RPSC AARO Syllabus 2018 is available here. Candidates can get detailed RPSC Asst Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus and also RPSC AARO Exam Pattern 2018. Check RPSC Syllabus along with Rajasthan PSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Test Pattern. Download Rajasthan PSC Syllabus for AARO pdf. Follow RPSC Rajasthan Preparation Tips, Exam date. Know study material, exam scheme for Raj PSC. Als,o view www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in for more details of Rajasthan AARO Syllabus 2018.
RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus 2018
Are you waiting for RPSC Syllabus 2018? then, you are in the correct place. Here we are giving complete details regarding Rajasthan Public Service Commission Syllabus 2018. Candidates can find a direct link to download RPSC AARO Syllabus pdf and RPSC Agriculture Dept Exam Pattern 2018. Syllabus of RPSC AARO gives a clear idea about what to prepare for the written exam. So individuals should have complete knowledge of Rajasthan PSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus 2018.
< Get RPSC AARO Admit Card 2018 >
The candidates who have applied for RPSC AARO Recruitment 2018 must go through the latest RPSC Agriculture Department Syllabus and Rajasthan PSC Test Pattern. The subjects to be prepared for the exam are only agriculture-related subjects. So aspirants should start exam preparation with the guidance of Rajasthan Asst Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus 2018.
Rajasthan PSC Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|RPSC Rajasthan Syllabus 2018|
|Exam conducting board name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Agriculture Research Officer|
|Total Vacancies||52 Vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Opening date for applications||23 May 2018|
|Application Ending Date||13 Jun 2018|
|Examination Date||Notify Later|
|Hall Ticket issue date||Update soon|
Raj PSC Asst Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus 2018
Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is out. All the young and talented candidates can check eligibility conditions, vacancies, the selection process of RPSC Asst Agriculture Research Officer Recruitment 2018. Eligible contenders can send applications for RPSC AARO Jobs from 23 May 2018 to 13 June 2018. Applicants should attend written exam, interview and score qualify marks in it. Based on aspirants performance in the selection process candidates are selected for RPSC Rajasthan AARO Jobs 2018. So candidates should collect new RPSC AARO Syllabus & Rajasthan AARO Exam Pattern 2018.
RPSC AARO Question Paper Pattern 2018
Rajasthan Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Exam Pattern 2018 is available here. RPSC Rajasthan Test Pattern 2018 gives exam type, subject names, total no. of questions, maximum marks, time duration. Candidates can also check question paper weightage, the difficulty of questions in the exam, marking scheme and exam structure from Rajasthan Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Paper Pattern 2018. Check detailed Rajasthan Asst Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus & Raj PSC AARO Exam Pattern 2018.
Rajasthan Agriculture Dept Exam Pattern 2018
|Exam Type||Subjects||No.of questions||Max. Marks||time Duration|
|Objective Type||Agriculture Subjects||100||100||120 minutes|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
- The written exam is objective type of questions.
- There is no negative marking.
- Total questions in the exam are 100 questions.
- Maximum marks are 100 marks.
- One question carries one mark.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
राजस्थान सहायक कृषि अनुसंधान अधिकारी पाठ्यक्रम 2018
RPSC Asst Agriculture Research Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 is enclosed here. Given Syllabus of RPSC AARO is helpful for the applicants to score the highest marks in the test.
RPSC Syllabus 2018 for AARO – Agronomy
- Agriculture and Indian Economy.
- Dryland farming
- Weather and climate.
- Post- Harvest Technologies.
- Role of water in Crop Production.
- Transformation in Soil.
- Principles of experimental design.
- Compound Fertilizers.
- Water Resources.
- Solar radiation.
- Cropping Systems.
- Agronomical Experiments
Rajasthan PSC AARO Exam Syllabus 2018 – Agriculture Botany
- Structure of cell and cell organelles and their functions
- Mendelian genetics
- gene interactions
- chi-square test
- qualitative and quantitative traits
- Plant Breeding
- the objective of plant breeding
- characteristics improved by plant breeding
- A pattern of evolution in crop plants
- Plant genetic resources and seed technology
- germplasm and genetic diversity
- gene pool concept
- Tissue culture and micropropagation techniques
- molecular markers
- Botany and breeding of crops
- Mutation breeding
- nature and classification
- mutagenic agents
- effect of a mutation on DNA
- DNA repair mechanisms
Raj PSC Agriculture Department Syllabus 2018 – Entomology
- Insect Morphology
- Insect head
- abdomen and their appendages
- venation, modification and their function
- Structure types and function of antennae
- Insect Anatomy& Physiology
- Digestive, respiratory, circulatory, excretory, reproductive, muscular and nervous systems
- Insect Taxonomy
- Insect Ecology
- Abundance and diversity of insects
- habitat and niche
- Insect Toxicology
- Scope of insecticide toxicology
- Factors affecting toxicity of insecticides
- Insecticide compatibility
- Insecticides and their application
- classification on the basis of mode of entry
- chemical nature mode of action and toxicity
- Urban and Storage Entomology
- Insect pest management
- Beneficial insects
- Biotechnology in pest management
RPSC AARO Syllabus 2018 – Horticulture
- Fruit production
- Importance of fruit production & arid Horticulture
- Commercial varieties of regional
- national and international importance
- recent trends in propagation
- planting systems
- Vegetable Production
- Introduction (Importance and scope)
- botany and taxonomy
- climatic and soil requirements
- commercial varieties/hybrids, sowing/planting times and methods
- Seed production
- DUS test, the scope of the vegetable seed industry in India
- genetical and agronomical principles of seed production
- Propagation and nursery management
- Cellular basis for propagation
- sexual propagation
- Floriculture and ornamental gardening
- Importance and scope of floriculture in India
- Varietal wealth and diversity
- Spice crops Production
- National and International importance of spice crops
- Breeding of vegetable crops
- Origin, botany, taxonomy, cytogenetics, breeding objectives
- The post-harvest technology of horticultural crops
Rajasthan Plant Pathology Syllabus 2018
- History and Scope of Plant Pathology
- Major epidemics and their social impacts
- Plant Disease management
- Plant Virology
- Symptomatology of important pant viral diseases
- Plant Bacteriology
- Importance of phytopathogenic bacteria
- Plant Disease management
- Genetic basis of disease resistance and pathogenicity
- Seed certification
- Diseases of Crop Plants
- Major Fungal, bacterial, viral, viroids
- phytoplasmas and nematode diseases of cereals
- Principles of Plant Pathology
- Host parasitic interaction
- infection process
- Laboratory and Analytical Techniques
- Methods of isolation of pathogens and their identification
- Epidemiology and forecasting of plant disease
- Development of disease in plant population
- Mushroom production Technology
- Life cycle of cultivated mushrooms
- maintenance of pure culture
Download RPSC Assistant Agriculture Research Officer Syllabus PDF
RPSC AARO Preparation Tips 2018
Rajasthan PSC Preparation tips are here. individuals may get the simple and easy steps to crack the written exam. So contenders must follow RPSC Rajasthan AARO Preparation tricks to collect those simple steps. Applicants are suggested to follow these preparation tips to score highest marks in the exam.
- Get RPSC AARO Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern.
- Prepare the best timetable that should contain all the topics of the syllabus.
- Follow the timetable and prepare well for the exam.
- After preparation, once check that all the concepts are covered or not.
- Try to solve difficult questions within the less time.
- Practise Rajasthan PSC Solved Papers.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission AARO Syllabus 2018
We hope the provided details of RPSC AARO Syllabus 2018 is useful for applicants. Aspirants can follow our page to get the Latest Employment News for All India Government Jobs. Check Syllabus, Job Notifications, Results, Previous Papers, Admit Card details.