RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification Details are here. Check the Railway Recruitment Cell SR Vacancy 2019 – 4355 Act Apprentices Posts. Job hunters who are looking for Railway Govt jobs can apply for RRC SR Apprentices Jobs on or before 13/01/2019. Other info regarding RRC Southern Railway Notification 2019 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary Offered, How to Apply, Important Dates, etc are shared below.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification
|RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification Details|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway|
|Job Designation||Act Apprentices|
|Total No. of Vacancies||4555 Posts|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Starting Date to fill RRC Southern Railway Recruitment Application form 2019||14th December 2018|
|Closing Date to RRC SR Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||13th January 2019|
|Location of Job||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) SR Notification 2019
Are you in search of Railway Jobs? If yes, then you are on the right page to get the full details of RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Recently, Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway has released RRC SR Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit the eligible applicants for Act Apprentices Posts. The officials have invited the RRC Southern Railway Recruitment Application form 2019 through online mode from 14th December 2018. Candidates who are looking for Railway Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity & apply for RRC Southern Railway Jobs 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 13th January 2019.
As per the official RRC Southern Railway Notification 2019, the age limit should be in between 15-24 years. Candidates should have passed 10th Class & ITI course in the relevant trade and have passed +2 with Science, for MLT candidates. The complete details of RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Links, etc are shared below.
RRC Southern Railway Jobs 2019
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Act Apprentices in Central Workshop, Golden Rock||797|
|Act Apprentices in Carriage Works, Perambur||804|
|Apprentices in Signal & Telecommunication Workshop / Podanur||2954|
|Total no. of Posts||4555 Posts|
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for RRC SR Recruitment 2019, candidates have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
Southern Railway RRC SR Jobs 2019 – Age Limit
Applicants of RRC SR Act Apprentices Recruitment 2019 have to possess the age criteria as follows.
- Minimum: 15 Years.
- Maximum: 22/24 Years.
The relaxation in the upper limits is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules & regulations.
RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 system or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Should have passed ITI Course in the relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) for MLT candidates.
RRC Southern Railway Act Apprentices Notification 2019 – Details
In addition to the Eligibility criteria, get further details of RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification like Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc here.
Southern Railway Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- Candidates applying for RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019 have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
RRC SR Recruitment Process
The Selection Process for RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019 includes the following.
- On the basis of the Merit List.
- Standard of Physical Fitness.
- Medical Examination.
Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs – Salary Offered
- Selected candidates for RRC SR Vacancy 2019 will receive a good pay scale as per the norms of the govt under Apprenticeship Act & Rules.
RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
The RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 14th December 2018. So, candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs on or before the due date i.e, 13th January 2019. Get the step by step process to fill RRC SR Recruitment 2019 Application Form from the below sections of the page.
Guidelines to fill Southern Railway RRC Recruitment Application form 2019
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- You will redirect to the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, search for the relevant tab “RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 for Act Apprentices“.
- Read the full details provided in the official RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2019 Pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for RRC SR Jobs 2019.
- If eligible, then click on “RRC SR Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” link.
- Fill the RRC SR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application form with all the required & mandatory details.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Verify all the documents once before submitting the Southern Railway Application Form 2019.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the RRC SR Act Apprentices Application form 2019 for future use.
Download RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2019
The complete information provided on this page about RRC Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is for the reference purpose only. In case if you have any doubts, refer the official RRC SR Notification 2019 Pdf through the direct link provided below.
Keep visiting our page RRB Recruitment for more job opportunities.