Rajasthan TET Syllabus 2018 is disclosed here. Aspirants can get detailed RPSC 3rd Grade Syllabus 2018 along with REET Exam Pattern. View REET Grade III Teacher Syllabus and RPSC REET Test Pattern 2018. Know detailed Syllabus for REET 3rd Grade Teacher, Rajasthan PSC Teacher Preparation tips. Check Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Syllabus 2018, REET 3rd Grade Exam Date. Find RTET Study material, a structure of the written examination. Also, visit www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in to see complete details of Rajasthan TET 3rd Grade Exam Syllabus 2018.
Latest Update: RPSC 3rd grade Teacher Application date extended!!! Click Here
RPSC REET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
Are you looking for REET Syllabus 2018? If yes, then you must see here. We are giving detailed Raj Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus and also RPSC 3rd Grade Written Test Pattern 2018. Candidates can also find a direct link to download REET Gade 3 Syllabus Pdf. RPSC 3rd Grade Syllabus 2018 contains all the necessary topics that are required for applicants. So all the aspirants are suggested to note down the latest Rajasthan TET Exam Syllabus and start exam preparation. Follow RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 for effective preparation.
< View REET 3rd Grade Vacancy 2018 >
Contenders who want to clear written test can go through new Rajasthan Public service Commission Teacher Syllabus 2018 and REET 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018. Because of REET Exam Syllabus for 3rd Grade Teacher gives an idea of what to prepare for the exam. So individuals must have complete knowledge of Rajasthan 3rd Grade Syllabus 2018 before going for the written examination.
Rajasthan RTET Syllabus 2018 – Brief Details
|Rajasthan PSC 3rd Grade Syllabus 2018|
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan|
|Exam name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET)|
|Job Role||3rd Grade Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||26000|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||14 April 2018|
|Closing Date of Application||30 April 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update soon|
REET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
Latest Employment News for the sake of job seekers is provided here. REET releases an advertisement in the employment newspaper for recruiting 26,000 3rd grade teachers. As the no. of vacancies are very high many people who are dreaming to work in RPSC can beneficial through REET Recruitment 2018. So individuals who want to fulfil their dreams can send applications from 14th April 2018 to 30th April 2018. Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan decides to conduct written test for eligible aspirants to filter skilled persons. So applicants should refer RPSC 3rd Grade Syllabus Pdf and Rajasthan TEt 3rd Grade Exam Pattern 2018 for better preparation.
Raj Teacher Eligibility Test Paper Pattern 2018
REET exam is conducted in 2 levels. RPSC RTET Exam Pattern 2018 is mentioned here. Aspirants can check details of question paper by using Raj TET Paper Pattern. Moreover RTET 3rd Grade Teacher Test Pattern describes names of subjects included in the question paper, total marks in the exam, time duration. Teacher Eligibility Test Rajasthan Paper Pattern provides question paper weightage, no. of questions, total marks, the time duration of the exam. So check RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus & Raj PSC Exam Pattern 2018.
Rajasthan TET Exam Pattern 2018 Level 1
|S. No||Subject Names||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Language -I (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30||1 Hour 3o Minutes|
|3||Language -II (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
|4||Mathematics and Science||30|
- The exam is conducted for 150 marks.
- Total time duration is 90 minutes.
RPSC 3rd Grade Test Pattern 2018 for Level 2
|S. No||Concept Names||Maximum Marks||Exam Period|
|2||Language -I (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
|4||Language -II (English, Sanskrit, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati)||30|
- Total marks in the exam are 150.
- A time duration of the test is 1 hour 30 minutes.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Syllabus 2018
Aspirants can get detailed RPSC REET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 on this page. Raj Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus contains subjects to be prepared for the exam. The given Syllabus of RTET is reffered from an official site.
RTET Syllabus for 3rd Grade Teacher – Child development and pedagogy
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Action Research.
- Teaching learning process.
- Factors Affecting Learning.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- How Children learn and think.
- Child Development.
- Individual Differences.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – Language-I
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
REET Exam Syllabus 2018 – Language – II
- Unseen Poem.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching.
Syllabus for REET – Environmental Studies
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Living Beings.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Matter and Energy.
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Public places and Institutions.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Transport and Communication.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles.
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
Rajasthan TET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 – Social Studies
- Main Components of the Earth
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Geography and Resources of India
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Resources and Development
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – II
Mathematics and Science RPSC Grade-III Syllabus 2018
- Human body and health
- Algebraic expressions
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Ratio and Proportion
- Plane figures
- Living Being
- Area of Plane figures
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Solar System
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Chemical Substances
Download RPSC 3rd Grade Syllabus pdf
Rajasthan TET Teacher Exam Preparation Tips
RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Preparation tips are provided here. RTET Exam preparation tips are useful for applicants during preparation. These steps tell candidates best and simple way of exam preparation. So individuals should follow TET Rajasthan Teacher Preparation tricks for efficient preparation.
- Refer RPSC 3rd Grade Syllabus 2018 & Exam pattern.
- Make a preparation scheme by using a syllabus.
- Prepare all the subjects as per preparation schedule.
- Work hard and prepare well for the written test so that you can get a job in high competition.
- Revise all the concepts before an examination.
- Practise model papers & mock tests.
REET/ RTET Exam Syllabus 2018 for 3rd Grade Teacher
We wish the provided details regarding RPSC 3rd Grade Syllabus 2081 are helpful for aspirants to score highest marks in the exam. Stay in touch with our site to get latest updated on Sarkari Naukari. See details of job notifications, admit cards, previous papers, exam syllabus etc. of govt jobs.