Latest Rajasthan Public service Commission AEN Syllabus is available here. Aspirants can check RPSC AE Syllabus 2018 along with Rajasthan PSC AE Exam Pattern 2018. Download RPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus pdf. Get detailed RPSC AE Test Pattern 2018 and also RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018. Know Raj PSC Assistant Engg Preparation Tips and RPSC Rajasthan Exam dates. Find RPSC Study material & marking scheme. Also, view RPSC official site www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in to get more details of RPSC Syllabus 2018.
|Latest Update: RPSC Assistant Engineer Application date extended!!! Click Here|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018
Are you an applicant for RPSC AE Jobs 2018? If you say yes, then go through this complete article to get detailed Syllabus of RPSC AE which makes your preparation effective. Candidates can see full Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 & RPSC AE Exam Pattern. RPSC Exam Syllabus gives a clear knowledge of subjects and subtopics of subjects. So applicants can start preparation with the reference of Rajasthan Assistant Engg Syllabus 2018.
RPSC AE Syllabus 2018 plays a crucial role in the preparation. Candidates are suggested to go through Syllabus for Rajasthan PSC and note down important subjects. Because without having proper knowledge of RPSC Asst Engg Syllabus for Civil engineering contenders may not prepare well for the examination. So aspirants should check RPSC Assistant Engg Syllabus 2018 along with Old papers to make their preparation efficient.
Overview of Rajasthan AE Syllabus 2018
|आरपीएससी सहायक इंजीनियर पाठ्यक्रम 2018|
|Organisation Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Job Designation||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan State Engineering Services Combined Competitive Exam|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||916|
|Starting date for applications||30 April 2018|
|Applications end date||31 May 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Combined Competitive Exam (Prelims & Mains), Viva Voice Examination|
|Prelims Exam Date||16th to 18th December 2018|
|Mains examination date||Released|
|Download Admit Card Date||Intimate Soon|
RPSC Rajasthan Asst Engineer Syllabus 2018
Are you interested in Rajasthan State Government Jobs? yes, then here is a good news is provided for you. Job seekers can check our site for the Latest Employment News of Government Jobs. Rajasthan Public Service Commission Released a new notification for 916 Assistant Engineer Posts. So aspirants must check RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification for complete details of eligibility criteria. Capable contenders can send online applications before 29 May 2018. Successfully applied candidates must attend prelims and mains exam on specified dates. To get qualify marks in the written examinations refer RPSC AE Syllabus & Rajasthan AEN Exam Pattern 2018 from below sections.
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Paper Pattern 2018
RPSC Prelims & Mains Test Pattern is provided here. In both exams, aspirants need to attend one compulsory section and one optional section. The optional section contains Agricultural engineering, Electrical engineering, Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering. Given Rajasthan Public Service Commission AE Exam Pattern 2018 describes subject names, type of questions in the test, maximum marks, time duration. So aspirants should see exact RPSC Rajasthan Asst Engineer Paper Pattern 2018. Also, know weightage of question paper, exam structure from RPSC Assistant Engineer Test Pattern.
< Check RPSC AE Sample Papers >
RPSC AE Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Section Name||Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Section – A||General Knowledge & General Science||200||2 hours|
|2||Section – B||Civil Engineering||200||2 hours|
|3||Electrical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|4||Mechanical Engineering||200||2 hours|
|5||Agricultural Engineering||200||2 hours|
- RPSC AE Prelims exam contains two papers, i.e. one compulsory paper and one optional paper.
- An exam will be of objective type.
- Screening Test is conducted for a maximum of 400 marks
- Exam duration is 4 hours.
Raj PSC Assistant Engg Mains Test Pattern 2018
|S. No||Paper||Subject Names||Maximum Marks||Exam Period|
|1||Paper I||Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|2||Paper II||Social aspects of engineering||100||3 Hours|
|3||Paper III||Anyone optional subject (Civil, Mech, electrical, agriculture engineering)||200||3 Hours|
|4||Paper IV||3 Hours|
- Rajasthan AE Mains exam contains 4 papers.
- Mains test will be of conventional type.
- Candidates must take 2 papers of compulsory subjects i.e (Paper I & Paper II).
- Aspirants should select one optional subject which has 2 papers.
- One paper has 100 marks.
- Time alloted for each paper is 3 hours.
राजस्थान लोक सेवा आयोग एई पाठ्यक्रम 2018
Detailed subjectwise Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus for Prelims is provided. Candidates can download RPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Our team has collected RPSC AE Syllabus from an official site and enclosed here.
RPSC Syllabus for AEN – General Knowledge and General Science
- General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture.
- Current affairs: – Current events of State, National and International importance.
- History & Culture of Rajasthan.
- Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
- Major monuments and literary works.
- The medieval background.
- Socio-economic life and organisation.
- Freedom movement and political awakening.
- Political integration.
- Dialects and Literature.
- Music, Dance & theatre.
- Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
- Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal aspects thereof.
- Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India.
- General Science.
- Environment & pollution.
- electronics tele-communications.
- Satellites and elements of computers.
- research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes, etc.
- Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Agriculture based Industries.
- Major irrigation and River Valley Projects.
- Mineral based industries.
- Tourism Development in Rajasthan.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- Ecology and wildlife of India.
- Rajasthan’s Physiography.
- Natural resources of Rajasthan.
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology.
- Planning and orientation of buildings.
- Doors and Windows.
- Requirements for fire protection.
- Ventilation and air conditioning and acoustics.
- Stones, Bricks, timber, Lime, Cement, Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
- Traversing and Traverse Adjustment.
- Chain and Compass surveying; Leveling.
- Trigonometrical and Triangulation survey.
- Computations of areas and volumes.
- Soil/ Geotechnical Engineering.
- Compaction and consolidation of soil.
- Classification of soil as per I.S. code.
- Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field.
- Plate load test and standard penetration test.
- Stability of simple slopes.
- Structural Mechanics.
- Theory of simple bending.
- Bending moment and shear force diagrams for cantilever.
- Shear Stress, Influence lines.
- Plane and space frames.
- Steel Structures.
- Gusseted and slab base foundations
- An economic span of bridges.
- Design of slabs spanning in two directions and T-beam slabs.
- Reinforcement in overhead and underground water tanks.
- Design of simple RCC cantilever and counterfort retaining walls.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Engineering hydrology.
- Hydraulic pressure at a point and its measurement.
- Hydrology of floods and drought reservoirs and dams.
- Fluid Mechanics Including Hydrology And Irrigation.
- House drainage system Distribution network with all the ancillaries
- Public Health Engineering.
- Highway And Bridges.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus of Rajasthan PSC
- Electrical Circuits.
- Network theorems.
- Network Functions.
- Fourier series, Laplace transforms and their applications.
- Three phase balanced and unbalanced networks.
- Transient response: Transient analysis of RL, RC and RLC circuits
- Field Theory.
- Electrostatic and Magnetostatics.
- Electrostatics and electrical fields.
- Magnetostatics and magnetic fields.
- Electromagnetic wave equations.
- Electrical Materials.
- Phenomenon of polarization
- Electrical and electronic behaviour of materials.
- Applications of magnetic, conducting, dielectric and insulating materials.
- Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation.
- General principles of measurement.
- Measuring Instrument.
- Digital measurements.
- Electronics and Communication.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control System.
- Power systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Three-phase induction motors.
RPSC AE Syllabus 2018 for Agricultural Engineering
- Surveying, Leveling and Land Development.
- Linear Measurements.
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Design of gully control measures including permanent structures.
- Design of irrigation methods.
- Farm Power and Machinery.
- Classification of Internal combustion (IC) engines terminology.
- Agricultural Processing.
- Farm electrification and rural housing.
- Grains storage structures and their design requirement.
- Rural Housing.
- Renewable Energy.
- Solar Radiation.
Rajasthan Asst Engineer Preparation Tips 2018
RPSC Rajasthan Preparation tips help applicants to score effective marks in the exam. Without having proper Rajasthan PSC AC Preparation tips candidates can’t perform in the prelims & mains exam. So aspirants can view Raj RPSC Preparation tips for exam preparation. Qualified contenders for the written exam only eligible to get selected for Assistant Engineer Jobs. So follow RPSC Combined Competitive Exam preparation Tips before the date of examination.
- Gather useful information from RPSC AE Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern.
- Prepare a list of crucial topics to be known for aspirants.
- Make the best study plan from the syllabus of important concepts.
- Start preparation and follow preparation schedule.
आरपीएससी सहायक इंजीनियर पाठ्यक्रम 2018
We hope the data provided here about RPSC AE Syllabus is useful for candidates. Bookmark our site to get Sarkari Naukari updates on all India Govt Jobs. Check the exam syllabus, job notifications, results, admit cards, sample papers etc.