RRB JE Syllabus 2020: Download the Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus along with Latest RRB JE Exam Pattern 2020 here. You may also visit official website www.indianrailways.gov.in for the latest information regarding RRB JE Recruitment Syllabus.
Detailed RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020-21
Lakhs of candidates are sincerely preparing for the RRB Exams, this page is the right platform for them. Here, we are updating the Latest RRB JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020. So, applicants of RRB JE Recruitment 2020 can refer and download the Indian Railways Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF. The Official RRB JE 2020 Syllabus PDF also updated soon after the official release.
Railway Recruitment Board planning to release the job notification to hire skilled and eligible aspirants for the Junior Engineer Posts. There are nearly 13083 vacancies based on the Latest News. Job seekers who are hunting for the Railway Jobs they can apply for these Jobs before the Last date. Latest news regarding the RRB Jr Engineer Recruitment 2020 updated here. Online application available dates will update soon. Click on the below link to get more details of RRB Recruitment for Engineers.
Latest RRB JE Syllabus 2020 @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
|Railways Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020|
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Starting Date of RRB JE Apply Online||02nd January 2020.|
|Deadline for RRB JE Online Application||31st January 2020.|
|RRB JE Exam Dates||27th May 2020.|
Selection Process for RRB JE Jobs
Aspirants will be shortlisted for the Junior Engineer Posts based on the Following tests conducted by the Board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Latest RRB JE Exam Pattern 2020
|S.NO||Examination Type||Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||1st Stage Objective Type (Computer Based Test)||Mathematics||30||30||90 Minutes|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
The RRB JE 2020 Exam Pattern given in the form tabular form above. So, the applicants for RRB Jobs can refer this tabular form and get knowledge about Railway JE Written Examination 2020. As lakhs of candidates applying for these jobs, the competition will be more. So, prepare well by referring the Railway Junior Engineer Exam Structure 2020 along with RRB Syllabus.
< Employment News >
Indian Railway Jr Engineer Test Pattern 2020-21
- RRB Jr Engineer Exam Conducted for 200 marks with 200 Questions.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Duration of the RRB Junior Engineer is 2 hrs.
- 1/3 negative marking deducted for wrong answers.
Latest RRB JE 2020 Exam Pattern
रेलवे कनिष्ठ अभियंता पाठ्यक्रम – Indian Railways Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020
Unemployment is the biggest and considerable problem in India. So, to give solution for this serious issue, Railway Recruitment Board released CEN-03/2020 Notification to fill a huge number of Junior Engineer vacancies. So, in this article, we are providing simple preparation tips and RRB Syllabus to give clarity to the applicants.
Therefore, the applied candidates can refer RRB JE 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern from below sections. You may also download the Railway Jr Engineer Syllabus PDF here.
<Download RRB JE Previous Year Question Papers & Answers PDF>
RRB JE Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning
- Number Series, Input-Output, syllogism, Coding-decoding.
- Word Building, Clock, Seating arrangement, Calendar.
- Decision making, Direction sense test, visual memory, Blood relations, figural classification and arithmetical reasoning.
- Similarities and differences, space visualization /orientation, analogy.
- Coding & Decoding, Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, Statement conclusion.
General Awareness Syllabus of RRB Junior Engineer 2020 Exam
- General Awareness on Railway.
- New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
- Rail Budget.
- Indian – History, Geography, Polity, Economy Current Affairs, Sports, etc.
indianrailways.gov.in Jr Engineer 2020 Syllabus
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & loss.
- Time and distance /work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Age problems.
- Data Interpretation.
2020 RRB Section Officer Technical Syllabus – Electronics Engineering
- Electronic Devices.
- Wireless Communication.
- Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity.
- Energy bands.
- Signal & Systems.
- Generation aand recombinationof carriers.
- Control System.
- Analog and Digital Circuits.
- Basics of Signal & Systems.
RRB Electrical Engineering Syllabus 2020
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Basics of Circuit & Power Electronics.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Signals & Systems.
- Power & Control Systems.
- Circuits & Measurement Systems, etc.,
2020 Railway Exam Syllabus – Junior Engineer (Computers Engineering)
- PC Software
- Computer Fundamentals
- C Language
- Computer Organisation
- Information Systems
- Data Structure using C++
- DBMS fundamentals
- System Programming
- Operating System using LINUX
- Web Technologies and Programming
- System Analysis and Design
- Data and Network Communication
- Java Programming
- Software Engineering
RRB JE Syllabi – Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering
- Basics of Measurement Systems.
- Mechanical Measurement.
- Analog /Digital Electronics.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Process Instrumentation.
<Latest News on Upcoming RRB Jobs>
JE RRB Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- General Civil Engineering.
- Construction /Structure Engineering and drawing.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials.
- Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Water requirements.
- Highway Planning.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Errors and adjustments.
- Environmental Engineering
- Coordinate system.
- Measurements of distance and directions.
Junior Engineer in Railway Exam Syllabus
- MS Office.
- Information systems.
- Computer fundamentals & organization.
- C , C++ & Java language.
- Software Engineering.
- System programming.
- Web technology & programming.
- Data & Network communication.
- Operating systems.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
< Download Detailed Syllabus PDF >
RRB Chemical Engineer Syllabus
- Basic concepts of Fuel.
- Applied Chemistry.
- Material Science.
- Instrumentation & Measurement.
- Environment & Pollution Control.
Railway Recruitment Board Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Transfer.
- Theory of Machines.
- Kinematics of Machine.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Power Engineering.
- I.C. Engines cycles.
- Steam Tables.
- Thermodynamics cycles.
- Metrology and Inspection.