RRB Recruitment 2018 – Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar released notification (CEN-01/2018) to engage the talented candidates for 702 ALP Grade III Posts. Interested candidates must apply for these Railway Loco Pilot Jobs on or before the last date. Aspirants who are willing to apply for RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment 2018 can apply through Online Mode before 05/03/2018 (31st March 2018), 23:59 Hrs. Job seekers who are waiting for the RRB Notification can check the complete details here.
RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment @ www.rrbbbs.gov.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment Board (ECoR) released a notification to fill 702 Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician jobs in Bhubaneswar region. The aspirants who are aiming to hit RRB job can utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can check the details of RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment before applying. The aspirants who met the eligibility can apply for these ALP & Technician vacancies in RRB Bhubaneswar.
The candidates who have Passed SSC or Matriculation can apply for RRB ECoR Jobs. In this article, you can get the complete information regarding RRB Bhubaneswar careers such as selection process, the number of vacancies, pay scale offered, etc. Stay tuned to our rrbrecruitment.co.in site for the latest updates on Railway job notifications. The RRB Bhubaneswar Online Application on www.rrbbbs.gov.in from 03rd February to 05th March 2018, 11:59 PM.
RRB BBS Loco Pilot Vacancy 2018-2019
Railway Recruitment Board published a notification to recruit skilled and dynamic candidates for the Bhubaneswar Zone. Since RRB belongs to Railway jobs, there will be a huge competition. So, aspirants have to start preparing for the RRB Exam before the notification has released. Check the Post wise RRB ALP Vacancies in Bhubaneswar for each category in following sections.
RRB ALP Jobs 2018 – Complete Details & Important Links
Bhubaneswar RRB Technician Recruitment 2018
|RRB Bhubaneswar Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Name of Board||Bhubaneswar Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III.|
|No. Of Vacancies||702.|
|Job Category||RRB Jobs.|
|Starting date to apply||03/02/2018.|
|Last Date for Application Receipt||05th March 2018.|
|Deadline Extended to||31st March 2018, 11:59 PM.|
Eligibility criteria for East Coast Railway Recruitment – Bhubaneswar Zone
Job hunters can check the eligibility criteria before applying for these latest RRB Bhubaneswar vacancies 2018. We have provided details such as RRB BBS ALP Recruitment educational qualifications, age limit in the below section.
RRB BBS Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from recognized board/institution.
- Aspirants who have done diploma or higher qualification in Mechanical/Electronics/Automobile/Electrical engineering can also apply for this RRB Bhubaneswar recruitment.
<Other Live Jobs in Railway – RRC Group D 2018>
Bhubaneswar Railway Jobs Age limit
Candidates who are applying for RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment must have age limit as follows
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
Note: Age relaxation for reserved categories can be applied as per the government norms.
Bhubaneswar RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 – Complete Details
The Selection process of RRB Bhubaneswar Technician Grade III Recruitment involves
- Written Test.
- Interview. (Original document verification)
- In addition to this, Aptitude test will be conducted for RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Jobs.
The candidates selected for ALP & all other Technician jobs will get a scale of pay as Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- along with a grade pay of Rs. Rs.1,900/-.
Loco Pilot Application fee
- For Male (UR/OBC) candidates: Rs. 40/-.
- There is no application fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward classes whose family annual income is less than Rs. 50,000/-.
Important Dates of RRB Notification 2018 (CEN-01/2018)
- CEN 01/2018 Released Date – 03/02/2018.
- Starting date for RRB Online Application – 03/02/2018.
- Deadline for RRB Bhubaneswar Application Submission –
05/03/201831st March 2018, 11:59 PM.
- Dates for Application Fee Payment – 03/02/2018 to 31/03/2018.
- RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Exam Dates – April & May 2018.
Note: For clear information regarding RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment, aspirants must refer the RRB Official Notification which is attached below.
Important Links for RRB ALP 2018
|RRB ALP 2018 Notification||RRB ALP Apply Online||RRB ALP Admit Card|
|RRB ALP Syllabus||RRB ALP Previous Papers PDF||RRB ALP Answer Key|
|RRB ALP Cut Off Marks||RRB ALP Results|
How to apply for RRBBBS ALP Recruitment?
Aspirants must check the application process before applying for the Bhubaneswar RRB Technician Recruitment. For further details regarding application form, Candidates can refer official notification which is attached below. The step by step procedure for filling the RRB online application is
Step by step process of RRB Bhubaneswar Online Application
- First of all, log on to the official website of RRB Bhubaneswar, i.e., www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Click on apply online for RRB Bhubaneswar ALP Recruitment.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with the necessary and accurate data.
- Scan and upload the specified documents in the notification.
- Check all the details before submitting the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for the future reference.
Download RRB Bhubaneswar Technician Grade III Notification 2018-19 CEN-01/2018
RRB ALP 2018 Preparation
The applicants can download and refer the RRB ALP & Technical Syllabus from the enclosed links. After that, download the RRB ALP & Technician Gr III Previous Years Question Papers PDF for free of cost, use them for your exam preparation.
Hope, RRB information provided on this page is more useful. Stay tuned our website www.rrbrecruitment.co.in exclusively meant for Railway Jobs and News.