RRB ALP Jobs – Here is good news for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the RRB Bangalore Jobs. Railway Recruitment Board has decided to announce a notification to fill an enormous number of vacancies in Bangalore. Interested candidates must make use of this opportunity and apply for these ALP jobs @ www.rrbbnc.gov.in. Eligible candidates must apply to RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment in online mode only before
05th 31st March 2018. Job hunters can check the RRB ALP Bnglr vacancy details, eligibility criteria and application process regarding RRB Bangalore Technician jobs on the below sections.
- 1 Latest RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 RRB BNC Loco Pilot Vacancies 2018-19
- 1.2 Indian Railways ALP Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III Jobs – www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 RRB Loco Pilot & Technician Notification – Bangalore Zone (CEN-01/2018)
- 1.5 RRB Online Application Process for ALP Jobs 2018-2019
- 1.6 Download Bangalore Railway Loco Pilot CEN-01/2018 Notification
Latest RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2018
Bangalore Railway Recruitment Board is inviting RRB Online applications from the job seekers to fill 1172 assistant loco pilot & Technician Grade III jobs. RRB Bangalore is looking for the dynamic people to work in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply to these RRB ALP Bangalore Jobs before the due date. To avoid server issues, aspirants must fill the online application form at earliest. The deadline to submit RRB Online Application form provided below.
RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment notification 2018 released in the month of February 2018. Job Hunters can check further details about RRB Bangalore Technician Notification, Exam Date, and all other relevant details here. As the notification released with a huge number of posts, there will be high competition. So, to crack the RRB ALP Exam, aspirants must start their preparation before the notification release.
RRB BNC Loco Pilot Vacancies 2018-19
Indian Railways recruits the number of candidates for various departments every year. RRB SWR hiring the talented candidates for ALP Loco pilot and Grade III Vacancies for the year 2018. The Bangalore RRB mentioned a notice regarding the number of Loco pilot vacancies. We updated the RRB Bangalore ALP Vacancy details on our site. So, stay tuned to our rrbrecruitment.co.in site. Check RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment complete details here.
Indian Railways ALP Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III Jobs – www.rrbbnc.gov.in
|Railway Bangalore Region ALP 2018 Recruitment Notification|
|Name of Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Asst Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III.|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs.|
|No. Of Vacancies||1172.|
|Last Date for Application Receipt||31st March 2018, 11:59 PM.|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment 2018
Candidates who wish to apply Online for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 can check following section for eligibility details. We have provided brief details of ALP Jobs. For further more info regarding RRB BNC Recruitment kindly refer RRB CEN-01/2018 PDF.
<RRB ALP 2018 – Complete Details>
Educational Qualification for RRB ALP Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed matriculation/10th class from the recognized Board along with ITI course.
- For Loco pilot jobs, aspirants must complete three years diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from Recognized Board or Institution.
- Candidates with high qualifications are also eligible for RRB Bangalore Technician jobs.
Railway Loco Pilot Jobs in Bangalore – Age limits
- To apply for RRB jobs in Bangalore, the job seekers age must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Relaxation of age for the reserved categories is applied as per the rules of the railway recruitment board.
RRB Loco Pilot & Technician Notification – Bangalore Zone (CEN-01/2018)
Aspirants must check Selection process along with Salary details to apply for any job. So, here we are updating the RRB ALP Salary & Selection process as mentioned in RRB ALP Official Notification PDF.
RRB ALP 2018 Selection process
Railway Recruitment Board filters dynamic candidates through the following selection process
- Written test.
- Verification of original documents.
- In addition to this, Aptitude test will be conducted for RRB Bangalore ALP vacancies.
Note: Selection is made strictly as per merit in the ONLINE (Computer Based) examination.
RRB ALP Salary
Aspirants who are shortlisted for ALP and Technician Grade III categories will get the pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- in addition to grade pay of Rs. 1,700/-.
RRB Loco Pilot Application fee
- For Male candidates belongs to UR/ OBC category: Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/Women/Minorities and Economically Backward classes whose family annual income is less than Rs. 50,000/- should pay application fee of Rs. 250/-.
2018 RRB ALP Important Links
|RRB ALP 2018 Notification||RRB ALP Apply Online||RRB ALP Admit Card|
|RRB ALP Syllabus||RRB ALP Previous Papers PDF||RRB ALP Answer Key|
|RRB ALP Cut Off Marks||RRB ALP Results|
RRB Online Application Process for ALP Jobs 2018-2019
The application process of RRB Bangalore ALP Recruitment 2018 is as follows. For more details and RRB ALP Apply Online link go through the below link.
- First of all, visit the official website of RRB Bangalore, i.e., www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Check for ALP Loco Pilot Notification.
- Read all instructions & conditions carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Fill the application form with accurate details.
- Scan the required copies of documents, recent photograph, and signature.
- Check all details once before submitting.
- Finally, Take a printout for future reference.