Give your best in the RRB ALP Computer Based Exam by referring to the Shift Wise Asked Questions Provided here. Candidates can check slot wise RRB ALP Asked Questions from this article daily. With the provided 14th August RRB ALP Memory based Questions, aspirants can estimate questions which are going to appear in further CBT Tests. Therefore, go through the entire article to know RRB ALP Today’s Question Paper in Online Computer Based Test.
< Also, Check RRB ALP Exam Analysis >
14th August Shift wise RRB ALP Asked Questions with Solutions
|Railway Loco Pilot Today’s Asked Questions|
|Name of the Recruiting Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Total No. of Vacancies||60, 000|
|Name of the Examination||RRB ALP Examination|
|No. of Shifts/Slots||Three|
|Starting Date to Apply||3rd February 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||31st March 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||5th August 2018 Onwards|
|Date of Examination||9th August to 31st August 2018|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test(CBT)|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
Today’s RRB ALP Memory Based Questions (All Shifts & Subjects)
Slot Wise 14th August 2018 RRB ALP Exam Questions mentioned in this article for the sake of the contenders. To know complete exam strategy, aspirants need to refer three shifts CEN – 01/2018 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. Postulants can refer this RRB ALP Asked Questions to attempt the RRB ALP Computer Based Test easily. Know Upcoming Questions easily with the help of the Railway Loco Pilot Asked Questions with Answers. Check RRB ALP 14th August 2018 Asked Questions here. Check today’s RRB ALP Question paper along with answers from the below sections.
Get confidence to attempt the Computer Based Test by referring Stage 1 RRB Group C Questions along with Answers. Day wise RRB Group C Asked Questions provided here helps you to know the Frequently Asked Questions. Try to solve Memory-Based RRB ALP Questions which are provided here. Individuals can clear their doubts regarding RRB ALP Exam by checking the mentioned Session Wise Questions. As the Exam conducts from 9th August to 31st August, contenders can analyze every stage of questions to prepare better for the exam. Also, check RRB ALP Previous Papers with Solutions on our site for free of cost.
RRB ALP Group C Exam Pattern 2018
|Stage||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Exam Duration (Minutes)|
|First Stage Computer Based Test (15 Languages)||Mathematics||20||60|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|General Awareness (Current Affairs)||10|
09th to 14th August RRB ALP 1st Shift Memory Based Questions
Some of the RRB ALP Asked Questions conducted on 09th August 2018 mentioned below. For Subject wise Questions Scroll Down…
- Name of largest Phylum
- Aus Open Winner name?
- The chemical name of Vitamin. Ans: E Tocopherols, tocotrienols.
- Name or writer of Exam Warrior. Ans: PM Modi.
- Which Acid in grapes? Ans: Tartaric
- What is the Currency of South Africa? Ans: Rand.
- Where is Valley National Park? Ans: Ohio, United States.
- Sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 8 and the product of the digits is 12. What is the difference between the digits of that number?
- Potassium Permanganate used for purifying drinking water, because it is a ___? Ans: Oxidizing agent.
- Epidemiology is a study of __? Ans: Distribution & Determinants of health-related states.
- What is Malaysia’s Capital? Ans: Kuala Lumpur.
- ATP Rank in No. 1: Ans: Rafael Nadal.
- Common name of ‘Pond Silk’? Ans: Spirogyra.
- According to recent findings, how many Moon does Jupiter have? Ans: 79.
- Who won Woman t-20 World Cup? Ans: West Indies.
- Brahmaputra Festival is celebrated in which state? Ans: Assam.
- Who is the Author of Story of my Divorce? Ans: Judy Balan.
- Founder of Blood Circulation. Ans: William Harvey.
- Who discover the vaccine of rabies? Ans: Louis Pasteur.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency causes which disease? Ans: Anemia.
Railway Loco Pilot Frequently Asked Questions
1. A lunar eclipse occurs when?
a) The moon comes between the sun and the earth. b) The earth comes between the Sun and the moon.
c) The Sun comes between the earth and the moon. d) None.
2. The Agricultural University is it?
a) Coimbatore b) Salem c) Sivaganga d) None
3. How many bones are in the adult human skeleton?
a) 205 b) 206 c) 207 d) 212
4. Monthly salary of Harish is Rs.12,850. After deducting provident fund, he gets Rs.11,822 per month. What is the percentage of the salary that is deducted in the form of the provident fund?
a) 8% b) 8.3% c) 9% d) 6%
5. What is the power factor of a pure resistor circuit?
a) One b) Zero c) Leading d) Lagging
6. If f(x) is a polynomial of degree n and ∆ f(x) = f(x+h) -f(x), then ∆n f(x) is a polynomial of degree
a) n b) n-1 c) 1-n d) 1 e. n-2
7. The value of Avogadro’s constant is
a) 6.022 × 1023 per mole b) 58.04 × 10-2 per mole c) 69.51 × 10-18 per mole d) 6.022 × 1014 per mole
< RRB ALP Syllabus >
RRB ALP Memory Based Questions – Subject wise
RRB ALP Asked Questions are available here belong to all shifts. We update day by day Indian Railway ALP Asked Questions of each session. Keep visiting our rrbrecruitment.co.in site for regular updates on RRB ALP Computer-Based Tests. Take the help of आरआरबी एएलपी प्रश्न पूछे गए to write the Computer Based Exam well.
09th August RRB ALP Questions – 1/2/3 Shifts
09/08/2018 indianrailways.gov.in Asked Questions – Reasoning
- Decision making: 2-3 Questions.
- Age relative: 2 Questions.
- Alphabet Series: 2-4 Questions.
- Analogy: 2-3 Questions.
- Number Series: 1-2 Questions.
09th August Railway Loco Pilot CBT Memory Based Question & Answers – General Awareness
- When was the partition of India and Pakistan? Ans: 15th August 1947.
- With what did Odisha suffer the biggest loss? Ans: Cyclone.
- Who made the helicopter? Ans: Igor Sikorsky.
RRB ALP Mathematics Asked Questions – 09.08.2018
- Number System – 1 Questions.
- Ratio and Proportion – 2 Questions.
- Time and Work – 1-2 Questions.
- Speed, Time and distance – 1 Questions.
- Interest- 1-2 Questions.
- Profit and Loss – 2 Questions.
- Averages- 1-2 Questions.
- Percentages – 2 Questions.
- Problems on Trains – 2 Questions.
Railway CBT ALP 2018 General Science Questions
- What methods do dentists use in mirrors?
- What is the disease caused by vitamin D?
- What is blood cancer known as?
- Which Gas is used with Thoidin Gas?
- How is Ultrasound detected?
To Know more updates of RRB ALP Toda’s Exam & RRB ALP Asked Questions, Stay tuned to our website www.rrbrecruitment.co.in