SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2018 Notification out!!!!! Through SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Notification, Steel Authority of India Limited, IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL IISCO Steel Plant) is conducting online recruitment exam to fill 156 vacant posts of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee), Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) under establishment. Check the category wise & discipline wise Burnpur SAIL Vacancy 2018 details. Candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria & then apply for 156 SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur OCT, ACT Posts before 14/12/2018. Go to the later modules to get the full details of SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Burnpur SAIL Recruitment 2018
|SAIL Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Details|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||SAIL Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant, West Bengal|
|Job Designation||Operator cum Technician (OCT) & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee (ACT)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||156 Posts|
|Type of Job||WB Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill SAIL Burnpur OCT & ACT Trainee Application Form 2018||15th November 2018|
|Closing Date for SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||14th December 2018|
|Location of Job||SAIL IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur, Burdwan, West Bengal|
SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Operator-cum-Technician Recruitment 2018
SAIL, a Maharatna Company and a leading steel-making company in India with a net sales turnover of Rs.57,558.46 crores (FY 2017-18) is in the process of stabilizing its production units and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market.
At Present, Steel Authority of India (SAIL) ISP, Burnpur has invited the candidates meeting the following age limit & educational qualifications for Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts. In regard to this, SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Notification is released for 156 positions at its official portal i.e, https://www.sail.co.in/. So, interested candidates can utilize this huge opportunity i.e, SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Notification to get into WB Govt Jobs can apply on or before the deadline i.e, 14th December 2018.
As per the official SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 notification, applicants should have an upper Age Limit of 28 years to apply for the IISCO Steel Plant Operator cum Technician & Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Posts. Candidates who have completed Matriculation and ITI (full time) or Diploma in Engineering in the relevant trades/ fields are eligible to apply for SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Jobs 2018. Other details of SAIL Burnpur OCT & ACT Trainee Posts 2018 Notification such as Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Fee, How to Apply, Pay Scale, etc.
Download SAIL Burnpur ACT OCT Syllabus Pdf
156 SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Operator cum Technician Trainee (OCT)||
|Attendant Cum Technician Trainee (ACT)||
|Total No. of Vacancies||156 Posts|
Discipline wise Burnpur SAIL Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 126 Posts|
|Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 30 Posts|
SAIL Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for SAIL Burnpur Vacancy 2018, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. We have presented here the detailed www sail co in Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Age Limit, Qualification, Physical standards, etc.
SAIL Burnpur Jobs – Age Limit
- The maximum age limit of the applicants should not exceed 28 years to apply for 156 SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant OCT & ACT Trainee Jobs.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as mentioned in the official SAIL Burnpur Recruitment Notification 2018.
- SC/ST: 5 Years.
- OBC(Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years.
- PWD: 10 Years for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC.
SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2018-19 – Qualification
- Operator-cum-Technician Posts: Matriculation and 3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical / Civil /Ceramics disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates).
- For SAIL ISP Attendant Cum Technician Trainee posts: Matriculation & ITI in Fitter/Electrician/Turner from a recognized university can apply for the above said posts.
156 SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur OCT, ACT Posts – Physical Standards
Candidates applying for SAIL ISP Burnpur Recruitment 2018 have to possess the below physical standards.
- For Male: Height Should be 155cm & Weight Should be 45kg.
- For Female: Height Should be 143 cm & Weight Should be 35 kg.
IISCO Steel Plant of Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2018 – Details
In addition to the Eligibility criteria, check the further details of SAIL IISCO Notification 2018 such as Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates & Links, etc.
Burnpur SAIL Attendant-cum-Technician Vacancy 2018 – Application Fee
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.250/- for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)) & Rs. 150/- for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Posts.
- For ST / SC / Ex-S / PWD Aspirants: Nil.
SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Jobs 2018 – Selection Process
- The Selection Process will be based on Skill Test/Trade Test & Written Examination for SAIL Burnpur Vacancy 2018.
- Candidates selected in SAIL ISP Burnpur Recruitment 2018 as Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) will undergo training for a period of 2 Years. On the successful completion of the training period, candidates will be placed in regular grade of S3 and S1, respectively. After the successful completion of Training, candidates will be placed under probation for 1 year.
SAIL Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant (ISP) Posts – Salary
The selected candidates for SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 of Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) and the Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) will get the below pay during the training period.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): First Year – 10700/- & Second Year – 12200/-.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): First Year – 8600/- & Second Year – 10000/-.
Selected candidates for Burnpur SAIL Vacancy 2018 will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Rs.16800-3%-24110.
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Rs.15830-3%-22150.
Download SAIL Burnpur ACT OCT Admit Card
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Apply Online @ www.sail.co.in
IISCO STEEL PLANT, a unit of STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED, invited the online applications to fill the posts for its Integrated Steel Plant at Burnpur in West Bengal. The SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link is activated on 15th November 2018 & available upto 14th December 2018 @ www.sail.co.in. Get here the simple step by step procedure of how to fill the Burnpur SAIL Recruitment 2018 Application form.
Guidelines to fill SAIL Burnpur OCT & ACT Trainee Application Form 2018
Step 1: Filing up of SAIL ISP Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- Visit the SAIL careers page at www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com
- Read the SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2018 advertisement details carefully to make sure about the eligibility.
- Click on the link “SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Apply” and then click on the link “I Agree”.
- Ensure that all the required fields are filled up in the www sail co in Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Application Form or not.
- Check the info provided before the submission of the SAIL Recruitment 2018 online form.
Step 2: Making Payment
- For making payment of application fee, candidates should visit the website www.onlinesbi.com and click on the link ‘State Bank Collect’.
- Accept the terms & conditions of the ‘DISCLAIMER CLAUSE’ in the next screen by clicking on relevant checkbox before clicking on the link ‘PROCEED’.
- Select the ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ as ‘West Bengal’ and ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’ as ‘INDUSTRY’ and then click ‘GO’.
- Choose ‘Industry Name’ as ‘STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD’ and then click ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Select the option ‘Select Payment Category’ as ‘SAIL ISP RECRUITMENT’
- Fill the name of the post applied for, Registration No., Name of Applicant and Amount on the payment portal (in capital letters). Then click ‘SUBMIT’.
Step 3: Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
- After the fee payment, enter the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
- Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce them for reference, at any stage of the SAIL Burnpur IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 selection process.
- After applying online, download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details.
SAIL Burnpur Steel Plant Recruitment 2018 Notification – Important Dates
|Starting Date to SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||15th November 2018|
|Closing Date to SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online||14th December 2018|
|Availability of Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option||Will be communicated through website later on|
|The closing of payment editing option||Update Soon|
|Display of final reconciliation status||Update Soon|
|Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from SAIL website for written examination||Notified Later|
|Tentative Date of SAIL IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2018-19 Written Test||Will be communicated through Admit Card|
Download SAIL Burnpur OCT & ACT Trainee Posts 2018 Notification
The full details provided in this article about www sail co in Burnpur Recruitment 2018 is for the guidance only. Refer the official SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf link provided below for more details.
Keep visiting our page RRB Recruitment for more job opportunities.