Here is an excellent opportunity for those candidates who are interested to be a part of Indian Railways…… Railway Recruitment Board released RRB Notification CEN-03/2018 for JE / DMS / CMA Posts Recruitment on December 26th, 2018. So, willing candidates who have met the रेलवे जूनियर इंजीनियर भर्ती eligibility requirements can apply for Railway RRB Vacancy 2019 before the due date. Scroll down the page to know the full details of Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2019.
RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Railway RRB Notification 2019 Details|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).|
|Total No. of Vacancies||14033 Posts|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2019 Releasing Date||26th December 2018|
|Initial Date to RRB Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||JE – 02nd January 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of Railway Recruitment 2019 Application Form||JE – 31st January 2019.|
|Location of Job||All India|
|Official Portal||www.rrb.gov.in (Or) indianrailways.gov.in|
Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2019 – www.rrb.gov.in
Indian Railways are ringing bells for another big RRB Recruitment 2019. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released the Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) for 2018 – 2019 financial year. The RRB Junior Engineer Posts are filled in Technical basis for Engineering candidates who did Graduation in B.E/B. Tech and other two posts.
Presently, Railway Recruitment Board decided the RRB Vacancies are already accessed by the Railways as on 01.01.2018 and anticipated up to 31.12.2020 for Technical supervisors categories should be considered for open market recruitment. It was decided that as an interim measure, the open market RRB Recruitment in SSE may be discontinued & the vacancies of SSE are added to the JEs for the purpose of the direct recruitment.
RRB Notification 2019 for Junior Engineer & SSE Vacancy
In view of the above directions, no RRB Recruitment is undertaken for the posts of SSE, CDMS, and CMS category. Accordingly, Railways are required to add the vacancies of SSE, CDMS, CMS already assessed as on 01-01-2018 and anticipated up to 31.1.2020 to that of JE, DMS, CMA Vacancy of the respective units.
In case, RRB Vacancy 2019 assessed only for Level 7 posts in a unit, then the recruitment indent for that vacancy may be made for the corresponding Level 6 posts. The Railway wise Category wise Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies in Level – 6 & Level-7 are provided below.
For the submission of Recruitment Indents, the Online Intending and Recruitment Management System (OIRMS) portal live from 13th December 2018 to 20th December 2018. The Complete notice for RRB Recruitment of JE/ DMS/ CMA Posts published in Employment News on 29th December 2018. Other details of RRB Notification 2019 like Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, Application Process, etc are in the following sections of the page.
RRB Vacancy 2019-20 – Indian Railway Jobs
All of that we know that the RRB Recruitment 2019 will open for 14033 vacancies. Of these, 8779 is for Junior Engineers. The number of vacancies for CMDS will be 162 and for DMS, they are 294. On the other hand, the RRB Vacancies for CMA and CMS are 481 and 39 respectively. Remaining 4304 Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies are for Senior Section Engineer (SSE).
- RRB JE: Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer.
- CDMS: Chief Depot Material Superintendent.
- DMS: Depot Material Superintendent.
- CMA: Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant.
- CMS: Chemical & Metallurgical Superintendent.
- SSE: Senior Section Engineer.
Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Jobs Vacancy
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|JE (Information Technology)||49|
|Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||456|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||494|
|Total No. of Vacancies||13872 Posts|
Railway wise – Post wise RRB JE, CMA, CDMS, DMS, CMS Vacancy
|Railway Region||RRB SSE Posts||Railway JE Jobs||RRB CDMS Vacancy||RRB DMS Posts||Railway CMA Jobs||RRB CMS Vacancies||Total|
|Total No. of Posts||4304||12873||162||294||481||39||13872|
|TOTAL RRB Vacancy||13,872|
Railways are advised that they comply with 4% reservation for Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) as per the instructions. The details of various disabilities and percentage of RRB Vacancy to be reserved as below.
- Blindness and Low Vision (LV): 1.0%
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing: 1.0%
- Locomotor Disability including Cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy: 1.0%
- Autism, Intellectual disability, Specific learning disability, and mental illness: 0.50%.
- Multiple disabilities: 0.50%.
The schedule for creating the indents for Level 6 posts of JE/ DMA/ CMS in OIRMS is as below.
|OIRMS Layer||Activity||From- To|
|Indenting Unit||Creation of the Recruitment Indent||13-12-2018 to 16-12-2018|
|CPO||Approval and Creation of CPO indent on RRB||17-12-2018 to 19-12-2018|
|RRB||Approval of CPO indents by RRB||20-12-2018|
Railway Recruitment Board CEN-03/2018 Vacancies
|S.No||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Junior Engineer Information Technology||49|
|3.||Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)||456|
|4.||Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)||494|
Railway JE CMA Jobs 2018-19 – Details
The full details of RRB CEN-03/2018 Notification such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc are shared below.
Railway Recruitment Board Jobs – Age Limit
Applicants of RRB Recruitment 2019 have to possess the age criteria as follows.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- MAximum: 33 Years.
RRB Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications:
- Junior Engineer – Diploma/ Degree/ B.Tech/ PGDCA/ DOEACC B Level in relevant Discipline.
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) – Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from any Discipline.
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) – Bachelor Degree in Science Physics & Chemistry with 45% marks.
- Age Limits: 18 to 33 Years as on 01/01/2019.
RRB Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- for Ex-Serviceman / SC / ST / PWD / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class.
- Candidates belonging to other categories have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Railway Junior Engineer Posts – Selection Process
The RRB Recruitment Process involves the following selection rounds.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
Railway RRB JE Jobs – Salary Offered
- Pay Scale – Rs. 35,400/- & Allowances as per Level 6 Or 7 Pay level matrix.
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the candidates selected for RRB Vacancy 2019.
Apply for RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 @ indianrailways.gov.in
Candidates who wish to apply for RRB Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 have to fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria. The RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online will be available active from 2nd January 2019 upto 31st January 2019 @ indianrailways.gov.in. Get here the step by step process to fill RRB Recruitment 2019 Application Form.
Steps to fill RRB Railway Junior Engineer (JE) Application form 2019
- Log on to the official portal i.e, indianrailways.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- On the homepage, search for the relevant link “RRB Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer & Other Posts“.
- Read the full details provided in the official RRB Notification 2019 Pdf.
- Check the Eligibility criteria for RRB Junior Engineer Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on “RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application Form with all the required & mandatory details.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the RRB Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019 Application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of Railway Recruitment Board JE Application form 2019 for future reference.
RRB Notification & Apply Online Links
|RRB Online Apply Links|
|S. No||Railway Recruitment Board||Website Address||Online Application Link|
|12||RRB Jammu – Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in||http://jammu.rrbonlinereg.in/|
RRB Notification 2019 – Railway Junior Engineer Important Dates
|Starting date to RRB Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||2nd January 2019|
|Closing Date to Railway Recruitment Board Apply Online||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for the Application fee online payment (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI)||5th February 2019|
|Closing Date for SBI Fee payment through Challan||4th February 2019|
|End Date for the fee payment through post office challan||4th February 2019|
|Final publication of Application forms||7th February 2019|
Download RRB JE/ DMC/ CMA Notification 2019
The full details provided on this page about RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification based on the official advt. After 29th Dec 2018, the further detailed RRB Notification 2019 information is provided in this article.
Keep visiting our page Sarkari News for more job opportunities.