Latest Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018 is given here. Check RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018 along with Rajasthan 1st grade Teacher Exam Pattern. See Raj PSC Exam Syllabus and also RPSC Rajasthan Preparation Tips. Know Rajasthan School Lecturer Test Pattern 2018 & Exam date. Download Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus pdf. Visit www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to know detailed राजस्थान पीएससी स्कूल व्याख्याता पाठ्यक्रम.
RPSC Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
|राजस्थान व्याख्याता पाठ्यक्रम 2018|
|Board Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||School Lecturer or 1st Grade Teacher|
|No. of Vacancies||5000 Jobs|
|Job Category||Rajasthan State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Release Date||13th April 2018|
|Application Starting Date||17th May 2018|
|Ending date for applications||16th June 2018|
|Examination Date (School Education)||13th Jan to 24th Jan 2019|
|Test Date (Sanskrit Education)||April or May 2019
|Admit Card issue date||Update soon|
राजस्थान प्रथम ग्रेड शिक्षक पाठ्यक्रम 2018
Rajasthan PSC 1st Grade Teacher/ School Lecturer Syllabus 2018
Have you applied for RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2018? If your answer is yes, here, you can find RPSC syllabus for School Lecturer for free of cost. Applicants can download Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus pdf. Or team gathered total राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग Syllabus 2018 and uploaded here for the guidance of aspirants. Candidates can make use of the provided Syllabus for Rajasthan PSC for efficient preparation. Because the RPSC board is conducting the written test to analyze the knowledge of the individuals. So interested contenders can follow Rajasthan School Lecturer Syllabus 2018.
Applicants must have full information about Rajasthan RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus & RPSC विध्यालय प्राध्यापक Exam pattern before beginning preparation. Given the RPSC School Lecturer 2018 Syllabus, helps the candidates to know all the details about the written exam. So refer to RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018 and prepare well for the exam.
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|Rajasthan PSC Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern|
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||School Lecturer|
|Total no. of Vacancies||134 Vacancies|
|Starting date of application||20-April-2018|
|Ending date of online application||09- May- 2018|
|Name of Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Exam date||13-01-2019 to 24-01-2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Examination Type||Online (CBT) / Offline (OMR-Based)|
RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018
Are you interested in doing govt jobs? Then you must read RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Notification 2018 to know details of eligibility conditions, vacancies, application process. If you fulfil the requirements of RPSC Advertisement, then apply for 134 School Lecturer Jobs. Willing individuals should also check the steps involved in the selection criteria. They are written exam only. So candidates whose performance is best in the exam can crack the job easily. For obtaining the good marks in the written test aspirants should have updated RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Rajasthan 1st Garde Teacher Test Pattern 2018.
Rajasthan PSC School Lecturer Exam pattern 2018 is mentioned below. Eligible candidates should know entire Exam pattern for RPSC School Lecturer. Candidates can know the difficulty level of questions, exam scheme with the help of RPSC Test Pattern School Lecturer. Contenders can also analyze examination type, subjects, questions and no. of marks for each subject, the period of the written test from Raj PSC 1st Garde Teacher Paper Pattern.
Raj PSC School Lecturer Written Exam Pattern 2018 (General Awareness and General Studies)
|S. No||Exam type||Subject Names||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration of the test|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||15||30||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||Mental Ability Test, Statistics, Mathematics, Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|4.||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|5.||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
- The written test contains multiple choice questions.
- The exam may be online computer based or OMR test.
- The test has five sections.
- Total of 75 questions.
- One question carries two marks
- A total of 150 marks.
- The period is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Rajasthan School Lecturer Paper Pattern 2018 (Concerned Subjects)
|S.No||Exam Type||Topics Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||Knowledge of subject concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110||3 Hours|
|2.||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||55||110|
|3.||Knowledge of subject concerned: Graduation Level||10||20|
|4.||Knowledge of subject concerned: Post-Graduation Level||30||60|
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग पाठ्यक्रम 2018
Candidates can look at the Syllabus RPSC School Lecturer to know all the subjects and subtopics of those subjects. Refer RPSC School lecturer 1st Paper Syllabus 2018 for better preparation. Here we are providing RPSC 1st Garde School Lecturer Syllabus in Hindi for the sake of aspirants.
RPSC Syllabus for School Lecturer Exam 2018 – General Awareness and General Studies
History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during Mughal Period.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
Mental Ability Test
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations.
- Series completion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level)
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
Language ability test: English
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Youth employment programme.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – General Science
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
आर पी एस सी विध्यालय प्राध्यापक पाठ्यक्रम 2018 – Educational Psychology
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Individual Differences.
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Educational Psychology Meaning, Scope and implications for the teacher in classroom situations.
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Development of Learner.
RPSC School Lecturer Preparation Tips 2018
RPSC 1st Garde Teacher Preparation Tips are here. Candidates can start effective preparation by using Rajasthan PSC Preparation tips. RPSC Rajasthan Preparation tips provide the details of what to prepare, where to prepare and where to start preparation. So get RPSC Preparation Tips and follow them during preparation.
- Collect a soft copy of the RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern.
- Separate important topics from RPSC Syllabus School Lecturer.
- While preparing give first preference for unknown concepts.
- Prepare all the topics and revise.
Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
The data provided here about RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus is useful for the applicants. Candidates may also view Rajasthan School Lecturer Paper Pattern 2018. Follow our page regularly to get Sarkari Naukari updates on All India Govt Jobs, central Govt jobs, State govt jobs, PSU Jobs, Teacher jobs, Railway jobs.