Railway Recruitment Board Online Application: RRB Official Advt 2020 for Senior Section Engineer jobs released shortly with 4,500+ vacancies. This is good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the Railway Jobs. RRB is ready to recruit the number of candidates in 21 RRB Zones. Here we provided detailed steps for RRB SSE Online Application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to RRB Online Application or from Offical website – www.indianrailways.gov.in
Latest Update: Railway Recruitment Board Officials will post a notification on 29th December 2020 regarding 4304 SSE Vacancies at its official portal. We will update detailed information over RRB SSE 4304 vacancies soon here.
RRB SSE Online Application 2020
RRB Online Application 2020 applying procedure given here. Indian Railways recruitment board will release a recruitment notification to fill Sr Section Engineer jobs. By RRB Official Advertisement 2020, it will release Notification to fill 4,500 SSE Railway Jobs in India. The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are dreaming of being part of Government Jobs in India.
The Railways SSE Jobs include Commercial Apprentice, Typist, Assistant Station Master, etc. The Aspirants who are interested can fill RRB online application to recruit in Railway jobs as soon as notification released. Don’t miss this great opportunity because there are huge vacancies in Railways.
How to Apply for RRB SSE Recruitment 2020-21?
Here we provide complete details regarding Indian Railway Vacancy Application process 2020. We presented all steps of RRB SSE online application for Technical recruitment with screenshots. We also provided the RRB online application required Documents lists on this page.
You can also download RRB SSE Syllabus & Railways Technical Previous papers on this site. Through this information, aspirants can prepare for Railways Recruitment exam, since there is huge competition for Railways jobs. We provide all the necessary details to prepare for RRB exams. Follow our website to get latest updates regarding RRB Recruitment 2020.
Indian Railway 4528 Vacancies 2020 – RRB SSE Apply Online
- Initially, Login on Indian Railways Official website —->> www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for Recruitment option. And Click on that.
- Choose Required RRB Board region. (Example: If you belong to Secunderabad region then choose RRB Secunderabad). There are 21 Railway Boards in India. Those details are given with listed official websites below.
- Then the RRB SSE Online Application link will be opened on the screen.
- There are four stages to complete RRB Online application. Those are the first stage, second stage, third stage & forth stage.
- First Stage – New registration.
- Second stage – Candidate Login.
- Third stage – Payment of RRB Application fee online.
- Fourth stage: Upload scanned copies of photograph & Community certificate for SC & ST.
- The final stage is the completion of RRB Online 2020 Technical jobs application.
RRB Online Application Process – Indian Railways Sr Section Engineer Jobs
Required Document for SSE Online application first Stage
Before proceeding to Railway Registration 2020 people have to remember the following details. These are details which required for RRB SSE Online Application at the First stage:
- Date Of Birth.
- PWD Details.
- Ex-service Man Details if required.
- Mobile Number.
RRB Technical Jobs Online Application 2020 First Stage Process
- Visit Indian Railways Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go to the Recruitment option.
- Then the following page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on required RRB Board. Then the official website of selected Railways Board will be displayed.
- Now Search RRB SSE Online Application.
- Then Railways RRB online application page of selected board will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on New Registration which appears as shown below.
- Now select the appropriate board which you want to apply.
- Then, the following window will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the declaration and click on accept.
- Now fill the required details of RRB SSE online Application 2020.
- Next stage will be Activation.
- After fulfilling the first step details, a system generated mail sent to your registered email.
- Open the mail and click on given link.
- Now the First stage Activation of Railways online application 2020 completed.
- Your User id and password have sent to your mail along with the activation link.
Railways Online application – Second stage Requirement Details
The following are the details have to fill on RRB Registration Online application second stage.
- Selection of Posts.
- Select Language of Exam.
- Choosing Examination centres.
- Address for communication.
- Education details.
2nd Stage of RRB Senior Section Engineer Application 2020
- Go for Candidate Login.
- Enter the Registration number and password (which sent to your registered email or phone number).
- Complete the essential details. and
- Submit it.
Railway Recruitment Board Online Application Third Stage Process
The third stage of Indian Railways Online application process for SSE is Fee payment. The reserved and women category candidates exempted for Fee.
- Go to Make payment option.
- The payment of the fee by online performed through Debit Cards, Net banking.
- The people who wish to go offline fee payment have to follow below steps.
- Candidates can download the Bank Challan pre-filled with their specific details and make the payment in any branch of SBI and associate banks.
- After making the payment, the aspirants must again login through the Candidate Login menu to proceed with the registration.
Indian Railways Technical SSE Jobs Fourth Stage Application Process
- The last date for RRB online application is the fourth stage of registration.
- The Fourth step of the online apply procedure is Upload photograph.
- The SC/ST candidates who wish to avail free travel authority, have to upload the scanned copy of their caste certificate in JPG/ JPEG format.
- PWD eligible candidates to avail the services of a scribe has to upload the scanned photograph of the scribe in JPG/ JPEG format. The size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, file size between 15 KB and 40 KB.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph of in JPG/ JPEG format, size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, file size between 15 KB and 40 KB. Preview of the uploaded photo is displayed. Submit the photo if the preview is clear.
- Otherwise, they can repeat the process using a fresh photo.
- By this RRB SSE Online Application Filling procedure completed.
- Note: After the final submission, Candidates should take Printouts of the filled RRB application form for reference. The application printout needs NOT sent to the Railway Recruitment Board.
RRB SSE Apply Online – Direct Link
Be careful while applying Online for the RRB SSE Jobs 2020. A small mistake may lead to big issues. So, follow step by step process and Apply for RRB Recruitment.