SET application form 2019 link will be uploaded here. Check SET exam 2019 application form filling procedure. Refer Symbiosis Entrance Test 2019 online application form details. See SET registration process. View eligibility criteria to apply online for Symbiosis SET exam 2019. Find the direct link to SET online form 2019. Get the complete details on Symbiosis SET 2019 application form.
SET Application Form 2019 | Symbiosis SET 2019 Apply Online
Symbiosis Entrance Test is the university level entrance exam. SET is organized by Symbiosis International University. It is the Deemed University. The university conducts the Common Entrance Test to provide the admission to the affiliated campuses of Symbiosis International University. Through this entrance exam, candidates can get the admission for undergraduate engineering, general, law and design courses in the SIU affiliated institutions. Till 2017, the SET exam comprised of different papers like SET – Law, SET – Design, SET – General and SET – Engineering.
The candidates, first of all, register themselves to the Symbiosis Entrance Test. After that, they have to fill the SET application form 2019. The SET exam apply online procedure includes Symbiosis SET registration, fill details in SET online application form 2019, payment of SET application fee. Candidate should pay the application fee through the following methods of i) Billdesk Gateway ii)Indian Bank Gateway iii) Demand Draft. Therefore, candidates can choose the payment method as per their choice. In this article, aspirants can get the complete details on SET exam 2019 application form. Also, refer information on Symbiosis SET exam dates 2019, fee payment and stepwise SET exam online application form 2019 filling process.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2019 Dates – Overview
|SET 2019 Application Form|
|Name of the Entrance Examination||Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)|
|Name of the Exam Conducting University||Symbiosis International University|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
|SET 2019 Application form Starting Date||24th January 2019|
|Last date to Apply online for SET Exam 2019||15th April 2019|
|SET Exam 2019 Hall Ticket Release Date||20th April 2019|
|Symbiosis SET Exam Date 2019||04th May 2019|
|SET Exam Answer key 2019 Release Date||May 2019|
|SET 2019 Result Announcement Date||14th May 2019|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria to Fill SET Online Application 2019
Here, we have given the brief eligibility criteria for SET exam 2019. The eligibility specifications vary from one institute to other and from course to course. So, check the minimum qualification to apply for SET exam 2019 in the following section.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should qualify the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
Aggregate Marks: Applicants must qualify the qualifying examination with atleast 45 % aggregate marks. Reserved category candidates have the minimum of 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
SET Exam 2019 Application Form | How to Register for SET General, SEED, SLAT, SITEEE
SET 2019 application form filling procedure involves registration, upload photograph image and SET 2019 registration fee payment. Therefore, can get the complete solution for how to fill SET online application 2019. Read this entire section, to get an idea about the SET exam application form 2019. Therefore, candidates can follow the provided simple steps while filling the SET application form 2019 to avoid mistakes.
Step 1: SET Registration 2019
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Click on the “Register Now” link.
- After that, tap on “New Registration” button for new users.
- Then instructions page will display on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully and tick on the “I agree” checkbox.
- Candidates have to enter the basic details and submit them.
- Now the candidates will receive an Email which contains registration Id and password.
- Candidates are required to log in to the account, by using the Id and password.
Step 2: Fill SET Application Form 2019
Applicants should fill the following details in the SET exam 2019 online application form. The details are like
- Name of the Applicant (as per the 12th/ 10th Mark sheet)
- Are you an NRI candidate?
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Address Line 1
- Line 2 Address
- Address Line 3
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Country Code for Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
- Alternate Mobile Number
Educational Qualification Details
10th Standard (S.S.C)
- Name of the Board
- Year of Passing
- % of Marks obtained
- Status of Result
10+2 Standard (HSC)
- Passed/ Appearing
- Education Background
Applicants have to enter the 12 digit Aadhar card number without space in the SET Exam 2019 application form.
Programme/ Discipline Preference
- A candidate can apply for one test during morning session/ afternoon session or two tests.
- Select Morning Session (SLAT/ SEED)
- Afternoon Session (General/ SITEEE)
Preferred Test City
- Test city preferences cannot be the same. Candidates choose the test centres carefully.
- Once the candidates have completed the payment of SET exam fee, then there is no chance to change the exam/ test city.
Step 3: Upload Photograph – SET Exam 2019 Online Application Form
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of passport size photograph.
- The image must be less than 3 months old.
- The scanned photograph should be in.JPG/.JPEG/ GIF format.
- The size of the image should not more than 100 KB.
- Candidates have to click on the “Browse” button and select the upload file which you want to upload.
- After that, candidates have to click on the “Save & Submit” button.
Step 4: SET Registration/ Application Fee Payment
The application fee of the SET exam is Rs. 1750/- for one exam. If the candidates apply for two tests i.e., for both morning and afternoon sessions, they have to pay Rs. 3500/-. Candidates can choose the any of mode given below to make the SET 2019 application fee payment. The modes are followed as
- Billdesk Gateway – Applicants can make the payment of application fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Cash Card/ Net Banking by Billdesk Gateway.
- Indian Bank Gateway – Candidates can be done the application fee payment through Indian Bank Internet Banking.
- Demand Draft – Applicants need to get the Demand Draft from any bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Candidates have to choose the payment mode as Demand Draft in Make payment tab. Aspirants have to fill the details, sign and send the DD along with the application form to the following address. If the applicants pay the fee in cash through DD, they have to send the Pay-In-Slip/ payment advice form copy to the address given below.
Symbiosis International University,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi
Pin Code: 412 115,
Phone Number: +91-020-39116226/ 27.
Step 5: Printout of SET 2019 Application Form
On succesful transaction, candidates have to take the print copy of the filled SET application form 2019 for future reference.
<< SET Result 2019 >>
About Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET General, SEED, SLAT, SITEEE)
Symbiosis Entrance Test is the university level entrance examination. SET is organized by Symbiosis International University (Deemed). Through this SET exam, the university will offer the admission into the undergraduate courses in Law, Engineering, Design fields, etc. The affiliated institutions of SIU will provide the admissions for BA. LL.B / BBA. LL.B / B.Des. / B.C.A. / B.B.A. (Information Technology) / B.A.(Mass Communication) / B.Sc. (Economics) Honours / B.A. (Liberal Arts) / B.Sc. (Libral Arts) / B.Sc. (Culinary Arts) / B.Tech programmes based on the Common Entrance Test score. The institute will conduct the exam for all the courses on the same day. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the exam. Candidates should submit the SET application form 2019 before the last date. From 2018 onwards, the SIU manages the exam as SLAT for Law course, SITEEE for Engineering course, SEED for Design course, SET General.
Hope the given information on SET exam 2019 application form is for only reference purpose. Official notification for Symbiosis SET 2019 exam is not released yet. Hence, we will update the changes based on the official notice if any made. Therefore, bookmark our RRB Recruitment site to check the latest news on Symbiosis SET exam 2019.