SNAP Syllabus 2020-21 Section Wise provided below. Check the SNAP 2020 Syllabus for MBA Entrance Exam 2020 to prepare for the exam. Verify Syllabus for SNAP 2020 Test from below sections. Also, read this article to know more details related to SNAP Exam Syllabus 2020 and SNAP Exam Pattern 2020.
SNAP Exam Syllabus 2020 Topic Wise
The SNAP is a National Wise MBA Entrance Exam. Hence, a lot of candidates apply for it. In order to score good marks in this competition, the candidates have to study well. To help the candidates in their preparation, we are providing SNAP Syllabus 2020 Topic Wise. By referring to the SNAP 2020 Syllabus, the students might know the topics included in the exam. With this SNAP Exam Syllabus 2020, the students can start their exam preparation.
Unlike other exams, the official Syllabus of SNAP 2020 not released by the conducting authority. By considering SNAP Previous Year Questions Papers, our team has prepared Updated Symbiosis SNAP Syllabus 2020 Section Wise. ‘The early bird catches the worm’ proverb works here. Therefore, with the SNAP Test Syllabus 2020 and SNAP Exam Pattern 2020 start your preparation early to crack the SNAP 2020 Test.
SNAP 2020 CBT Syllabus – Details
|Syllabus for SNAP 2020 – 21|
|Name of Conducting Board||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|Test Name||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Registration Dates||28th August to 26th November 2020|
|Admit Card Declaration Date||01st December 2020 onwards|
|SNAP CBT Date||16th December 2020|
SNAP Paper Pattern 2020/ Exam Pattern
The SNAP Exam Pattern 2020 defines whole scheme of the SNAP 2020 Test. For generating an effective preparation plan, the candidates need SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern. The SNAP Paper Pattern 2020 is as follows:
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|General Awareness/ Knowledge||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP Marking Scheme 2020
- Mode of Exam: The exam is held in online mode.
- Exam Paper Type: Question paper contains objective type questions with alternative options.
- Duration of Exam: The exam is conducted for 120 minutes (2 hrs).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark is added for the right answer.
- Negative Markings: 25% of the mark is deducted for a wrong answer.
Detailed SNAP Syllabus 2020 – 21 | Syllabus of SNAP 2020
The SIU SNAP 2020 Syllabus as per the sections (mentioned above in SNAP Pattern 2020) is presented below. The SNAP SIU Syllabus 2020 Topic Wise is as follows:
SNAP 2020 Syllabus for General English
- Error Spotting,
- Antonyms and Synonyms,
- Reading Comprehension,
- Sentence Completion,
- Parts of Speech,
- Sentence Re-arrangement/ Para-Jumbles,
- Spelling Based Questions,
- Critical Reasoning,
- Fill in the blanks (Grammar-based and Vocabulary based),
- Odd Word Out,
- Idioms and Phrases.
SNAP Exam 2020 Syllabus for Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Time and Work,
- Pipes and Cisterns,
- Co-ordinate Geometry,
- Averages Number System,
- Problems on Ages,
- Permutation and Combination,
- Linear Equations,
- Quadratic Equations,
- Number Series,
- Mixtures and Allegations,
- Simple and Compound Interest,
- HCF & LCM,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Time, Speed and Distance,
- Pie Charts,
- Bar Graphs,
- Venn diagram,
- Line Graphs,
- Set theory,
- Profit and Loss.
SANP GK Syllabus 2020
- Companies & Brands,
- National and International Geography,
- Awards & Honors,
- Finance & Economics,
- Basic Science,
- Logos & taglines,
- Famous Personalities,
- Music & Art,
- National & International Monuments,
- Books & Authors,
- Indian History,
- International Organizations & Meetings,
- Indian Culture,
- National and International Politics.
Syllabus for SNAP 2020 Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Probably false,
- Data Interpretation based on
- Tables, and
- Definitely true,
- Column graphs,
- Graphs representing Area,
- Bar Graphs,
- Venn diagram,
- Line charts,
- Pie Chart, etc.
- Linear arrangements,
- Critical reasoning,
- Matrix arrangements,
- Statements & conclusions,
- Assertion & reasons,
- Statements & assumptions,
- Family tree:
- identifying the relationship among a group of people,
- Visual reasoning,
- Symbol Based problems,
- Identifying valid inferences,
- Definitely false kind of statement,
- Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments,
- Coding and decoding,
- Cause and Effect,
- Identifying Probably true,
- Identifying next number in series.
About Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
The Symbiosis International University (SIU) is an organizing board for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. It is a University Level Entrance Exam and is held annually, i.e. one time every year. Through the SNAP 2020 Exam, the candidates aspiring to join in MBA/ MSc (SS)/MSc (CA) programmes can write this exam. Also, the students can get admission in SIU affiliated universities that are located across India. The aspirants can refer the SIU SNAP Syllabus 2020 to get ready for the test.
You can subscribe this site to get latest updates on National, State, and University Wise Entrance Exams. Also, follows this site to know information regarding application forms, exam date, previous paper, syllabus, answer key, cut off, rank estimator, merit list, rank card, counselling and allotment order.