMJEEE Application||27th October 2020|
|Last date to fill OMR application||1st March 2020|
|Last Date of SRMJEEE Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Online Entrance Exam Slot Booking Date||6th April 2020|
|Exam Date of SRMJEEE||15th to 25th April 2020|
|Result Declaration Date of SRMJEEE||28th April 2020|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling Dates||2nd week of May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Counselling|
SRM Counselling Fee & Call Letter Information
It is instructed to all the shortlisted candidates should download the SRM Counselling call letter to show it as a proof of qualified status. Moreover, all the candidates must pay SRM Counselling fees of Rs 10000 at the time of SRMJEEE counselling.
SRM Counselling Seat Availability
The no of seats available in each course and branch will be notified after the publishment of SRM Counselling 2020. Campus wise seats available in each course will be made available in the official website. Candidates can check the seats available for each course and apply for the SRM Counselling 2020.
Documents Required for SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
- SRM JEEE 2020 Admit Card
- SRM JEEE Counselling Letter
- Marks Sheet of 10th & 12th standards.
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport size Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Rank Card of SRMJEEE
- DD in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai
SRM University Counselling of JEEE – SRM Offline Counselling
SRMJEEE Offline Counselling procedure is as follows.
Step-1: Reporting at Counselling Centre
- According to the rank, all the candidates must report at the allocated Counselling centre.
- All the candidates will be called in the order of their rank and in the same order, the seat will be allocated.
- Candidates can download the SRMJEEE counselling call letter from the official website.
- Attend the SRM Counselling as per the mentioned date and time.
Step-2: Document Verification
- In the SRM Counselling 2020, candidates must submit original documents along with one set of xerox copies.
- Without verification of documents, seats will not be alloted to the candidate.
Step-3: Allotment of Seats to the candidates
- After completion of the document verification, the SRM seat allotment procedure starts.
- Candidates will be alloted seats based on the filled choices and their ranks.
- Candidates must present physically while alloting the seats.
- The seats will be confirmed after the fee submission and it cannot be changed at a later stage.
SRM Online Counselling Procedure
- First, the candidates need to click on the link provided to register for SRM 2020 Online Counselling.
- Keep the soft copy of the qualifying marks in jpg format and the file should not exceed 500 KB.
- Candidates should enter application number, SRM rank, programmes applied for, date of birth.
- After logging into the account, candidates must choose the campus and branch as per the eligibility.
- Then the candidates should upload their qualifying exam marks sheet.
- Next, pay the registration fee and tuition fee entering SBI transaction reference number and amount.
Follow SRMJEEE Counselling Procedure and seat allotment details. Bookmark our site rrbrecruitment.co.in to receive the latest information on university-level engineering entrance exams.