RRB Recruitment 2018 -Indian Railways announced a notification (CEN-01/2018) for ALP Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Posts in Jammu & Kashmir region. Interested candidates can apply for the RRB Jammu Srinagar ALP Recruitment through Online mode. Eligible Aspirants should apply for these 367 Railway Jobs in Jammu on or before the last date
05th 31st March 2018, 11:59 PM @ rrbjammu.nic.in Applicants can check complete details of RRB Loco Pilot Vacancies such as the number of vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, examination fee and application process in the below sections.
RRB Jammu Srinagar ALP Recruitment 2018 @ rrbjammu.nic.in
Northern Railways published an employment notification for 367 Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III Vacancies in Srinagar Zone. Job hunters who are eagerly waiting for the RRB Jobs can apply for these jobs. Candidates who are aiming to get the job in Indian Railways can grab this opportunity and apply before the due date (
05.03.2018 Extended to 31.03.2018). Here in this article, we are providing information about the number of vacancies for Jammu Railway Recruitment Board. To avoid the server issues, aspirants must apply to these jobs at earliest.
RRB Jammu Srinagar ALP Recruitment notification 2018 released on 03rd February 2018. As the notification released with a huge number of posts, there will be very high competition. So, to crack the RRB Jammu ALP 2018 Exam, aspirants must start their preparation. Aspirants can get latest updates regarding all railway job notifications on our rrbrecruitment.co.in website.
RRB Jammu Technician Grade III Vacancies 2018-2019
Every Year Indian Railways is providing employment to many unemployed people. RRB NR is hiring the skilled & Dynamic Candidates for ALP Loco pilot and Grade III Vacancies for the year 2018-19. Complete information about RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 mentioned in the following sections. The Jammu RRB announced a notice CEN 01/2018 regarding the 367 ALP & Technician vacancies.
Jammu Srinagar Railway ALP Gr 3 Jobs – Brief Details
|RRC RRB Railway Jammu Kashmir ALP Recruitment 2018|
|Name of Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board.|
|Post Name||Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III.|
|Advertisement No||Centralized Employment Notice CEN-01/2018.|
|No. of Vacancies||367.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs.|
|Last Date for Application Receipt|
All About RRB ALP 2018
|RRB ALP 2018 Notification||RRB ALP Apply Online||RRB ALP Admit Card|
|RRB ALP Syllabus||RRB ALP Previous Papers PDF||RRB ALP Answer Key|
|RRB ALP Cut Off Marks||RRB ALP Results|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Jammu & Kashmir Zone
Job hunters can check the eligibility criteria before applying for these latest RRB Jammu vacancies. We are providing details such as educational qualifications, age limit of RRB ALP Jobs in the below sections.
Educational Qualification for Loco Pilot Jobs in RRB Jammu Srinagar
- Job seekers must have completed 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from recognized board/ institution.
- Aspirants who have done a 3-year diploma course in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Automobile engineering can also apply for this RRB Jammu Recruitment.
- Candidates with high qualifications are also eligible for these RRB Jammu Technician Grade III jobs.
Jammu Srinagar RRB ALP 2018 – Age limit
Candidates who are applying for RRB Jammu Srinagar ALP Recruitment must have the age limit as follows:
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 28 years.
Note: Age relaxation for reserved categories can be applied as per the Srinagar Government norms.
Jammu RRB ALP & Technician Gr III Jobs
Selection Process for RRB Grade III Jobs
Jammu & Kashmir Railway Recruitment Board will filter the Skilled and dynamic aspirants through following selection process.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview. (documents verification)
Pay Scale for Kashmir Loco Pilot Jobs
- The Selected candidates for RRB Jammu Srinagar ALP Recruitment will get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/-.
Loco Pilot RRB Application Fee
- For SC/ ST/ Minority/ Female/ etc – Rs. 250/-.
- For Others – Rs. 500/-.
How to apply Online for RRB Jammu Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018?
The Online application process of RRB Jammu Srinagar ALP Recruitment 2018 is as follows:
- First of all, visit the official website of RRB Kashmir, i.e., www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- Check for Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III Notification.
- Read all the instructions given in the notification carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online button.
- Fill the application form with the necessary & accurate details.
- Scan and upload the required documents.
- Check all details and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.