Check REAP Counselling 2020 Dates and know complete REAP Counselling Schedule. Verify REAP Counselling Registration and REAP 2020 Counselling Seat Allotment process. Also, see the required certificates for REAP Counseling 2020. View REAP 1st, 2nd and Spot Counselling details.
Rajasthan RTU REAP Counselling 2020
The Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) conducts Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process. It provides admissions to the first year of B. Tech/ B.E. courses. It provides admissions in various government and private institutes in Rajasthan. There is no entrance exam. The authority offers admissions on the basis of JEE Mains and Class 12th marks/ Rank. First, the preference is given to JEE Mains candidates, and if seats remain vacant, then Class 10 +2 students are considered. Normally, the authority conducts REAP 2020 Counselling separately for Rajasthan candidates and students outside the Rajasthan. But, the officials conduct REAP Centralized Counselling 2020 only for direct admissions.
The candidate can check detailed Counselling for REAP 2020 by reading this passage. And see RJ REAP Counselling 2020 Dates. Also, the click here to see another Engineering Entrance Exam Counselling details.
REAP Admission Process 2020 – Important Dates
|REAP 2020 Counselling|
|Board Name||Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)|
|Name of the Admission Process||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP)|
|Application Starting Date||15th May 2020|
|Online Application Last Date||8th August 2020|
|Last Date for REAP registration fee/advanced fee deposit||10th August 2020|
|REAP 2020 Counselling Starting Date||August 2020|
REAP Counselling Dates 2020 | Rajasthan REAP 2020 Counselling Date
The REAP 2020 Counselling Dates are as follows:
|Events||RTU REAP Counselling 2020 Dates|
|Counselling for Out of Rajasthan Candidates||August 2020|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase – I)||August 2020|
|Physical Counselling for PWD, KM||August 2020|
|Physical Counselling for Ex-Servicemen (Phase-II)||August 2020|
|Last Date for Reporting for Out of Rajasthan Candidates||August 2020|
|Final Seat Matrix for candidates with Rajasthan Domicile||August 2020|
|First Counselling List||August 2020|
|Last Date of Reporting for Rajasthan Domicile candidates after 1st Counselling||August 2020|
|Options for Upward Movement Starts||August 2020 after reporting|
|Options for Upward Movement Ends||August 2020|
|Second Counselling List||August 2020|
|Last Date of Reporting for Rajasthan Domicile candidates after 2nd Counselling||September 2020|
|Last Date for Depositing Original Documents at the Last Reported Institute||September 2020|
|Last Date for Withdrawal of Admission||September 2020|
|Internal Sliding Options Starts||September 2020 after reporting|
|Internal Sliding Options Ends||September 2020|
|Internal Sliding List Declaration (to be done by respective institutes) and Online Submission of Results to REAP Office||September 2020|
|Special Round Seat Matrix Declaration||September 2020|
|Start of Registration, Start of Filling of Option Form for Special/Spot Round||September 2020|
|Last date for Registration Fee/ Advance fee Payment for Spot Round Counselling||September 2020|
|Last Date for Registration/Option form filling for Spot Counselling||September 2020|
|Counselling List for Special/Spot Round||September 2020|
|Last Date of Reporting for After Special/Spot Round||September 2020|
REAP Admission Procedure 2020 | RTU REAP Counselling Procedure 2020
The REAP Counselling 2020 RTU procedure is as follows:
- The candidate has to register himself for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process Counselling 2020.
- Also, only the candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions should apply for REAP RTU Counselling 2020.
- Hence, click here to check REAP 2020 Online Application and eligibility criteria.
Online Choice Filling
- In order to become eligible for exercising choices and to get a seat in Counselling of REAP 2020, the candidate has to pay the fee of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Now, on the specified date, the candidates have to fill in REAP Option Form 2020 in online.
- The candidates have to provide choices of their preferred institutes and branches/ courses in which they wish to get admission.
- It is advised for a candidate to provide a maximum number of options as it will increase the chance of seat allotment.
- After entering all chosen college and courses, check once whether they are in right order or not.
- Then, if you are satisfied, lock your options.
- If the candidate does not lock his/her option, then the program automatically locks last saved choices.
RJ REAP Counselling Seat Allotment 2020
The Rajasthan Technical University REAP 2020 Counselling Stages for outside candidates, and local candidates are as follows:
For Candidates Outside Rajasthan
- The authority first conducts the rtu ac in REAP Counselling 2020 RJ for candidates outside the Rajasthan.
- After seats are allotted, these candidates have to download REAP Allotment Letter 2020 from the official site and report to assigned college.
- The reporting procedure is mentioned below.
For Rajasthan State Candidates
- For Rajasthan Candidates, the authority conducts two rounds of Counselling 2020.
- The REAP 1st Counselling 2020 is a normal round that includes all stages of registration, choice filling, checking REAP Counselling Result 2020 and reporting to college.
- Then, the REAP 2nd Round Counselling 2020 is Upward Movement stage. Here, the candidates are allocated to another new/ higher preference college and course.
- After REAP 2nd Counselling, the candidates have to report to assigned college. The reporting process is available below.
Reporting to Allotted College
- By considering the choices provided by the candidate, his rank, category, and the number of seats available in a college, the officials allocate seats to candidates.
- The candidates who are allocated to a college has to report to the allocated college within the specified date.
- And, the students have to carry all the necessary documents while reporting to institute and pay the remaining academic fee to get admission.
REAP Spot Counselling 2020 / Special Counselling
After the first and second rounds of counselling end, the authority conducts REAP 2020 Spot Counselling. Candidates who satisfy the following conditions can participate in REAP Special Counselling 2020.
- The candidate who did not register themselves for 1st Counselling can apply for REAP Spot Round Counselling 2020.
- Also, already registered candidates can participate in spot counselling. And, there is no need to apply again for
Rajasthan State REAP Counselling 2020.
- Both Outside Rajasthan Candidates and Rajasthan candidates can register for REAP Special/ Spot Counselling 2020.
- And, the candidates who did not join in allotted college within a specified time.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2020
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate,
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate,
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card,
- JEE Main Rank Card 2020,
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan,
- Category or Caste Certificate,
- Fee Receipt,
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter,
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
The mentioned content in this article is only for reference. We will update it after the release of Official REAP B. Tech Counselling 2020 Notification.
Bookmark this site, to know upcoming Engineering, Medical and Agriculture Entrance Exams. Also, stay tuned to this site to check entrance exams application forms, previous papers, admit cards, answer keys, result, counselling, rank card and seat allotment.